A Lesson well Learned DMMD w/YaoiLoverfangurl19 (Private)

azuneko

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

Virus smiled" thats good to hear" he said, kissed Aoba on the lips

Trip put his one finger inside Aoba and moved it slowly

Aoba stares at Virus. He suddenly gasps and glanced back. "Not there....! Cut it out Trip." he said as his hips swayed. Aoba then looked at Virus with such a tempting gaze.

Trip didnt listned to Aoba and put his second finger inside Aoba, moved it slowly inside Aoba

Virus boyed himself down and start to suck Aoba nipples, use his hand to play with Aoba cock

Aoba moans as he being touched by these two. It felt so good that he couldn't think of much. His body was reacting to Visur and Trip. He never expected such a this to happen today.

Trip enter his third finger inside Aoba, moved his finger inside Aoba

Virus start to suck Aoba other nipples and continue play with Aoba cock

Aoba glanced back at Trip before looking at Virus. "I want to touch too... ngh... it shouldn't be just me..." he moans softly looking at them. He was more-so trying to get a break from being tag-teamed by the two.

Virus stopped suck Aoba nipples, smiled" sure you can do that Aoba, right Trip"

Trip took out his fingers and smiled" yes is alright with me"

Aoba sighs a bit in relief to have the two stopping. "Alright what should I do first? I'm not good at this. Though its clear you both are."

Virus smiled" you can suck on my cock Aoba, just do extraly what it did on video, we watched"

Trip smiled" and I can finish do you ready for last thing"

Aoba looked at Virus and nods. He glanced over at Trip pouting. He then focused his attention on the other as he leans close before slowly taking Virus' cock into his mouth. This was really weird. Never did Aoba expect to be sucking on such a thing.

Aoba sucks slowly trying to get use to the feeling. His eyes widen and he moans feeling Trip lick him. 'Why would he.... not there...' he thinks blushing. He did his best to focus on sucking Virus

Aoba closed his eyes as this sensation was beyond what he expected. He wanted to see if he could make Virus cum. He had done so twice to the blonde so far.

Aoba blushed as he swallowed as much as he could. Sitting up as some of Virus' cum dripped from his mouth. "Did it feel good?" he asked softly

Aoba smiled a he was able to make Virus feel good. He then leans close to him happily. For a moment he forgot about Trip being there.

Trip smiled" so who is going to take Aoba first time Virus?"

Virus smiled" I'm going to take Aoba first time, which is alright for Aoba?"

Aoba glanced at the two before looking at Virus. He nods yes as he guessed things were about to get intense. He looked at Trip. "If Virus is taking my first time what will you do?" he asked not liking the idea of him being left out.

Trip smiled" I can kiss you and play with your tounge Aoba"

Virus smiled" are you ready for to lose your first time Aoba?"

Aoba looked at Trip blushing a bit. He then focused on Virus. "Uh, yeah. I think I'm ready." he said not sure how this would work. Though if he remembered correctly from the movie they watched, Virus was going to put his cock in below.

Virus put his cock inside Aoba and start thrust inside Aoba

Trip waited for Kiss Aoba, want to hear Aoba moans

Aoba grit his teeth a bit as he felt Virus entering him. He eyes widen a bit as the other started thrusting. "Ah... ahhh.... Virus.... ngh..." his moans slipping pass his lips like a melody. He couldn't hold them in as he had thought he'd be able to.