The Line Between Love and Hate ((Nyuchanxx and Azuneko)) 18+

Nyuchanxx

Flinching from the sudden pain he winced a bit. "Baka! Don't go doing stupid things. That hurt a lot." he said frowning. He got silent as Katsuro began massaging him. He wasn't sure why but it felt lovely. Enjin closed his eyes feeling a bit sleepy. "Your hands are like magic."

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

Katsuro smiled sorry but you told me not to say things I don't mean... I wanted to mark you. " he lent down again and carefully licked the bruise trying to ease any discomfort as his hands continued to gently push out the pain. "Where does it hurt?" He asked wanting to make sure he wasn't avoiding the most painful place.

Enjin pouts as he did say that. "Ugh, for an angel your an odd one. Don't go making me." he said puffing out his cheeks like a child would. He then looked back. "Why would I direct you to the pain? I want it to go away and touching it won't help. Just leave it be and the pain will go away. I do thank you though." he said blushing a bit.

Katsuro rolled his eyes at the defiant reply "if you tell me I can make it go away faster and make you feel amazing." He hadn't meant it in a sexism way but it had come out as if he had, trying to backstage he said quickly "I don't mean... I just... I...." He trailed off and was silent since he didn't know how to make the situation better, he just wanted to ease the pain and he knew he could easily if the demon just told him where it hurt.

Enjin stood up and turned to face Katsuro. "More importantly you should be worked about your own wound. I'll be fine. If you get better before me then you can worry about my pain. For now focus on your own. After all it's because of me that you got hurt in the first damn place." he said walking out the bathroom.

Katsuro sighed that demon could be seriously stubborn when he wanted to be, but he did have a bit of a point although Katsuro chose to ignore it. "I can worry about you if I want to." He called back before he got out the bath and dried himself of. Picking up a small bottle he wandered into the bedroom and pulled on some pants before he sat on the bed and very gently pulled his left wing around him, wincing at the movement but still continuing. He squeezed some of the bottles contents onto his hand, it was a light silvery gold colour that shimmered in the light. He gently rubbed it under his feathers making sure it was evenly spread, it made his wings shimmer slightly although that was just something extra, the oil soothed whatever he had done and would help heal it a little quicker, or at least he hoped it would.

Enjin was sitting upon they floor looking up at the ceiling. He was thinking about their plan. So far it seemed like a good one but now he had other thoughts. If Katsuro remained hurt he'd worry too much about the next stage in the plan. Thus things would eventually turn against then and they'd be faced with treason. Enjin knew he couldn't wait too long.

When Katsuro finished he stood up and placed the small bottle on the side before going over to Enjin and sitting on the floor beside him "It'll be okay." He said softly, "Even like this I can still do most thing and when it comes down to it I can fly and fight through the pain if I need to." ...I've done so before~ he thinks although he didn't say it out loud. He smiles at Enjin and wraps his arm around the other pulling him close. "We'll be fine in the end." he whispers hoping the other would trust and believe him.

Enjin glanced back at the other. "You say that but even you can't predict the future. Whose to say we will come out of this alright?" he asked as he closed his eyes. He disliked how the other could be so calm in these situations. It sort of annoyed him. Though Enjin was a negative thinker so maybe that was the reason. H turned his head to look at Katsuro. "Any way you haven't placed the decoy ring in your father's possession yet, right? You'll have to hurry up and do so or this plan will seriously backfire."

Katsuro rolled his eyes and said "we shall make it okay so stop thinking like that." His voice was soft, he knew he still had to do that and he had an idea of where to put it he just had to make sure his father was in a meeting at the time or something like that. "Just relax a little, there's no fun in beating then if you can't enjoy it." He smiled, he guessed Enjin wouldn't understand what he meant but he really didn't see the point in doing this of that couldn't revel in hope amusing it was to get one over their father's.

Enjin stayed there close to Katsuro. The other confused him so much but it wasn't something new. He had gotten use to not understanding the angel at times. His body ached as he closed his eyes. "I don't ware much for how you wish to play this out. Just don't dilly dally and cause this to drag out. I hate waiting." he said pouting.

Katsuro nodded understanding that the longer they waited three more dangerous it would be. He held the other close not wanting this to end, he didn't want to lose Enjin and although his actions probably showed it and the demon almost certainly knew it he still couldn't say it. Saying it would admit a weakness and that he couldn't do. He had too much to lose now. "Come on you'll only hurt your neck more if we keep lying down here." He smiled and slowly stood up off the floor and went to sit on the bed leaving the incantation open for Enjin to accept or decline.

Enjin rolled his eyes as he slowly made his way into the bed. He curled up near the edge keeping a visible distance. "Get some rest Katsuro. We need all the energy possible to clear our names of treason and take down those fools. Just promise me you won't get hurt." he said slowly falling asleep.

Katsuro couldn't help but roll his eyes as Enjin lay down on the bed a good distance from him. He didn't reply to the other instead just lay down and closed the gap between the two of them, his arms gently holding the other close as he did. He could smell the demons gorgeous scent and couldn't help but find it a little arousing but he tried to keep his thoughts to himself aware that Enjin wasn't in the mood for it and to be honest he knew anything like that would cause him some more pain anyway. Still he felt his length twitch slightly and had to roll over removing himself from Enjin to hide the fact and to calm himself.

Enjin felt Katsuro embrace him but only to let go. He chuckled a bit as he laid there. "I kept a distance for such a reason. Your too cute honey." he said adding a innocent tone to his words. He glanced over at the other. "Don't you worry my darling. Try not to get too worked up over there." he said laying back down and falling asleep.

Katsuro glared at the wall as he was called cute. That really wasn't something he wanted to associate with himself but the fact that Enjin knew week and truly why he moved away made him blush slightly he had been hoping for the other not to notice. He bit his lip a little before saying "can you... You know.... Help?" Bit he was taking to thin air and quickly realised it when he turned and saw the male asleep. He sighed his libido would have to go unstratified for tonight after all. He shut his eyes trying to fall asleep although no matter how hard he tried it did not come to him.

Enjin continued to slumber beside his darling. His sleeping face as adorable as his awake one. The allure of a demon just as enticing as an angel or slightly even more. He rolled over now facing Katsuro's direction. He might have been asleep but it was almost as if he was tempting and teasing the other unknowingly.

Katsuro couldn't help but look at his husband as he shifted slightly. He adorable look on the others face causer his cock to twitch and him to moan softly, it was such an arousing and beautiful face that it was just yootempting to resist. Laying back against the pillows he slipped his hand down to his length and gently began stroking himself,wet sloppy sounds bringing to fill the air as he gasped and groaned softly into the touches wishing that that hand upon himself was Enjins and not his own, but even the thought of the others hand jerking him off arpused him further and his moans heightened slightly.

Enjin groans softly as he laid there. "Stop making so much noise. I'm trying to sleep." he mutters softly. He curled up close to the other. His breathing gently brushing up on Katsuro's shoulder. He really was asleep. Though if he had awoken, this would cause him to blush brightly.

Katsuro felt the demon press up against him and his breath against his neck, he couldn't do as Enjin said especially with that gorgeous body lay against him looking so adorable and sexy. He groaned slightly louder as his hand sped up into a more frantic rhythm, the bed covers shifting as he did.

Enjin couldn't rest easy as the bed seemed to be shaking a bit. As well as he could hear Katsuro's voice. He wasn't sure if the other was groaning in pain or not. He didn't wish to wake up and find out. Though lack if sleep wasn't an option either. Slowly opening his eyes, he glanced up at the other. "What are you doing?" he asked

Katsuro's movements stopped as soon as he heard the light voice beside him. He bit his lip trying not to moan before he replied softly, his voice catching a little "sorry..I need...I need to use the bathroom...my wing." He grabbed at threads of an excuse in the dark as he swung his feet over the edge of the bed and staggered to the bathroom his erection painfully hard. Quickly shutting the door he let his fingers ghost back down his length trying to hold in any sounds he made.

He was about to say something but stayed silent. He watched the other leave the bed. He was worried Katsuro was hurting more tan he was being honest about. That made this more troublesome. Though he was currently incorrect as his husband wasn't in pain the way Enjin was thinking.

Katsuro tried to stay quiet as he jerked himself off but every so often a moan would escape his lips as the pleasure got too much. As he came into his hand he gasped before a low long moan slipped from his open mouth. Breathing heavily he grabbed a cloth and cleaned himself up before returning to the bed, he pulled the covers over himself without saying anything and faced away from the other too embarrassed that he had been unable to control his desires.

Enjin slept through the night and awoke the next morning. He entered the bathroom and looked at his neck in the mirror. "At least its fading away. Though this sure will take a moment." he said poking the mark Katsuro placed on him. He smiled a bit as he poked it. "Too bad it'll fade... If I were him I'd put something more permanent and forever lasting. Oh well I won't ask but hopefully he'll figure out what makes me happy." he said walking out the bathroom. He changed his clothes and bushed his hair.