A Lesson well Learned DMMD w/YaoiLoverfangurl19 (Private)

azuneko

Virus sigh Of realife" I'm very happy to hear that, you really scared me for second there, so what is your answer Of my propose?"

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

Virus hugged Aoba and said in very happy voice" thank you very much Aoba for to want marry me, I'm very happy right now, i love you so much"

Aoba nods as he kissed Virus. He was glad he could make the other so happy. "I love you too. I am glad your happy." he said

Aoba was glad he could be happy with Virus. So far it seemed like a happy ending. Though Aoba still had worries.

Virus smiled''tomorrow at school we can tell Trip about it and ask him he got himself boyfriend''

Virus smiled and raise himself up from floor, hold out his hand towards Aoba''shall we go to bed Aoba''

Aoba looked over at him. He stood up and sighs softly. "So now we can rest for the night?" he asked leaning beside him.

Aoba smiled as he looked at him. "Pancakes would be nice. I feel like I could eat a while stack full." he said cutely.