A Lesson well Learned DMMD w/YaoiLoverfangurl19 (Private)

azuneko

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

Virus was finish to eat and raise himself up, walked towards sink with his plate, start to wash his plate

Virus smiled" i know today Would be good day since i have you beside Of me" he walked towards door, put on his shoes, open the door and walked outside, waiting for Aoba shall come

Aoba followed after Virus. He put his shoes on and then out the door he went. He smiled and clung to the blonde as they walked to school.

Virus start walking towards school with Aoba and smiled"what whould you say Which i want to marry you someday?"

Aoba tilts his head. "That's a bold question Virus. I'd have to think about it but regardless I would say yes. I love you so I guess one day if you wished to marry me I would accept." he said

Virus kissed Aoba cheek" I'm very happy to hear that, i love you so much my dear Aoba" he continue walking towards school with Aoba

Virus walked towards his locker so was beside of Aoba, smiled at Aoba'' I cant have gym today, since i have extra class with teacher and i dont mean Trip but beside of that we have class togother''

Aoba looked at him. "Alright! I'll do my best to miss you tons during gym class." he said cutely. He hopes gym was easy. He hated running about since it always made him tired afterwards.

Virus walked towards math class with Aoba, he come to math class, walked inside and towards his pault where he sat himself down on seat

Aoba smiled as he walked with Virus. He got into class and took his seat. He couldn't help but glance at Virus.

Math Teacher walked in class and sat himself down in seat, start teach the class math, Virus glance on math teacher and what he said to class

Aoba stayed focused on the lesson as the teacher began talking. He glanced at Virus from the corner of his eye once in a while.

The Class was now finish and Math teacher walked out Of classroom with other students, Virus raise himself up from chair, smiled at Aoba" its gym time after break, are you ready for it?"

Aoba smiled at Virus. "You won't be there but I should be fine. I can't wait till lunch. I'll get to see you again." he said.

Virus smiled" I'm looking forward to lunch to so i can see you again, we talk more in lunch, love you" he kissed Aoba

Aoba nods as he looked at him. He smiled as he headed towards the gym. He wasn't worried about anything since things seemed to be going great so far. Once in gym, Aoba changed and then began running laps with the rest of the class. Though halfway through his fourth lap he tripped. Aoba scrapped his knees. The teacher quickly sent him to the infirmary. Slowly walking down the hall Aoba reach the infirmary. Upon entering he saw Trip there instead of the school nurse. "Uh is the nurse here?"

Trip smirked" I'm school nurse for today since school nurse are sick, so what happend to you my dear Aoba?"

Aoba stayed near the door for a quick escape. "I just need a small bandage. I hurt my knees in gym." he grumbled. Keeping his distance from the blonde. He knew things would get bad if Virus saw them together. It's always hard to explain things to someone when they get upset or feel hurt. This would be three times Virus would get hurt because of Trip. Aoba wasn't about to let that happen. "Just hand it over and I can be on my way. Your nothing but trouble."

Trip walked towards Aoba, lift him up and walked towards bed, la Aoba down on bed and la himself over Aoba smirked" I don't think so my dear Aoba, I'm going to make you mine now, you like it or not" he took frame bandage and turn bandage around Aoba arm so Aoba can't escape

Aoba struggled to get out of Trip's grasp. Once on the bed he began to freak out for two reason. One because he was with Trip and two because his knees were hurting real bad. "I'll never belong to you. I like Virus. He's a really kind person. I really wish your stop causing him trouble."