Falling in-love(18+) Roleplay {Ryo-kun&Sosuke0549}

Ryo-kun

"Then why do it."

He looked away.

"To upset me even more..."

He bit his lips, His fangs coming out, but he didn't let it show. He started to fix his clothing.

"Never mind...I will go."

The other was drinking his blood. Hopeful things would be ok.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryo-kun

• Sosuke0549

Sirius turned to him and hissed loudly "No because I want you to feel the pleasure and love I feel when you fuck me..." He sighed softly and shook his head "At least come kiss me goodbye..." He frowned.

Kaname sighed, moving closer to his love. He cupped his cheek.

"I see... As happy as I am that you think of things like that. I told you many times that you entering me gives me no satisfaction. I feel nothing for it, like you do. But when it is the other way around.I feel very happy and loved by you."

He leaned closer to Sirius, and kissed him deeply.

"No matter what happen Sirius, you know I love you...and will always come back for you."

"I understand Kaname ill be alright I promise" He leaned into his lover kissing him back sweetly. He groaned softly wrapping his arms tightly around his lovers neck "I wish you could stay for a few days" He bit his lip "I love you too Kaname"

"I know.. in two months I'll cone back and stay for a day or so. Until then... please be good. And wear that necklace I gave you Sirius. "

He kissed his forehead and pulled away.

"I'll be back soon"

And he went out of the room, going up to the surface. Disappearing.

-------------------------------------

{Two Months Later }

Kaname had been writing and sending bottles for a while until a few days ago... he stopped. Sirius had been getting aches and pains threw out his body, and when the day came for Kaname to visit. He didn't come.

----------------------

Cross Bit his lip.

"W-where is Lord Kaname? "

He looked at Sirius.

"Perhaps he's...running a little late?"

But Kaname was never late, suddenly a car came thew the snow... It was winter now. And very dark outside.

The car stopped in front of the house, but it wasn't Kaname who came out, but a vampire girl. It was Violet.

"Cross. Lord Sirius. Lord Kaname is... missing."

Sirius was sitting in his chair working on his school work, he wanted to obey Kaname and when Cross asked him if he knew where Kaname was he shook his head. When he he heard the car pull up he stood, but when Violet gave them bad news Sirius shifted. He pushed passed them both and ran quickly through the woods, the necklace was around his neck, he was trying to figure out why he kept feeling pain but knew it was Kaname. He sniffed the air and trailed it back to the academy, he had reached it within forty five minutes, he growled softly.

He leaped over the huge gate and bolted towards the vampire dorm, and busted through them. He ran passed the other vampires. He ran to Kanames room and went inside, it was a disaster, he sniffed around trying to pick up on his scent. He needed to find Kaname, and fast, he didn't need help he was bound to Kaname and could find him but it would be hard.

"Lord Sirius! Wait!"

The two vampires yelled and tried to run after him But lost him in the snow. They got in the car and drove back to the academy.

----------------------------

Kaname bit his lip as he was held captive by a few rogue vampire hunters. They had his hands above his head, bound my restraints. His clothes were torn, and for the past few days they were hitting him. Now one came up behind him with a hot iron and suddenly pressed it against his skin. Kaname screamed out.

"Tell us where that half breed abomination is! The ones That's a vampire and a wolf!"

Kaname winced As they pulled the burning object away.

He shook his head- spitting in the human's face,

"You will...never find him,"

"You fucking blood sucker! "

He felt the burning iron on his shoulder, he yelled out,

"AHHHHHHHHH!"

It was an unbelievable painful feeling.

Sirius whimpered and yelped falling on the floor, his skin started to burn and his back hurt. He stood up and snarled, he smelled the scent of humans, he shook his head and jumped throught the window, and ran throught the forest following it. He knew Kaname was close by, he needed to hurry if he was going to find him knowing he was getting hurt. Suddenly he stopped seeing an old building out in the woods, he growled. Without waiting he ran towards the place and leaped in the window, glass shattering, he saw the men and then saw Kaname. He bared his teeth and snarled, he was furious with the men that held his lover captive.

Kaname was shocked to see that his love found him. He watched as the humans glared at the werewolf and pointed there guns at Sirius. One hit with their silver bullets and Sirius could die.

"No Sirius! Run! They want you not me! Run!!! Don't try to save me!"

He yelled. If anything happened to Sirius, He wouldn't be Able to forgive himself.

Sirius leaped up shifting quickly and appeared behind the hunters grinning. He grabbed one and drove his fist into his chest, looking at the other hunters "If you want to stay alive unlike your friend here then leave or ill make sure you men die a painful death" He held the dead hunter up, as a shield.

The hunters only attacked Sirius. Wanting to kill him because he was half werewolf and half vampire. Kaname was bound by vampire enchanted cuffs and couldn't move. His body paralyzed. He watched his love... worried about him.

"Sirius! Listen....Listen to me..."

His wounds throbbed in pain.

"Unn-run... please. "

Sirius hissed and threw threw them all off and growled loudly as he shifted back to werewolf and within seconds the hunters were slaughtered and he collapsed to the floor with blood stuck in his fur. He glanced back at Kaname "The cuffs should open since they are dead, I am sorry" He was weak from fighting the vampire hunters.

Kaname fell to his knees as he was freed. His burns aching.

"Sirius..."

He stumbled to his feet, and picked up his love. He was in so much pain but he refused to let it show. He carried Sirius back to the academy where Cross and Violet took care of them.

Sirius frowned and looked at him, and then at Violet and Cross. He laid still to show Kaname he was going to listwn and obey, he was worried about Kaname but stayed silent untill Cross came closer to him "Cross check Kanames back, he is hurt badly... more than I am" He laid his head back down and waited untill they were finished.

Kaname was laying down on the bed, telling his two friends to take care of Sirius first but when Cross listened to Sirius and checked on him He frowned.

"Lord Kaname- let me check your back."

"I'm fine. "

"Lord Kaname...."

He sighed and took off his shirt. Bright red-burns were all over his bad. Turning black.

"L-Lord Kaname. "

Cross was amazed Kaname hadn't passed out over the pain.

"I-I'll get some ointment and ice!"

He left the room in a hurry. Kaname laid back down on the bed looking over at Sirius.

"I'm fine... "

He muttered not wanting Sirius to worry.

Sirius shook his head and sighed, he rolled onto his side away from Kaname. He thought to himself, even though I saved his ass he doesn't say anything only that he is fine. He closed his eyes and drifted to sleep, the pain was too much.

Kaname sighed and looked away, just as Sirius returned.

"Alright. I'm going to place water and some ice on the the burns. "

Cross slowly placed some ice on his burns and shrieked. Clenching the sheets underneath him.

"Unn- careful with It! "

He shuttered Clenching his eyes shut.

Sirius jumped up and shifted, despite his pain he lunged at Cross and pinned him. He snarled "He said careful Cross! Now be gentle." He turned and went to Kaname, nuzzling his cheek then licked his face. "Hang in there handsome" He turned and walked back to his table and laid down facing away from him.

Kaname was surprised that the other came at Cross.

"He said careful Cross! Now be gentle."[/Quote]

He met his loves eyes as he nuzzled into his cheek and licked him.

"Hang in there handsome"[/Quote]

"Sirius... stay."

He looked at Cross telling him to continue. He winced a little as the ice hit his hurting skin.

Clenching the sheets.

"Bear with me... Lord Kaname"

Sirius walked back over to them and growled at Cross as he sat beside Kaname protectivly. He watched his every single move and then looked over at his love "I won't let anyone hurt you again Kaname I promise.." He licked his face again and wagged his tail.

Kaname took Sirius's hand- squeezing it to help with the pain. When Cross Kaname pulling Sirius closer. Resting his head on his lap.

"I was careless... they made my car crash, and when I woke up... I was there..but I refused to tell them where you were... and they...did this to me."

He sighed, closing his eyes and falling asleep.

Sirius gasped and looked at Kaname and sighed "I won't let them attack you again Kaname please." He nuzzled his head into his chest smiling "Please just relax okay" His back still hurt him but he ignored it.

Kaname was asleep. Wincing a little in his sleep, the pain was getting to him. His back still hurting. Cross and Violet left the room, leaving Sirius and Kaname alone.

"Nn..s..irius "

He gripped the boys clothes tightly! Pethaoa scared that he'd leave him.

Sirius looked down at Kaname and nudged his cheek gently before he curled up around Kaname to keep him warm. He yawned and licked his cheek once again, his fur was warm and he whined "Kaname?"

Kaname slowly calmed down. Going to sleep soundly. He was sleeping nicely now. Snuggling into Sirius protectively, and he looked rather cute.

{ Next Day }

Kaname woke up panting lightly. His back hurting badly.

"Nn-... "

He gripped the bed sheets tightly to help handle the pain. He needed more ointment and ice.