A Lesson well Learned DMMD w/YaoiLoverfangurl19 (Private)

azuneko

Virus took away his tear and smiled" yes i forgive you Aoba, i love you so much, it was not meant to break up with you, can we go back togother again"

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

Aoba nods as he kisses Virus upon the lips. "Yes just please don't ever say such a thing again. You really shattered my heart back there. I thought I was going to die it hurt so much. I would never betray you Virus."

Virus smiled" yes i promise you at i shall never shattered your heart again my dear Aoba, i love you so much" he kissed back

Aoba was glad Virus was back to being happy. The issue was dealing with Trip. They had school tomorrow meaning they would see him there. Aoba wonders how he should go about getting the male to give up on him. He didn't want to hurt either of their feelings but something had to be done.

Virus smiled" shall we go back home to me then and Aoba do you want to live with me?" He hope Aoba Would say yes

Aoba looked at Virus. "Sure. I would love to live with you." he said softly. He walked with Virus to the front door of his house. "Let's go inside and watch a movie."

Virus smiled" thank you for want to live with me and i dont want to watch movie, i want to do something Else" he open the door, walked inside and lift Aoba up, walked towards his bedroom

Aoba smiled but felt confused. He walked towards the door only to be lifted up. "Woah! Virus... What are you doing?" he said noticing them heading towards the bedroom.

Virus smiled and come fram to bedroom, open the door, walked inside, la Aoba down on bed" lets have some fun shall we my dear Aoba" he kissed Aoba on the lips

Aoba couldn't say no to such a cute face. "Yes my darling Virus." he said with a grin. Kissing the other back happily.

Virus deeply kissed Aoba and took off Aoba clothes so Aoba was nude and la clothes on the floor

Virus smiled and took himself off his clothes'' now are we both nude, so you dont have to be embarrassing anymore'' he la his clothes on the floor

Aoba found Virus to be super loving. It was something he was so happy about. He nods feeling less shy now.

Virus smiled" dont hold in your voice, i love your voice very much" he start to suke Aoba second nipple and play with Aoba first nipple with his one hand

Aoba nods as he moved his hand. He couldn't help but feel so on edge. "Ahh.. Virus..."

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

(That was hot picture between Virus or Trip and Aoba)

Virus moved down to Aoba dick, took both Of his hand on Aoba dick and start to move his hand up and down in slow speed

Aoba glanced down at the other. he was already dripping as the other began stroking him.

(its virus and aoba in the pic. virus wears glasses. trip doesn't)

(Thank you for telling me Azuneko)

Virus smiled" i see you pre-cum already but I'm not going to stop" he start to lick Aoba dick and took his finger on Aoba pre-cum, got Aoba pre-cum on his finger

Virus smiled" dont cum jet, i want to feel your cum inside my mouth" he start to suck Aoba dick in slow speed