Falling in-love(18+) Roleplay {Ryo-kun&Sosuke0549}

Ryo-kun

Kaname smiled faintly as his love laid on his lap and cried softly. The vampire leaned down cupping Sirius's cheek and licking his tears away. His eyes faintly glowing red. He muttered The three magic words to the boy.

"I love you."

He said kissing the boys forehead. He would always try and give Sirius anything and everything he ever wanted. Planning to spoil his love When he finished school... but also... imprison him.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryo-kun

• Sosuke0549

Sirius blushed and snuggled up into his lovers touch and his cheeks flushed a faint red color from him being so sweet towards him. He looked into Kanames eyes and leaned up kissing his lips saying the words back to him that he knew he wanted to hear him say back "I love you too Kaname" He closed his eyes and listened to the sounds around him,once they were home he was going to see Narus and see how he was doing,they ended up getting into an argument the last time Sirius had seen him.

Kaname sighed as they returned to school, Kaname quickly got out, their bags being carried by a few of the vampire students. Cross was quickly by his side, bowing.

"Lord Kaname... welcome back~ "

"Cross.. How was it. "

"Everything was alright Sir, we have all missed you,"

Kaname nodded looking over at Sirius and took his hand,

"Come on... "

He brought Sirius along as he walked to the vampire dorm.

Sirius got out of the car and followed him inside but then stopped by the door "Kaname while you catch up here I need to see my friend. I need to go alone.." He kissed his cheek gently before turning away getting ready to walk away.

Kaname quickly grabbed Sirius.

"Wait...be careful.. I know you think of him as your friend But... remember how he acted The last time... if he touches you I swear he is dead. Hurry back... "

He kissed him one more time before letting him go, and going inside.

Sirius nodded and kissed him back before he headed off towards the werewolf dorm. He looked around for his old friend but never saw him yet, he frowned. Narus growled and walked up behind Sirius and jumped on him sniffing him.

"What are you doing here Sirius?"

"Narus...do you still hate me?"

"You didn't listen to me, you fell in love with a damn Vampire!" He got off him and snarled.

"I love him. I'm marrying him" He shifted to his form and growled.

"What!" He lunged at Sirius and bit at his neck and back. Sirius yelped and bit into his side and threw him off growling, he slowly stepped over him growling while standing over him.

Kaname was speaking with Cross when he felt a peg of pain in his body.

Sirius!

He quickly went to the werewolf dorm, Cross right behind him.

"Go get the head master!"

He yelled to his friends as he hurried to to Sirius in search of him. He could smell His loves blood.

Narus growled "You brought that filthy vampire here. Idoit!" He shoved him off growling and got up slowly. He lunged and bit his leg making him collapse. Sirius yelped and fell on his side, his leg snapping. Blood filled the air quickly, a loud whimper came out of his mouth and he closed his eyes.

Kaname suddenly stopped feeling a unbearable pain in his leg. As if a bone had snapped. He panted as the pain went up his body...He limped until he found Sirius. His eyes widened, glowing a bright red As he saw Narus.

"YOU FILTHY MUTT!"

He pushed the werewolf with a dark force. Pinning him to the ground. He was going to kill him. KILL HIM!

"Lord Kaname! "

He turned seeing the head master.

"Stop... let him go."

Kaname glared looking back down at the werewolf. He said nothing as his anger grew.

"Kaname...Kaname listen to me. You can not kill him. He will be suspended, please don't do this"

Kaname bit his lip so mad... but he knew he couldn't kill him. He stopped and looked back at Sirius who was in Cross's arms.

"Treat his wounds! Make sure he's ok"

Cross nodded running to the vampire dorm with Sirius.

Narus yelped and thrashed in his grip, a growl just barely slipped out. Once he was released he ran to the head master and shifted "Head master please, Sirius attacked me first! I only was playful with him until he turned on me" Sirius whimpered and blood dripped behind them. He was weak and wanted to be with Kaname "K...kaname... please" He whispered softly and tried to move.

Kaname glared, listening to Narus lies. The head master shook his head.

"You say you were playing with him, But it's clear your barely hurt. "

Kaname glanced at Sirius in the others arms, but said nothing. As Cross took Sirius back to the vampire dorm.

Kaname looked to the head master,

"Sirius would never. I trust you suspend him Head Master... or I will bring the hunters into this. "

He threatened. He turned and left as the head master sighed taking Narus's arm.

"Come on, I'll treat your wounds. Then... I want you to pack your things. You are suspended from my Academy. And are never to return. "

Sirius whined as he heard what was happening, instead of staying put he leaped out of Cross's arms and ran towards them his broken leg dragging behind him. He ran into Kaname and whined, he shook his head and looked at who he had bumped into. Seeing Kaname he whined "Your making him leave Kaname? I'm sorry I thought I could handle him." Narus looked down and followed the head master, he stayed silent and sighed softly.

"Stop Sirius. Why can't you just do what I say?! You are wounded and you ran to me when Cross was trying to take care of you! Do you not understand that I am feeling the same pain as you?!?"

He held Sirius steady as Cross came sighed returning.

"Your leg is broken. You thought you could handle him But you clearly couldn't! You could of killed me!!"

He glared at the man, so pissed. He looked at Cross.

"Take him back-"

"What about you, Lord Kaname. "

"I can handle the pain, take care of Sirius"

He looked down at him love.

"And stay put! I don't want you leaving our room!"

Sirius whined and crawled into his arms curling up, his body trembling. He didn't say anything to Kaname but just moved more into Cross "I lost my family and he still treats me like I'm a small child" He clost his eyes .

Cross carried Sirius back to his room, and treated his leg, giving him a shot to help numb the pain. Laying him in bed.

"... Lord Kaname has a right to be angry. He almost clasped when he felt the pain... I can't image it.. being connected to another. What ever you feel so does Kaname. If you died. Kaname would quickly follow. Our people need him...from my point of view... you are being inconsiderate. "

He stood and felt the room. Shortly after Kaname came, looking tired. He went over to Sirius.

"...is your leg alright? "

Sirius snarled at Cross before he looked away and shook his head "I just wanted to see my friend!" He scoffed and curled up on the bed licking his leg, when Kaname walked in he just looked at him. He looked away and rested his head down just wanting to stay alone for a little bit.

"Sirius... "

He heard what the boy said to Cross and shook his head.

"That werewolf is not your friend. He will be suspended."

He sighed looking away from his lover.

"Tomorrow... will be your last day here. I am pulling you out of the academy. For the rest of the year and the next. You will probably never see this place again. And you will stay at my home, until I return. Cross will be your teacher, as I need to stay here. Your things have already been packed, I'm doing this...for us."

He stood, and turned to leave. Sirius was being too reckless, and Kaname couldn't have that. He couldn't allow Sirius to be the death of him.

Sirius snarled and jumped up but fell from his weak broken leg. He glared at Kaname "If I have to leave Kaname then we can't be together. Ill never see you again. I can't kiss you, can't touch you. Please don't break my heart again..." He whined and stood limping away going out of the room and slowly down the stairs.

Kaname grabbed Sirius- picking him up and forcing him back into there room. He could feel the boys pain as he tried to walk. He pinned him to the bed, His hands above his head.

"Sirius. You have no choice in this matter. You can not end things with me... because we are connected together. You will always crave my blood, and if you can't get it... you will go insane And the hunters will kill you... I feel your pain, if you die I die. What do you not understand about that?! I feel as tho you previously try to get yourself killed! Why are you so reckless- you are toying with me life! And you don't care! You will leave this Academy And you will wait for me to return. I don't want to hear your excuses, I don't want you to complain. I gave you chances and I warned you... this is your consequence for not listening to me... "

He sighed cupping his loves cheek.

"I will try to write to you every week Sirius. "

Sirius scoffed "I can never do anything! Why live if I can't do anything Kaname. You are not my father, nor my boss. I only listen because I don't want to lose you, but if you don't let me live my life then ill have no choice but to break our lives. I haven't had any of your blood for four days Kaname, ill go insane if your away and i can't have your blood for a year" He turned his head away from Kaname as tears fell down his cheeks. If Kaname wanted to be with him he had to keep him there at the academy.

"Sirius... do not cry."

He leaned down licking the boys tears away.

"I will come visit. I'll send you bottles of my blood. I do not think you need to be here anymore. Every time I try to give you your freedom, your space- You get hurt, you go and do something stupid. "

Kaname loved Sirius. And would go to the extreme to protect him. To protect his own life, because he did not want to die because Sirius did Somthing stupid..

"You get upset because I treat you like a child. Well stop acting like a child! I wouldn't worry so much If you didn't come back to me always hurt and bleeding! "

He shook his head standing- Pulling away from Sirius. Looking down at him.

"I have defended you countless times so the head master wouldn't suspended you. I have dealt with you fighting on school grounds... you cheating on me! I have dealt with the pain you are giving me now! I have sacrificed countless things for you and here you are acting like a brat! You complain about yearning for my blood for four days- but I have been waiting 15 years! I tried to give you everything and yet you always find a way to complain!

Sirius sighed and stood up, holding his hurt leg up before he stepped closer to him and wrapped his arms around Kanames neck and kissed him roughly then pulled away. He didn't let Kaname kiss him back, he had to wait. He turned and limped out of the room "Cross let's go... I'm ready to leave" He looked down and walked out to the car and got in the back, he wasn't going to say bye to Kaname... He suffered enough already.

Kaname bite His lip as he followed after Sirius. He stood beside the car, as Cross got into the drivers seat.

"Make sure he eats, no one must know where he is... and send me a bottle of his blood at lest once a month, for the time being I can mange on blood tablets. I'll send him two bottles every week. Take care of Him Cross...you are practically the only person I can trust. Protect him..."

"Of course Lord Kaname, I won't let anything happen to him. He is safe with me"

He nodded As he appeared on Sirius's side, his window down.

"I'll visit in three months... if you get lonely, you can hold this and think of me."

He took Sirius's hand and put a peer gold ring in it, along with a gold chain to wear it around his neck.

" that's going to be your wedding ring. But... I thought I should give it to you now. On it is engraved- my life...my love ...my everything...you who owns my body and soul..I love you. "

He smiled sadly as he stepped away... and let Cross drive off. He waved goodbye- until the car was out of sight. He knew he shouldn't have tried to kiss Sirius, knowing he was upset with him. It was extremely hard to say goodbye.

Sirius just watched him and nodded, after they were out of sight he just dropped the gifts on the floor and tears began to fall down his cheeks, he pulled his knees up to his chest and buried his face in his arms and cried. He already missed Kaname, and his touch most of all. His heart began to hurt, and he knew Kaname felt it too but it was all Kanames choice.

Cross Bit his lip as he heard Sirius cry, He glanced at him threw the Mirror. Feeling sorry for him, But he didn't say a word, He continued to drive...far...far.. away.

Kaname sat in his room, laying his head on the bed, The sheets smelled like Sirius. Kaname felt himself crying... stay tears falling. He hadn't cried I'm many, many years.