Falling in-love(18+) Roleplay {Ryo-kun&Sosuke0549}

Ryo-kun

Kaname watched Sirius undress. Frowning slightly as he teased him. He tensed when his pants were suddenly yanked off.

"S-Sirius! "

"Course ill join you, I won't say no to you." [/Quote]

He shuttered as his love felt him up. Touching his crotch slowly, and up his stomach and chest.

"Unnn~"

He cupping Sirius's face and pulled him into a heart bounding kiss. His winced againest Sirius's lips. It had been almost three month's since he had sex with the wolf... and he desired him so...

"T-touch me~"

He whispered. Breaking the kiss only to get into the huge tub- pulling Sirius along.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryo-kun

• Sosuke0549

Sirius grunted and leaned into Kaname kissing his lips back gently placing his hands on his lovers hips. When he was pulled into the tub and was told to touch him he looked up at him "Are you sure Kaname?" Without waiting for an answer he leaned down and started to lick his nipple teasingly. He slid his hand down in the water grabbing his cock, and started to rub it roughly.

Kaname bit his lip when Sirius suddenly leaned down and started to lick his nipple teasingly.

"Nnnn~ M-more..."

He whispered- gripping the boys hair, He had deeply missed the wolf's touch... his teasing that he hated! And yet...loved!

He groaned feeling the boy slid his hand down into the water to grab his cock, rubbing it roughly.

He panted- pulling Sirius into a heated, lustful kiss... making out with him roughly. Nipping at his lips and draw a little blood, his free hand gripping his cock and tugging on it.

Sirius bit his lip hard and grunted when his member and tugged, but he kissed his lover back. He rubbed Kanames cock much faster and more roughly, before pulling his hand away. He grinned at Kaname "Relax and let me do this for you" He dunked his head down into the water and shoved his lovers cock into his mouth. He started to suck quickly and lifted his ass into the air wiggling slowly.

Kaname smiled against his lovers lips, as he grunted. Kaname moaned lustfully- as Sirius rubbed his cock faster and harder. Kaname was very hard now.. He winced when Sirius suddenly stopped.

"Relax and let me do this for you"[/Quote]

"Sirius..~"

He watch as the boy dunked his head down into the water and shoved his cock into his mouth.

Kaname's eyes widened and he moaned out, his head falling back as he gripped the tubs edge.

"Haaa~ ha....AH!!"

It felt so good! To feel Sirius's tongue again...His lips...His body. Seeing that the boys ass was in the air, wiggling slowly and...very vulnerable...He took this chance to lean over him and finger Sirius roughly. His finger nail scrapping the inside of him.

Sirius wiggled as he felt Kanames finger go inside his ass and bit his lovers cock gently. He bobbed his head a bit faster, he moaned while enjoying his lovers warm throbbing cock sliding back and forth inside his mouth. He wanted Kaname inside him so badly, he craved his throbbing cock.

Kaname slid his finger deeper inside Sirius until he felt his love bite His cock.

"Ahh! S-Sirius! "

His free hand clawing at the boys back. He moaned out feeling Sirius bob his head a bit faster, feeling the boys warm.tongue in such a sensitive place.

"Haa~ nnuhhh~"

He felt himself throbbing. Wanting to cum. But he held it in... how long could his love stay underwater? Kaname was panting badly.

"S-Sirius! S-stop! Nnnn- I'm..I'm cuming! "

Sirius felt his back being clawed and he flinched, and moaned louder against his lovers cock. He kept sucking faster wanting to taste his loves cum in his mouth. Once he felt Kaname cum and he quickly picked his head up from under the water and panted "Kaname fuck me!" He turned around and wiggles his ass at him.

Kaname groaned as he came... he panted madly as Sirius came back up and suddenly begged him to fuck him. His eyes grew wide as the wolf teased him... wiggling his ass-in his face. His eyes were glowing red... He couldn't hold back... He Grabbed Sirius and forced him to lean over the tub. Only to shove himself inside Sirius. Fucking him wildly! Gripping his hips and ramming into him!! Adrenalin pumping threw his vines. His heart racing.

Sirius gasped and screamed feeling his lovers hard warm throbbing cock slam inside his ass. He grunted and leaned his head over the tub as he enjoyed the ramming from Kaname, his body jolted with every ramming thrust but he loved it! He moaned loudly and gripped the sides of the tub for support but was only rammed into the side.

Kaname sat in the the tub, panting wildly. He had finished having his excitement with Sirius. His back was starting to bother him.

"S-Sirius..are you...o-okay.",

He breathed out. He looked exhausted!

Sirius shook and looked towards his lover with a frown on his lips. He reached over and grabbed Kanames hand pulling him over to him "Let me wash you off then we can rest" He panted.

Kaname nodded, not resisting his lovers touch.He leaned into Sirius. Clenching his shoulder when he felt the hot water on his back... He loved Sirius so much, and would do anything for him.

"S-Sirius. "

He snuggled into him. Enjoying his scent.

Sirius looked at Kaname and blushed really hard and smiled softly,he grabbed the wash cloth off the side of the tub and dipped it inside the tub and then pressed it to his back. He started to scrub his back gently and slowly to get his body all cleaned off. He then looked at Kaname once again "Yes my love?"

Kaname shivered as the wash cloth touched his delicate back. When his love met his eyes He couldn't help but gaze back at him, He kissed him once more. A gentle kiss...and quick. He clung to Sirius- breaking the quick lip lock.

"Thank you..."

He muttered. When Sirius's was done he slowly climbed out and grabbed a towel.

Sirius blushed when his lover met his eyes and then quickly kissed him,his eyes closed falling into him as he loved the kiss from Kaname. He grunted and nodded as he stood up climbing out of the bathtub and slapping his ass hard "Mine" He chuckled and walked passed him grabbing a towel quickly and wrapping it around his waist and walking out of the bathroom to Kanames room. He stretched and walked over to the window and glanced outside at the scenery,boy did he miss the academy and Kaname.

Kaname was drying off, when Sirius smacked his ass. He clenched his cheeks, tensed up. He turned around and glared at the boy.

"Sirius!!!"

"Mine"[/Quote]

He chuckled and walked passed him grabbing a towel. Kaname bite His lip...following after Sirius. He sighed looking at him.

"Sirius... I know you are happier at the academy but... perhaps it is time for you to return to the house.."

Sirius shook his head and looked at Kaname with a slight frown on his coloured lips "I'm not leaving your side again Kaname. I know you exspect me to go back but you almost died, I am too far away to reach you again if I return there" He walked over to Kaname and grabbed his waist yanking him close "Besides ill listen now." He kissed him quickly before someone knocked on Kanames door, he glanced over in that direction.

Kaname frowned as Sirius disagreed with him.

"I'm not leaving your side again Kaname. I know you exspect me to go back but you almost died, I am too far away to reach you again if I return there" [/Quote]

"Perhaps but-"

He was startled as his lover grabbed his waist yanking him close. He realized Sirius had change... the distance between them caused him to be...more of a rebel when it came there relationship. Begging to be loved... smacking his ass... gripping him lustfully, Sirius trying to dinner him... And the things he said to tease him. He was slightly afraid that they were switching rolls. He was the boss in this relationship... He was always on top but now.,. Sirius was trying him. He was less pure...and more naughty.

"Besides ill listen now."[/Quote]

"Sirius... I'm-"

He was hushed by the boys lips. He glared at Sirius as there lip lock was suddenly interrupted, by a knock on the door. Kaname sighed.

"Who is it!"

Sirius froze and shifted quickly,his teeth showing and he leaped in front of Kaname to protect him as he watched the door waiting for someone to enter. His ears flattened against his head and he let out a warning growl to whoever was at the door knocking,just as he was about to relax a voice spoke up.

"Lord Kaname. There is someone downstairs demanding to see you" It was from Lilith the new vampire.

"He is busy! Tell them they have to leave" Sirius spoke in an angry tone.

"They are from the hunters association,many of their men was killed and they wanted his help tracking down the rouge vampire" She replied softly.

Once Sirius heard this he froze and turned his head to Kaname before shifting back and dropping to his knees "They have come to kill me Kaname" His eyes flashed red and he hissed and stood up not wanting to show he was weak anymore.

Kaname frowned as the boy Leaped in front of him, baring his fangs, and growling.

"Sirius. Stop this"

He tried to push him aside.

"Lord Kaname. There is someone downstairs demanding to see you"[/Quote]

"To see me-"

"He is busy! Tell them they have to leave"[/Quote]

"Sirius! Be quiet! You don't make those decisions for me!"

"They are from the hunters association,many of their men was killed and they wanted his help tracking down the rouge vampire"[/Quote]

Kaname seemed completely calm.

"Finally.."

He was waiting for them.

"They have come to kill me Kaname" [/Quote]

"Stay in this room. Do you hear me?"

He took Sirius chin- pulling him into his body.

"Don't you dare come out of this room until I return... if you do...you'll be punished. I'm serious Sirius! "

He kissed his forehead and threw on some clothes before leaving the room and going down stairs, greeting the hunters.

"Hunters...what can I do for you...I'm sure you have permission to be on school property?"

Sirius whimpered and walked to the window once Kaname left,he had to listen to his lover,he had changed and needed to prove to him he had. He paced the room quietly and his eyes stayed blood crimson red,he was very angry but needed to relax and stay calm. He shook his head and walked to the bed and laid down slowly and curled up thinking and waiting for his lover to return.

One of the hunters looked at Kaname "Yes Kaname. The head master let us in. We need to talk about a few things"

Another hunter held up a drawing of Sirius and then placed it on the table.

"Kaname I got told by a witness that this rouge vampire was once a student at this academy. We have come to find out if you know where he might be"

Lilith narrowed her eyes as she stood close by listening to the conversation and waiting in case she needed to step in,she looked at Kaname. She was worried there was going to be a fight and that both Lord Kaname and Lord Sirius would get injured very badly.

Kaname leaned forward on the stairs rail... Looking down at them.

"Indeed I know him...and he use to come to this academy. In fact he is here...But he no rouge vampire. Your men attacked me...and in a effort to save me He killed the traders- you hunters are forbiddon to attack or kill pure bloods. As long as we commit no crime. If the head Of the hunters heard about this... the peace treaty we made 50 years ago would be broken...and a war would begin. Do you want that?"

He smiled looking away.

"The boy stays with me...if you have a problem with him, you come to me...He is my responsibly. You have what you need...now leave"

His said darkly.

The hunter glared "My men would never attack a pure blood vampire unless with a very good reason! We would like to see this friend of yours Lord Kaname" He smirked.

The other hunters stared at Kaname and then one walked forward and smiled "We won't harm him,we just want to speak with him alone" He bowed to him.

Lilith bared her fangs and hissed stepping forward and standing beside Kaname. She watched the hunters.

Sirius slowly stood up and walked over to the window,and opened it slowly sitting on the edge of the window sill enjoying the fresh air. He sighed softly,wondering if Kaname was alright,but he remembered he could feel the same thing Kaname could.

He didn't move from his spot. Refusing to let the human hunters pass.

"You say your hunters would never attack a pure blood? Then what is this?"

He took off his shirt releaving his burns on his back.

"Your men did this to me...for information that I did not have... if you wish to see "my friend" remove all your weapons! Since you just want to talk yes? Remove all your weapons and give them to Lilith...She will also pat you don't to make sure you have no weapons. And you will not speak to him alone..I must be there or you leave With out seeing him."

He glared at them- putting his shirt pack on.