A Lesson well Learned DMMD w/YaoiLoverfangurl19 (Private)

azuneko

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

Aoba blushes as his movement began to slow down. He was close to release. He looked at Virus hoping the other would help.

Virus hold Aoba cock with his hands and moved his hand up and down, feel closer to release himself

Aoba smiled as he looked at him. "It feels great. I love you Virus." he said. He was nervous about tomorrow. They had school and they'd have to see Trip. He hopes a fight doesn't occur.

Virus smiled"lets go to sleep now, I'm getting tired and we have school tomorrow, good Night sweetheart"

(I have idea for what is going to happend futher, whant to know it?)

Aoba nods as he laid to fall asleep. "Good night Virus." he said softly as he closed his eyes.

(do tell...)

Virus whisper in Aoba ear" i love you my sweetheart" he feel to sleep, hold rund Aoba

(My idea are at Virus have plans to propose to Aoba and on their date When Virus shall propose to Aoba, Trip comes and force Aoba to marry him and not Virus, Aoba say mean words to Virsu, so Virus Get heartbroken again and this time he Would not forgive Aoba and start date another man, meanwhile Aoba is getting married to Trip and on their weeding day Virus come for to stop their weeding so end up fight between Virus and Trip)

Aoba blushed as he kisses Virus forehead. "I love you too." he said softly. He was soon in a deep sleep.

(eh.. idk.. i'm not to hype on this idea. srry)

Virus wake up next morning and so Aoba was still sleeping, he kissed Aoba forhead

(Why not Azuneko?)

Aoba curls up in the bed as he continued to sleep a while longer. He was just seriously concerned about going to school today.

(well as much as i enjoy a sweet ending or such.. i just have a tough time seeing trip and virus being so sweet. srry i guess i'm stuck in dmmd game mode. the two are cunning and devious yet both love aoba. idk ill think about it)

Virus waited for Aoba shall wake up and stryke Aoba hair, whisper" you have so beautiful hair Aoba, i love your hair so much"

(I was not think about Sweet ending since I'm not much fan Of Sweet ending myself, i was thinking about sort Of drama and harem ending, where Aoba becomes both Virus and Trip playtoy)

Aoba shivers a bit as he opened his eyes. His hair being so sensitive to touch caused it. "Good morning Virus. Did you sleep well?" he asked happily

(if ya mean an ending like this....

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
then sure..) (though i was thinking more along aoba gets hurt during gym while virus wasn't focused. he goes to the infirmary where trip was in there. trip forces him down when virus walks in on them... then it goes from there..)

Virus smiled'' I did sleep very well, Shall i make breakfeast for us sweetheart''

(I like your idea very much, so we use your idea)

Aoba tilts his head a bit. "Alright but we have school so lets hurry. I want the day to go by real fast so we can come back here." he said grinning.

(okay)

Virus smiled'' so we can have fun again sweetheart'' he raise himself up from bed, walked towards bathroom for to wash himself and change clothes

one minut later was Virus finish chaning and walked out of bathroom, walked downstairs towards kitchen for to make breakfeast for him and Aoba

Aoba was soon finished and went down to find Virus cooking. "Alright so my cute boyfriend is making breakfast. I could just eat you up." he says

Virus blushed deep red and smiled" yes and i could eat your up, breakfeast are soon finish, so just sit down and wait"

Virus was now finish with breakfeast, hold two plates with breakfeast and walked towards Aoba, place down his plate with breakfeast beside Aoba, sat himself down on chair and place down plate with breakfeast before him