The Line Between Love and Hate ((Nyuchanxx and Azuneko)) 18+

Nyuchanxx

Enjin walked over to the pile He stood there and closed his eyes for a bit. He blinked as he picked up on box. "Well I guess this one I will open." he said tearing the paper. Surprisingly his was the sword. "I found the angel's sword of atonement. So it was in the gifts. Our father's are a bit predictable." he said softly

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

Katstuya chuckled "how disappointing, I was expecting a little bit of a challenge at least!" He joked leaning over and inspecting the ingraved metal. "Its beautiful." He murmered his fingers outsretchung as he delocatly touched them to the cool metal feeling its silkyness beneath his skin. "I bet it swings nicely too." He said longingly looking at the blade. He wanted to weild that sword so badly. It looked perfectly weighted and like it would cut in a smooth stroke. He sighed unable to take his eyes of the sword.

Enjin looked at Katsuro silently. "Focus! We have to find the demon's blade of destruction. Then move on with our plan. I sure this sword is amazing to use but it's not for cutting. So stop drooling over it." he said placing the sword on the bed. He looked at the packaging.

Katsuro genuinely pouted as Enjin removed the sword from gis view "meanie." He muttered as his fingers found another present. It was of medium size and very heavy. Opening it up he revealed a box, gold writing on the lid. Opening it up he removed its contents: a large deep red stone with a hollow in the middle of it. He looked at it confused. "What is it?" He asked bluntly trying to read the gold writing around the edge of the stone that was engraved deeply into the rock. He couldnt-it wasn't his language.

Enjin smiled as he noticed the next gift the other opened. "I have no idea but it looks so pretty." he said softly. His eyes on the item as he leaned close to it. "Can I hold it for a bit?" he asked almost sounding dazed by it. This clearly not a normal item. The look in Enjin's eyes kind of giving that away.

Katsuro frowned. "Err, I guess." He wasnt sure he liked the look in his hisbands eyes it was a little weird but never the less he handed the oddly shaped rock over to the demon. As his fingers left it he felt a sudden wave of dizzyness wash over him and nearly threw up. Doubling over he clamped a hand to his mouth and squeezed his eyes shut. After a moment the odd feeling passed and he sat up straight again trying to think.

Enjin held the object in his hands. "The darkness flowing from this is amazing. I never seen an item like this before. Though I think its best if an angel like yourself stay away from it." he said placing it back in the box. "It seems some of these are traps. Lets be careful Katsuro."

Katsuro nodded still not trusting his voice. He still felt mildly sick but at least he now knew why. Too much concentrated dark energy was really bad for him. Deciding he could trust his voice again he said "I would quite like to avoid objects like that, I can't say it was the nicest experience." He looked cautiously at the rest of the presents. Unfortunately for him he couldn't sense types of energy he could only feel their effects so he had no idea what was about to hurt him and what wasn't but his pride wouldn't bend enough for him to admit it so he just sat still hoping that Enjin would open the next one.

Enjin walked over to Katsuro. "Are you sure your alright? That could have killed you if you held it any longer. Maybe you should rest and let me look through these. I will be fine as long as there's nothing like that with angelic magic in it. Then I'd be no better condition than you." he said kissing Katsuro's forehead.

Relieved to have an excuse katsuro nodded. "Your probably right." He still intended to sit next to Enjin, there was no way he was moving but he was listed to touch any more presents. "Just be careful..... If you don't know what something is out it down." He said softly add his fingers trailed over the back of the mans neck.

Enjin nods as he began looking through the gifts. He separated the angelic items from the demonic ones. He couldn't find the demon blade. There were still some presents left. His head started pounding as he started to open a rather odd shaped gift box. He grunted as he began opening it.

Katsuro sighed as he realised none of the gifts were the blade. He looked at Enjin, noticing the grimace on the males face. Gently taking the man's hands in his own he quickly removed the present and placed it on the floor. "Don't force yourself, I would much prefer you alive, if its something angelic I can open it for you." He was happy that Enjin was doing this fr him but he didn't want the other to go through any unnecessary pain just for him.

"Its fine. I just want to find this thing already. Its a bit annoying that all these gifts are either traps or crap. I get the wedding was a set up but at least one nice gift should have been in the pile." he sighs as he looked at Katsuro. Enjin was fed up with all of this. His life before now was crap and it seemed it wasn't getting any better.

Katsuro nodded "Yes, I thought some people might genuinely be happy for us but I guess that's just wishful thinking." He pulled the man close to him and kissing the top of his head. "Don't worry. We can still rely on each other." He said trying to comfort the demon in some sort of way although he knew it was a pretty pathetic attempt.

"You sure know how to change the mood. I guess resting for now is best. Tomorrow we can continue. I just want to be in your arms right now." Enjin said turning to face Katsuro. He knew if he continued like this he would collapse. He didn't want that so resting was his best and only option.

Katsuro couldn't help but smile at the other. It felt nice to be told something like that, no one had ever really said anything sweet like that to him before, it made him want to hug the male close. He did. He wrapped his arms around Enjin and picked him up, carrying him to the bed where he lay down and held the demon close to him, feeling the warmth of the other. "Tell me if you are uncomfortable." He said softly as he lay entwined into the demon hoping he wouldn't have to move.

Enjin closed his eyes as he began falling asleep. He was glad to be in Katsuro's grasp. The warmth the angel had was so peaceful. He knew things would get hectic from here on out. He would have to be strong if he wanted to get through it. As long as he had one person on his side, Enjin felt he had nothing to fear.

When the other didn't reply katsuro relaxed completely and allowed his eyes to fall shut as he fell asleep holding Enjin in his arms. He emptied his mind of all that was going on so that he could for now at least, just be in the moment and sleep without worries.

The next morning came and Enjin jumped out of his sleep. Something unnerving awoke him. He slipped out of bed looking about the room before sighing. He picked up a snake that was slithering about the floor. "Oh my.. who let you in?" he said before glancing at the bed. He hoped his actions didn't wake Katsuro by mistake.

Katsuro felt the movement of the other and tried to ignore it. He was still exhausted and wanted to sleep some more to catch up with his lack of sleep the previous night. When he heard the there speak he mumbled "I did...it's my room." his groggy mind havin not a clue what Enjin was talking about and taking the first possible explanation. He rolled over and pulled the duvet further up over his head to block out the light

Enjin chuckled a bit looking at Katsuro. "Nice try cutie pie but this isn't yours." he whispered as he placed the snake in a jar and covered it with a lid. He went back to the bed and sat down. He now knew they couldn't let their guard down all too much until things were cleared up.

Katsuro groaned shifting too look groggily at Enjin as the male sat down again "what are you talking about?" He grumbled still completely confused. He really wasn't a morning person and Enjin seemed far too alert for this time, he just wanted to sleep.

Enjin looked at Katsuro. "Continue to sleep my love. I'll take care of things while you rest." he said sliding off the bed. He started to open a few more gifts silently. Something angelic touched him from on of the presents and it stunned him. He fell over unable to move. His body frozen in place. He couldn't even speak. He cursed in his mind only able to lay there and wait for Katsuro to awaken.

Katsuro mumbled something incoherent and returned to sleeping. He heard the thump as Enjin fell over and grumbled "be quiet, I thought you said I could sleep." He expected some sarcastic response and was a little confused when he didn't get one. Yawning he sat up and rubbed his eyes looking round for Enjin. Seeing him lying still upon the floor all sleepyness lifted and he leapt out of bed to the others side. "Enjin! What's wrong? What happened?" He asked a little panicked as he held the other trying to think of what to do.

Enjin wasn't sure what to do. He couldn't talk at the moment and he wasn't sure how long he would be stunned for. He stared at the package hoping the other would catch on and look in that direction. He felt so dumb for not being more careful. He also felt bad for waking his husband.