My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Tartaros closed his eyes when the other kissed his forehead before sinking deeper into the water. It was almost scary how Lousal could change from a sex beast into q caring man. It was confusing. The demon slowly reached for a sponge and began washing his sore body. He didn't dare touch his ass with soap - his hole tore a bit yesterday, after all. He didn't want even more pain than now.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Lousal finished cleaning the bedroom and then went back into the bathroom. He sat down on the floor next to the tub. "hey beautiful... How are doing?" he asked lightly, reaching out to touch Tartaros' cheek gently. "does the water help at all?"

Tartaros let out a low grumble in response as he carefully began washing his lower regions. The demon winced softly as he gently rubbed his balls between his fingers, gently washing them off before moving to the hardest part. He had to remove all of the cum somehow. The blond closed his eyes and clenched his teeth while gently slipping a finger in, very slowly and carefully cleaning there.

Lousal watched him silently, wincing at the sight of the demon cleaning himself so gingerly. He really did feel guilty for not holding back. "is there anything I can do to help? I don't know if painkillers would work..." he sighed softly.

Tartaros flinched at the sound of painkillers. "Don't give me human medicine... I told you before, it only makes things worse for us..." He almost whispered out, gently scooping the cum out while trying not to make himself bleed again. The demon was done after quite a while, panting softly with tears of pain in his eyes. He wasn't sure what were his feelings towards Lousal at the moment...

Lousal sighed sadly. "right... I forgot about that..." He watched Tartaros "that looks... painful..." he observed. "so do you want to stay in the bath or should I carry you back to the bedroom?" He really was feeling concerned about the demon.

Tartaros grunted softly as he leaned back against the tub and closed his eyes. "It is painful. Guess who's fault it is." The demon couldn't help but be a bit sour about the whole situation. Honestly, this was a disgrace for a demon like himself... "I want to stay here longer." He replied quietly before opening his eyes a bit, staring blankly at the wall in front of him.

Lousal frowned deeply as he watched the demon, he reached out and lightly touched his cheek. "Tartaros... I really am sorry for hurting you like that..." he spoke with complete honesty. "I swear I'll be more careful next time... I didn't mean to hurt you this badly" he bit his lip and waited for the demon to respond. He really felt horrible for this.

Tartaros sighed softly and placed his own hand on Lousal's. "How can I know that's true? You only seem to care about what could happen to me when I actually get hurt." He muttered out quietly before lightly gripping the hand. "It seemed to me like you were trying to hurt me, actually. You saw how it was too much, but that didn't stop you, did it?" The demon asked quietly before turning to the other. "I don't want to spend the eternity thinking I'm just a sex toy for you."

"alright. Then there won't be a next time. I won't touch you ever again." Lousal said bluntly. "I love you Tartaros. I suck with relationships and with having feelings and all that stuff that makes it so I can show my feelings. But I really mean it." he dropped his gaze to the floor. "I lost control, I wasn't thinking and I hurt you. I'm sorry and if you want to castrate me or something for revenge then go ahead..."

Tartaros' eyes widened at what he heard. "The fuck are you talking about?!?" He asked loudly, but immediately regretted it as he began coughing. The demon winced softly as he grabbed Lousal's hand and frowned. "What the hell happened to you? I'll get over this." He finally muttered out and looked away. "I don't mind us having sex, but you're more of a beast than I am. When you're immortal, you'll have even more strength. I'm afraid you might kill me if this continues."

Lousal stared at him for a moment. "Okay then, I guess we have two choices. One- You help me practice self control and you'll make me immortal once you think I can control myself enough to be safe... Or two- we forget the immortality thing and just have fun until I die" his voice was cold, it was as if he had stuffed all emotions away for the time being.

Tartaros winced softly at how cold the other sounded. He huffed and gripped Lousal's hand. "I'll help you dammit, if you don't become a beast each time." The demon said quietly as he reached down and pulled Lousal's head down for a soft kiss. Damn, he really killed the mood this time... He didn't fake a thing, though. So how come he still felt bad about this all?

Lousal let the demon kiss him, but he didn't make any move to return the gesture. He wasn't good at dealing with emotions and sometimes he just had to make himself stop feeling things so he could figure something out. He pulled away slowly and ran a hand through his hair. "alright then"

Tartaros looked away from Lousal, now feeling guilty himself. He gripped the sides of the tub and sniffled softly. "Can you help me out then?" He asked quietly, sounding somewhat hurt. The blond looked down at the ground and let out a quiet sigh. He was a demon who lost all pride and now was risking losing his lover, or so it seemed.

"hm? Oh, of course" Lousal pulled the plug in the tub and gently lifted the demon out. He carefully set Tartaros down on the floor and grabbed a towel. Without another word he started to carefully dry the other off. He moved slowly and cautiously, doing everything he could to make sure he didn't hurt the demon any more. "did that help at all?"

Once out of the bath, Tartaros let out a quiet wince and sat down on the edge of the tub, mostly holding himself up with his hands. The demon breathed in heavily as he waited for the other to dry him off - he himself wouldn't have been able to even do the job. "Yeah..." He breathed out quietly before looking down at the ground. "Can you get me back to bed now?" He asked quietly, lightly nibbling on his lower lip.

"sure" Lousal finished drying him off and carried him back to bed. He gently lay the demon demon on the clean sheets and tucked him in. He leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. "let me know if there's anything I can get for you... Okay" he smiled slightly, brushing his fingers through the other's hair.

Tartaros silently tugged Lousal to himself when he was in the bed. "Lay with me." He asked quietly before closing his eyes. The demon took in a deep breath as he pulled the other down slightly and gently, softly kissed him. He seemed a bit uncertain or even scared, but nothing was going to happen if he didn't do it himself.

Lousal gently returned the kiss. He lay down next to the demon and gently stroked his hair for a moment. "I'm going to do my best to take care of you from now on... Okay?" he smiled and took Tartaros' hand, placing it on his own chest where the mark was hidden by his shirt. "I belong to you... Right?

Tartaros let out a slightly sheepish smile and nodded as he snuggled up to the other and sighed out softly. "We belong to each other, I guess." He murmured out softly and smiled lightly. "Don't go anywhere." He requested quietly and burried his face into Lousal's chest, gently nuzzling it there. The blond felt like he didn't want to be alone.

"Of course not, I'm staying right here" Lousal gently ran his hand through Tartaros' hair. "I couldn't leave my precious demon all alone could I?" he smirked slightly, coming back to his usual self. He kissed the other's forehead lightly. "I'm taking care of you all day today"

Tartaros sighed in relief when the other seemed to get back to his usual self. The demon smiled lightly and gently nuzzled his head into the other's chest. "Thanks..." He murmured out before his stomach rumbled. Loudly. For the first time, his cheeks turned red from the embarrassment... "...I'm hungry."

Lousal chuckled softly and sat up. "alright, what do you feel like eating? I'll make you whatever you feel like having today" He slowly got out of bed and stretched. He watched Tartaros with a smile, glad that the demon seemed slightly less terrified of him.

Tartaros grumbled something before hiding his face into the pillow. Truth was, he was simply hiding his fear. The demon was a good liar even when it came to this, though he was pretty sure if the other was to try something more, he'd end up even more scared and possibly hurt Lousal. After all, hurt animals knew only how to fight to stay safe. "Anything warm..." Tartaros finally mumbled out.