[18+] The Deal (Rem and Ukemextreme )

Remalade

Honestly, Hatomi wasn't all that tired since he'd taken a nap earlier, but the thought of cuddling up next to Takashi was somehow too tempting to pass up. A smile tugged at his lips as the other man put an arm around his waist, and he snuggled in close to him. He could feel Takashi's breaths evening out as he drifted off to sleep. He let out a content sigh. He had just had sex with his roommate for the second time that day, but the idea didn't sound as crazy as it would have sounded a few weeks ago. And now that it had happened, they couldn't take it back. Where was this "relationship" going? Hatomi was unsure. He closed his eyes and willed the thoughts to go away as he tried to sleep as well.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ukemextreme

• Remalade

Takashi had passed up waking up when his alarm rung, only blindly cupping his drawer to turn off the clock. He had no class so early in the morning but he'd been used to eating breakfast. For some reason, he was quite lazy to get off the bed and settled to cuddling up his roommate instead. When he realized that he was doing, his eyes flew open and he immediately gazed down at the blonde. Yesterday's events flashed through his mind, making a blush creep up his cheeks.

Hatomi groaned when the alarm rang, automatically burrowing further into the covers to avoid the sound. He wasn't used to waking up this early, and he frowned in annoyance at the interruption of his sleep. When Takashi shut off the alarm, he relaxed, instinctively cuddling into the man's arms when he moved closer. Takashi's warmth felt so nice. He finally opened his eyes and groggily glanced up at his roommate, giving a tired grunt as a morning greeting.

Takashi blinked and looked away, rubbing his nose in embarrassment in case he got caught staring at him. "M-morning...you..hungry?" he mumbled softly, slowly but reluctantly sitting up. He sat slowly, facing his roommate. "Do you have class?" he whispered softly.

Hatomi frowned when his source of warmth was moved, and he cuddled more into the pillow. "No, I'm not hungry..." he mumbled sleepily. "I think I have a Psych class, but I'm not going. The professor is boring and his voice puts me to sleep." he grumbled, lifting his head up from the pillow to look at Takashi. "Do you have class? Lay back down, you're warm." he whined as he tugged on the man's arm. He didn't usually cuddle with people he had sex with....but when it came to Takashi, somehow the idea seemed more appealing.

Takashi blinked at his roommate. Hatomi usually denied things and only complimented him teasingly. Him being called wadm is not much but Takashi felt a little light in the chest that he chuckled a little. He reached over to ruffle the blonde's hair. "Sadly, I do. And I need to eat breakfast, I'm not used to start my day without one," he explained, his ruffling becoming little strokes on every group of strands. "You better eat, too. This time, I'll cook something good."

Hatomi froze when he felt the man's hand but he found himself relaxing into his touch. He couldn't deny that it felt good, and a small smile pulled at his lips. He grumbled softly when his roommate said that he had class, but he perked up slightly at the promise of breakfast. He didn't usually eat in the morning since he didn't like getting up early, but he knew that the other man would most likely make something nice. "Okay..." he responded, pushing himself up into a sitting position and rubbing his eyes tiredly.

Takashi patted the other's head once again before standing up and wearing only his boxers, a little lazy to throw in a shirt and shirts as well. "I'll be in the kitchen. If your ass hurts, don't move much and just walk slowly," he said, surprisingly a little commanding. He shrugged the thought away and smiled a little before proceeding to the kitchen to start cooking an omelet.

Hatomi blinked at him, a little surprised at the sudden commanding tone. Even if it had caught him off guard, the blush creeping on his cheeks gave away that he'd liked it. He watched as Takashi left the room, then stretched lazily with a yawn. He started to edge off of the bed, wincing at the pain. He had already been a little hurt from the first time, but his insistence to go again had really made him sore. Even so, with the way Takashi had reacted, he could proudly say that it was worth it. The blonde stood up slowly and slipped his boxers back on, then waddled his way into the kitchen. He wasn't a stranger to soreness like this, and he would be fine soon. Leaning against the counter to relieve a bit of pain, Hatomi watched his roommate's actions calmly.

It took only a glance at how Hatomi walked for Takashi to know how sore the other was. He sighed, thinking that Hatomi was a tad but stubborn for going all the way twice in a row and with only a few hours in between. "You good?" he asked softly, only gkancing up from time to time. When he was done, he quickly plated the food and settled them down on the table. Takashi ran to the living room and got one of the throw pillows befote putting them down on Hatomi's chair rather thoughtfully before the other sat down.

"I'm fine." Hatomi shrugged. He would be fine eventually, so there was no use worrying about it right? He waited until his roommate had finished preparing dinner, then shuffled over to the table. He was surprised when Takashi suddenly dashed off and returned with a pillow. With a grateful smile starting on his face, he quietly sat down and began eating. As expected, it tasted great. "It's good..." he mumbled, glancing up at him then looking back at his food.

Takashi smiled as he sat down and delve into his food. It made him feel good whenever Hatomi says his food is great. "Hey, you still should cook with me sometimes," he joked, remembering the deal they put up before everything started. Takashi looked up at the wall clock awhile later as he ate. He had an hour to prepare so he quickly finished his omelet.

"Sure..." Hatomi laughed, looking up at him. "If you want me to burn down our apartment." he grinned. He happily finished up the meal, pushing the empty bowl away from him when he was finished. He noticed his roommate glancing up at the clock. "You'd better hurry, I think you'd explode if you were actually late to class." The blonde teased.

Takashi growled softly and frowned. "That's not true..." He quickly stood up and cleaned the bowls, drying them before getting out of the kitchen to take a bsth. He patted the blonde's head when he passed by him and said, "You better take a bath too. You're sticky." With that, ztakashi went to his room to fetch his things before entering the bathroom and turning on the shower.

(It's fine~ ^^ )

Hatomi frowned when the other patted his head, giving his usual protest of "I'm not a dog...." as he watched him leave the room. He thought over what the man had said, and an idea came into his mind. The blonde grinned to himself as he went to his room. He emerged a few minutes with a bundle of fresh clothes. He didn't even bother knocking before stepping inside. "Is the water warm yet?" he asked with a cheeky smile, starting to undress. How would his roommate react to this? He was interested to see...

Takashi was already washing his hair when he heard Hatomi ask. "Yes it is warm...wait what--" He panicked, turning around with his eyes closed. Was Hatomi getting in? Not that it bothered him to see the other naked - but a shower? The tall guy isn't sure if he's ready for this yet.

Hatomi covered his mouth with his hand to quiet his laughter, lest he lose the serious expression that he had put on. Even with Takashi having his eyes closed, he could see the panic written on his face. This moment was priceless. "Great, I hate cold showers." he replied. Of course, if Takashi truly objected to this, he would leave him alone. But if the man said it was okay, why not? They had already seen each other's body and fucked, so there was no need to be embarrassed, right? That was the way that Hatomi was thinking of the situation, but he was never sure what was going on in the other man's head.

If Takashi would think about the situation, it was okay. Like, it really was normal. Even men athletes bathe together in shower rooms. But his cheeks flushed at the thought of it being a little more romantic and sensual when it came to them both. The tall man didn't move from his spot, only sighing softly and muttering a, "fine I guess "

Hatomi was surprised when the man relented, but he shrugged and accepted. He wiggled out of the boxers and abandoned the shirt on the floor before stepping into the shower. It wasn't a very big shower, but there was just enough room for them both to fit. He squeezed into place in front of Takashi, his back turned so he couldn't see the sneaky grin on his face. He hummed casually to himself as he let the water flow down his bare body.

Takashi groaned and scooted a little backwards when Hatomi squeezed out front. The shampoo was getting to his face and he whined a little as he tried to angle his head under the showerhead, chin slightly resting unto the other's shoulder. Hatomi's body was just a few centimeters - or inches - close and Takashi knew but he didn't comment. Just that his cheeks heated up a little.

[ sorry i just replied eep;; i was barely home these past 3 days (?) because i was in uni trying to enroll ]

(Haha it's okay~ )

Hatomi knew quite well how close his roommate was, but he decided to ignore it for now. Besides, Takashi had to leave for class, and if dared to talk about what was currently going through his mind, the man would definitely be late. The blonde simply focused on washing himself, casually brushing against the other from time to time. Accidentally, of course.

Takashi tried hard not to shiver whenever Hatomi's hands brush against his body. He didn't know his roommate had this effect on him. Was it because they already had gone all the way? Takashi brushed the thought out of his mind and opened his eyes once he was done rinsing his hair. His eyes unconsciously trailed down Hatomi's body from behind. Takashi noted how his ass was so plump, he had never seen Hatomi this naked before anyway. He mentally smacked himself when his cock jumped at the thought and he let out a soft groan and a 'shit', not knowing that he had mumbled it out loud.

Hatomi grinned to himself when he heard the other man. His intention when he came into this bathroom was merely to tease Takashi a little, but now it felt like full on seduction. He tried to hold back for his roommate's sake, but he couldn't help leaning back against him just a little bit. He felt Takashi's skin on his own for a brief second, then moved back into his original position. He really needed to stop it or he would get too into it. The blonde washed and rinsed his hair quickly, then finished showering, getting ready to step out.

What the hell was Hatomi trying to do to him? Takashi's erection hae gotten worse when the blonde had leaned back into him. It was only for à mere second but the fact that his member had brushed against the other's ass made him a little excited. He panicked a little when the blonde looked like he was ready to go out and Takashi gritted his teeth. He wanted Hatomi to deal with what he had done to him but at the same time, he didn't want to, lest they'd go all the way again just like what happened yesterday night. But Takashi knew he had been already thrown off balance and was already a little intoxicated of Hatomi's skin that he had held Hatomi's wrist before the blonde decided to leave.