Falling in-love(18+) Roleplay {Ryo-kun&Sosuke0549}

Ryo-kun

Sirius snuggled into him and slept, when he felt Kaname move from next to him and slowly opened his eyes looking over at him. "Cross!" He nudged his lover worried and waited.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryo-kun

• Sosuke0549

Cross came running.

"Your burns- I'll be right back. "

He left to go get ice.

When the hunters burned him, they used enchanted equipment. And his burns wouldn't heal... no vampire could heal... he would have to let them heal naturally which would take about a month.

He gripped Sirius's hand trembling in pain.

"Ha... ha"

He cried slightly. But he didn't let a signal tear fall from his eyes. He sucked it up.. not wanting to worry his love.

Sirius gripped his hand back and smiled softly, he saw how relaxed his lover was. He stood up slowly and walked over to Cross and waite

Cross came back and went to Kaname's side.

"Relax Lord Kaname, I'm putting the ice on."

He gently placed the ice on his burns. Kaname winced wanting Sirius to stay by his side. He was going threw excruciating pain! And he needed Sirius by him.

"Lord Sirius- Why don't you treat his burns"

He told the vampire/ werewolf what to do.

"I have to help keep things okay... please take care of him"

And he left.

Sirius nodded and started to lick his lovers cheek "Ill take care of you Kaname." He pressed the ice onto his back more, and looked down at him "Tell me if it hurts my love" He watched Kaname closely and frowned, he knew Kaname was hurting and all he could really do is sit here and wait for the pain to stop.

"Kaname winced As Sirius pressed the ice down on his back.

"Nnn- s-Sirius...n-not so hard... w-when your done...bandage me up and...stay with me"

He was acting rather childish but he wanted Sirius by his side.

Sirius took the pressure off his back and smiled softly at him before he took the bandages off the table. He left the ice on his back and started to gently wrap him up to keep the ice on as well. Putting the rest of the bandages down, and pulled him up onto his lap and kissed his head. "I won't leave your side again.."

Kaname nodded. Looking up at Sirius. He gently cupped his cheek and kissed him out of no where. A long heart felt tender kiss.

"I love you...I must look pretty pathetic now..."

Kaname always wanted to appear strong To Sirius, He hated being weak...feeling weak.

Sirius chuckled softly kissing him back, looking into his eyes with a smile on his lips. He played with Kanames hair gently and watched him closely "Kaname... You don't need to be strong for me. Ill take care of you. I love you too Kaname." He pulled his hair a bit and kept staring into his eyes, he loved his lovers eyes.

He looked up at his love...

"... how did I ever get so...lucky"

He smiled a little when Sirius pulled his hair. The ointment that was on his back took most of the pain away.

"Sirius..."

He took the boys necklace in his hand.

"Y-your wearing it? "

He bit his lip looking away.

Sirius nuzzled his face into Kanames hand, nodding his head slowly. "It helped me find you Kaname. I have realized that I needed to do my work, and be good so I have.." He looked at Kaname and tilted his head to the side, and places his hand on his cheek making him look at him. "I have come to realize that I was stupid to not listen, that I need to be careful. When you went missing it made me scared cause I thought you might die.. I couldn't live anymore... I just want you to know that ill always be here to keep you safe."

Kaname took the others chin, and kissed him.

"And I will always be here to keep you safe..."

He laid his head on the boys thigh and drifted off to sleep... He was so tired and treating his wounds took a lot out of him...and he was weak because he hadn't had Sirius blood in a long time. He would be bed ridden for the next month.

Kaname shivered and winced in his sleep, tossing and turning. Sweating.. recalling those days where he was locked and tortured by those human hunters. He suddenly woke up screaming. Remembering the feel of the burns. His back hurting again. He needed more ice and ointment...

Sirius stayed awake all night as he watched his injured lover sleep, but he was tossing and turning. He frowned and was about to wake him up when Kanane suddenly woken up. He noticed the ice had melted, standing up he walked towards the kitchen in the dorm, passing right by Cross and Violet who were apparently talking. He opened the freezer, and looked for another bag of ice then found one in the back.

Kaname was screaming! It was mostly muffled by a pillow... but his nightmare had gotten to him. And it felt like his burns were fresh, and blisters started to form... his back was killing him!

Cross and violet looked at Sirius.

"Is Lord Kaname alright? "

"He's screaming"

The two could hear him with there ears. Someone would need to spot his blisters...but it seemed like his burns were slowly improving little But little.

Sirius turned to them and sighed softly shaking his head slowly. He held the bag of ice in his hands close to his chest watching them. "He had a nightmare, and his back is bothering him. I just came to get ice for him" He walked by them and right to Kaname. He shut the door and made his way over, and tore off the old bandages off and placed the new bag of ice on his back carefully. He frowned "Easy Kaname its me" He looked down sadly.

Kaname winced As the ice was placed on his back. He was sweating, he was in so much pain. Violet knocked on the door before coming inside. She had a few things with her.

"Sirius... I need to remove Lord Kaname's blisters soon. We can do it tomorrow if-"

Kaname shook his head.

"N-now. Do it now"

He took the ice off his back and pulled Sirius onto the bed. He positioned himself in between his legs- His face barred in Sirius's shirt. His hands clenching on to him for dear life.

"You have to be...r-right here"

Kaname muttered . He winced As Violet bit her lip and sat next to the bed. She started to burn a rather large needle over a flame- having paper towels at ready.

"...Are you ready Lord Kaname? "

She glanced at Sirius. Kaname only nodded. Clinging to his lover as Violet began remove his blisters. Sliding the hot needle into his skin.

"Hha! Tch..ha..ha"

He tried to take deep breaths. He was trembling and suddenly screamed when Violet tugged off his burnt skin.

"Aaaah! Ha....nnn"

But regardless...Kaname didn't shed a tear. He had to do this....and he had to go threw this all because he was with Sirius.

Sirius turned around hearing Violet and nodded, but when Kaname said now he swallowed hard. He gasped when he was pulled down on the bed, and was being held onto so tightly. He bit his lip and glanced up at the needle, his eyes widened but he said nothing and kept holding his lover gently. He could feel the pain Kaname felt and his eyes changed to crimson red and he growled "Just stop! I beg you!!" Tears were in his eyes but never fell down and he winced "Kaname I'm sorry! I know you have to go through this because of me... I am reckless and stupid... I don't think before I do anything. I only worry about myself and not others.." He sniffled.

Violet suddenly stopped hearing Lord Sirius.

"Just stop! I beg you!!" [/Quote]

Violet looked at the ground. Putting the equipment down.

"I can stop now but...I have to-"

"Violet."

Kaname spoke.

"Leave...come back in 10 minutes"

"Yes Lord Kaname. "

She left the room closing the door. Kaname slowly sat up a little bit. Looking at his love. He saw the tears in his eyes.

"Kaname I'm sorry! I know you have to go through this because of me... I am reckless and stupid... I don't think before I do anything. I only worry about myself and not others.."[/Quote]

He sniffled. Kaname was glad Sirius understood this...and he didn't deny the things Sirius said. This was what it was ment to be bound to each other... this was the pain of being together.

"Sirius...I forgive you. I don't think I could ever stay mad at you... And you can feel it too..my suffering. This is why you and I must stay a secret from the out side world and at school. This is why I must protect you... I always need you to understand...to not be so upset with me... I have always been struggling to make you and I work...and I will have to forever. I saved your life that day when I turned you... because you did not think and you were reckless. But I can't stop loving you...even if you may be the death of me some day,"

He leaned into him and kissed him deeply.

"I love you.... and I forgive you Sirius...I forgive you."

He kissed him again before pulling back.

"If... this is too much for you...you can wait outside. Violet will be coming back any minute. "

Tho...Kaname really needed Sirius to help him with the pain...to be by his side.

Sirius looked at Kaname as he spoke, he knew that what Kaname was doing was protecting him and he was glad that he forgave him. He stayed silent during the talk, well while Kaname spoke, his cheeks turning a light pink color and he leaned closer to his lovers body. Kaname was right the pain that he felt Sirius also suffered from, but he could handle it if his lover could. He kissed Kaname back once. "Oh I love you too Kaname" He closed his eyes and kissed him back again, when he heard that Violet would be returning and he could leave he looked at his lover. He shook his head and touched his chest gently "Nope ill stay and take the pain with you, no matter where I'm at ill feel it.. but if i'm near you when I feel the pain ill feel a little better."

Kaname nodded.

"Alright, "

He slowly laid back down down and gripped Sirius's shirt. Nuzzling into his stomach just as Violet returned.

"Lord Kaname? "

"Come in....please continue"

"Yes Sir"

She came In and burned the needle again, before continuing what she was doing.

"Aghh!"

He winced- clinging to Sirius it took violet an hour and a half to finish.

"I'm done."

She placed a few ice packs on him.

"When you can move. Please wash your back. I don't want your skin getting infected. "

Sirius held Kaname close and frowned as he delt with his pain just as his lover did. He winced and shook a bit as it began to sting and burn him as well just as it did for Kaname. He smiled once Violet was done and then stood up, glancing down at his lover "Kaname ill run a warm bath for you, and ill help you as well." He touched Violets shoulder gently "Thank you so much" He sniled and turned heading off to the bathroom.

Kaname nodded, slowly sitting up. A bath would feel perfect but...

He watched as Sirius thank Violet. He was happy that his werewolf lover didn't hate vampires- that he found them easy to get along with. He didn't know what he'd do if Sirius ever hated him. He stood up and stumbled a little to the bathroom. Watching Sirius draw a bath, leaning in the door way.

"Sirius... take off your clothes"

Sirius turned facing his lover and sighed softly, not wanting to really undress. "Kaname, I'm not taking a bath you are..." He wanted to wash Kaname to help him relax, and feel a bit better. He leaned down feeling the water making sure the water wasn't too hot or cold, feeling the water he smiled.

"Even so...your not going to join me?"

He stepped inside the bathroom closing the door.

He slowly went over to Sirius- taking his hand, not taking no-for an answer.

Sirius bit his lower lip and smiled a bit before stepping closer to his lover. He grinned and pulled back slowly and started to undress, a bit slowly and teasingly. Once undressed he turned to Kaname and yanked his pants off. "Course ill join you, I won't say no to you." He blushed and felt up Kanames crotch slowly, and up his stomach and chest.