A Lesson well Learned DMMD w/YaoiLoverfangurl19 (Private)

azuneko

Aoba smiled although he was worried his plan to help Trip could backfire. Nevertheless he was ready to give it a try. "Alright Virus. Lets find Trip a boyfriend."

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

Virus smiled'' good so later today we are going to night Club for to find boyfriend for Trip''

Hour later was Aboa and Trip in Night club for to find boyfriend for Trip, Virus smiled at Aoba" its long time since i have been on Night club, what about you?"

"I don't really come to places like this. Because of my hair I get mistaken for a girl so I really just stay away." he said softly.

Virus smiled''i love your hair so much, its so beautiful and suite you very much'' he took one of Aoba hair and kissed it

Aoba blushed as he looked at Virus. "Your being too sweet. Lets focus on finding...." he stopped as he noticed Trip in the club.

Trip was talking to some of his friends when he notice Virus and Aoba, walked towards them" hello Virus and Aoba, what are there doing?"

Virus smiled" we'll you see me and Aoba was going to find boyfriend for you"

Trip smiled" what really, it's that right Aoba?"

Aoba glanced to the side. "We just want to find someone to make you happy Trip. Plus I get tired of you causing trouble for Virus. Your being way too mean to him." he said clinging to Virus.

(take a peek at this

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Trip smiled''you dont need to be worried I shall be mean at Virus anymore since I'm here for to find myself boyfriend''

Virus smiled'' so shall we go somewhere else then Aoba? since Trip dont need your help''

Aoba was a bit skeptical. Though if Trip was being honest then he had nothing to worry about. "Alright Virus. Let's head home." he said softly.

Trip smiled" sorry for Everything Virus and Aoba, i hope there can forgive me for what i have done"

Virus smiled" i forgive you Trip and i know you didnt mean to hurt me and Aoba"

Aoba was glad things seemed to be going normal. He hopes this means no more funny business or traps from Trip. "I forgive you. Don't sweat the small details." he said still clinging to Virus.

Trip smiled" thank you very much Aoba, I'm very happy at there have forgive me, i shall go back and find myself boyfriend, laters Virus and Aoba" he goes back for to talk to some people

Virus smiled" shall we go then Aoba, i have something i want to Ask you When we come home" he walked outside Of Night club with Aoba

Aoba walked out of the club with Virus. He followed the other home curious as to what he wanted to talk about.

Virus smiled" yes its going to be Sweet and loving Aoba, i promise you that" he continue walking home with Aoba, holding Aoba hand

Virus stand outside Of his house, unlock the door, open the door walked inside and took off his shoes, walked towards kitchen where he fund small black box and pick up the box, hide small black box back his back

Aoba glanced to the side as he walked inside. He closed the door behind him and looked at Virus. "What did you want to talk about?"

Virus walked towards Aoba and sat himself down on floor in propose stilling, took fram small black box, open the box and in the box was diamond ring, he smiled at Aoba" Aoba I love you so much, you are everything to me, I care much about you and I want to be with you rest of my life, so do you want to marry me?"

Aoba froze up. He really didn't expect this one bit. It was too much at once. He felt as if he'd faint. "Virus .... I...." he couldn't utter another word as he actually fainted.

Aoba clings to Virus as he slowly began to awaken. He looked at the other before lightly kissing his cheek. "I'm alright now. Sorry to worry you."