[18+] The Deal (Rem and Ukemextreme )

Remalade

"Alright, clearly it's time for you to go." Hatomi muttered, shaking his head at his childish antics. Not wanting to have to drag his much larger roommate to the bus stop, he fished out his phone and called his usual taxi company. He then flagged down the waitress and asked for the bill, leaving the proper amount of money (and not tipping her because of her earlier flirting). Getting up to help Takashi stand, he put one of the man's arms over his shoulder and held onto his waist to steady him. "Come on, Taka-kun. The cab is waiting for us." he coaxed, leading him to the door.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ukemextreme

• Remalade

Takashi kept whining and sobbin but by the time Hatomi had already slung his arm around his shoulder, he had only been whimpering softly. He put his deadweight self unto the blonde, unable to hold himself up any longer. He stumbled out of the restaurant and as soon as he got in the cab, he had let himself fall back unto the seat. He had started taking frustratingly about his childhood on the way home. He talked about how he was treated as an autistic as a kid because he was so smart but talked less and how he hung out with the weird kids because they 'never asked him to do their homework for them'. Takashi blabbed on until thei0y reached their apartment, getting tired as each moment passed by.

Hatomi gave the driver directions to their apartment, then sat back and glanced at his blabbering roommate. Seriously, what was he even talking about? He listened in, realizing that Takashi was rambling about his childhood. He made a mental note never to let the other man get so wasted again. He was glad when they finally arrived, and he hoisted Takashi up to their apartment, holding onto him as he fumbled with the keys to let them in. The blonde stumbled over to drop Takashi onto the couch. He was unused to the man's weight and he lost his balance, falling on top of him as well.

Takashi now tiredly slurred words even when he was dropped unto the couch. He groaned when Hatomi fell on him and despite his drunkenness, he was able to make a snarky remark. "D-don't...don't take...advantage of drunk people Hatomi-chan," he playfully said and maybe due to his drunkenness, he added a girlish shriek and covered his chest playfully. Takashi chuckled lightly and cupped the blonde's cheeks before tipping his head up and kissing him deeply.

Hatomi's face flushed an uncharacteristic bright red at his words. "I wasn't going to, you drunk nerd." he grumbled, glancing away from him and starting to get up. He halted when he felt Takashi's hands on his face, and he was suddenly pulled into the kiss. He stiffened against it at first, but soon melted into Takashi's touch, kissing back with a small moan. What was he doing? He wasn't planning on doing anything with the other man being so drunk, but the way he was being kissed was making that hard. Not to mention the fact that he could still taste the alcohol on Takashi's tongue, and he couldn't deny that it was turning him on a bit. His fingers curled in the man's shirt as he kissed him back passionately.

Takashi moaned softly as his tongue met Hatomi's and it felt good. But because he couldn't even think straight and instead of going to the next base, he pulled away and smiled drunkenly at the other as he whispered against the blonde's lips, "Thank you...for the night...Ha-to-mi-chan." He closed his eyes completely and soon passed out, not meaning to leave the other hanging.

Hearing Takashi only made him want to go farther, and he whimpered in disappointment when the man pulled away. "Ugh, you drunk nerd." he whined when he realized his roommate was about to leave him hanging. "You're welcome..." he added. His face flushed. Had he really been wanting to do it with Takashi that much? He ignored the thought as he pushed himself off of the sleeping man. He went off to his room, returning a few seconds later with a blanket and spreading it over him. "You know, Takashi....I really like you. You don't just treat me like someone you want to have sex with....you treat me like a person...." he muttered softly. His face reddened for the third time. What was wrong with him tonight? "What am I even saying right now? Thank god that you're drunk." he frowned. The blonde berated himself for saying something so stupid and went off to his room to change.

Takashi never heard a thing and only snored away. He huddled deeper into the blanket, sighing contentedly right after it was spread over him. He slept like a log and dreamt of food and other things involving his roommate, not noticing that he had slept into the day. He had class but he wasn't waking up so soon.

Hatomi took a few painkillers and drank some water before he went to bed to prevent a hangover. He left the pills out, knowing that Takashi would be severely hung over in the morning. He passed out within minutes of laying down on his bed. The blonde didn't stir again until late the next morning. He shuffled out of his room tiredly. Was Takashi awake already? Sleeping in was odd for him, but then again, getting drunk was odd for him as well. He found the man still passed out on the couch. Did he have class today? Either way, he would probably have to stay home to nurse his hangover, so he decided to let him sleep and went to the kitchen to make some coffee.

Takashi woke up just a little after Hatomi walked into the kitchen and he found himself groaning at the pain on his head when he decided to immediately sit up. It was a wrong move, he could tell, considering that his muscles also ached. Did he sleep in just one position last night? He glanced up at the clock and groaned even more knowing that he had missed his class. He slowly wobbled to the kitchen, a hand on his temple. He tried to remember the events of last night and the last thing he was sure that he did was whining to Hatomi about wanting to drink more soju. Oh dear heavens, so embarrassing.

He had found the blonde in the kitchen and his eyes widened for a moment as he squinted before mumbling a soft, "Mornin'." He sauntered towards the table and flopped down, also lowering his head unto it and groaning again at the pain. "Ugh...my head hurts too much," he complained. "I won't drink stuff again. Never ever."

Hatomi glanced up when he saw his roommate hobbling into the kitchen. It was obvious that he was in pain, and he got a flash of déjà vu at all of the times that he'd come home wasted. But now he was the non-drunk and Takashi was the drunkee. Strangely, it felt nice to have the tables turned. He gave Takashi two pills and a glass of water. "Take this. It will help your headache." he muttered, making sure to speak softly. Loud noises were a million times worse when you had a hangover. He gently ran his fingers through his roommate's hair.

Takashi didn't want to look up from the table but he reluctantly did to obediently drink the pills. He hoped the pain would go away soon. He had lots of things to do. He closed his eyes when Hatomi ran a hand through his hair. It felt nice. Was this a therapy for hangovers? He surely wouldn't know since he never got drunk before. He smiled and sighed softly in content before opening an eye slowly and murmuring, "What happened...last night?"

"Not much. You were basically jumping over the table trying to get more Soju. You told me and the taxi your entire childhood. And then you tried to seduce me on the couch and passed out before you could even get to second base. So yeah, I'd say that not much happened last night." Hatomi laughed lightly. "Just rest today." he added, pressing a kiss to his forehead.

Takashi flushed at Hatomi's revelation and facepalmed. He's an embarrassing drunkard and he thought himself as an embarrassment. He was about to whine but passed it up when the blonde told him to go rest and pressed a kiss to his forehead. He nodded but flushed, finding it a little weird at the sudden sweetness of the other guy. What was happening? Why was he suddenly so sweet? Takashi's head throbbed again due to overthinking and thus settled to Hatomi being nice because he had a hangover. He smiled and pushed himself up slowly. "I'll just...go rest in my room, 'kay?" He tried to hobble out of the kitchen but without holding unto something and stopping to rub his temples. Finally he said, "I think I've got a bad...bad headache...can...can you help me get to my room?"

"Come on, you big dork." Hatomi teased, shaking his head with an amused smile. He doubted that his roommate would be drinking again any time soon. He wrapped an arm around his waist to steady him and helped him walk out of the kitchen. He held onto him tightly until they reached Takashi's room, easing him down onto the bed. "Do you need anything else?" he asked lightly. He felt like a worried housewife tending to a sick husband. The thought made his cheeks flushed, and he tried to forget it.

Takashi tried not to put too much weight unto Hatomi as he helped him get into his room. He moaned in satisfaction once he got into bed and immediately curled up under the covers. He looked up at Hatomi's flushed face, wondering what he was thinkig of. He flushed as well. When was he so interested in what the other was thinking? "U-uhm..,I'll just have...water in here please...thank you," he stuttered out. after awhile.

Hatomi nodded and went to fulfill his request. As he poured the glass, he couldn't help but think about how kind he was being right now. Rarely did he ever make such an effort to help someone like this, but here he was, almost like he honestly cared about Takashi. Did he really care about him? Hatomi was getting the sneaking suspicion that he was getting too into their little "deal". He sighed under his breath and carried the glass of water back to his roommate.

Takashi smiked gratefully when she returned and immediately sat up again (and of course, groaning yet again). He took a sip before placing it on his bedside table and lying down again. He glanced st the time and smiled sheepishly. "I'm sorry I cant cook for you today," he mumbled with red cheeks and a slight pout on his face. He was genuinely feeling sorry for not bein able to cook for him today and in that moment, Takashi realized how he already got used to doing things for the blonde - not that it bothered him. To be honest, it bothered him more not being there for Hatomi. He sighed. The deal's making him get into his pretend role too much.

Hatomi shook his head quickly. "I'll be fine, stop worrying. It's not like I've never cooked for myself, you know. Well, not without almost burning the apartment down." he added as an afterthought. "But anyways, just lay down and rest. You should feel a lot better after you sleep it off."

The blonde made sure that Takashi was laying confortably before pulling the blanket up over him. He gave him a light kiss before pulling away, a slight smile on his face. "Get well soon, dork."

If Hatomi was trying to get him flustered, then he sure as hell's doing a good job. Takashi flushed at his roommate's avtions. He never knew the blonde could be this caring and he never failed to amaze Takashi in ways like this. His cheeks colored into a deeper shade when the blonde kissed him lightly. For some reason, Takashi felt his heartbeat pick up and he swallowed hard to contain it, fearing that the other might hear it. Before Hatomi left, he held unto his wrist and mumbled softly, a shy smile on his lips. "T-Thank you...like really...I promise that, once I'm okay, I'll...I'll think of something...for thanking you uhm...just don't burn the place down okay?"

Hatomi halted when he felt him holding onto his wrist, and he looked down at him expectantly. Why was Takashi so cute when he was flustered? His fingers lightly traced over his roommate's hand that was holding him as he smiled softly. "If you say so. And I can't make any promises on that last part." he joked, giving Takashi a quick peck on the forehead before leaving the room. As he returned to the living room, Hatomi sighed deeply. His heart was racing way too fast in that moment, and he was sure that if he looked in the mirror, his face would be flushed red. Shaking his head at his own silly actions, the blonde made himself a quick bowl of ramen and claimed his usual spot on the couch. He ate as he watched television, then fell asleep shortly afterwards.

Takashi only chuckled a little at Hatomi's joke considering that his head throbbed in so many places. He smiled gratefully and waved at his roommate before hiding himself under the blanket. Knowing that his roommate would stay home and take care of him made his heart swell that he clutched at it and wondered if he actually liked Hatomi even just a tiny bit. A fleeeting hope of he other also liking him back crossed his mind for a moment and he flushed. Takashi fell asleep trying to ward the thoughts away and calm himself down.

Hatomi woke up a few hours later. It took him a few seconds to remember where he was and what had happened earlier. His face tinged the lightest shade of pink as he thought about his roommate. Was Takashi even awake yet? He didn't hear anything coming from his bedroom... With a lazy yawn, the blonde dragged himself off of he couch. Maybe he could make dinner? He frowned in deep thought as he slowly made his way to the kitchen. "Soup? No, we had that a few days ago....Maybe rice? And chicken. Spicy chicken..." he mumbled to himself, looking through the cabinets. Hopefully he really wouldn't burn down the apartment.

Takashi slept for not too long and woke up a few hours later. He slowly sat up and sighed gratefully, having found his headache a little okay now. He pushed himself out of bed to quickly take a shower. On his way to the bathroom, he heard something coming from what he presumed was thekitchen and decided on taking a quicker bath, only hopin that it was Hatomi planning to eat something. He immediately went to the kitchen once he got out. "Hatomi..?" he drawled out, almost in a whisper, as he peeked, towel around his neck.

Hatomi glanced up from the chicken he was currently pushing around in a pan, smiling a bit when he saw the other man. "Finally! I thought you'd picked up some of my sleeping habits." he teased. The blonde made sure the chicken was lightly coated in the spicy sauce he had made before turning off the stove. He had almost burned it, but luckily he had saved before it could blacken, and the meat still had a pleasant golden brown color underneath the sauce. He hadn't wanted to risk a real fire, so he had settled on dumping some rice in the rice cooker instead of making it by hand. He had a feeling that he'd made too much but didn't care. He wasn't the best at math and proportions anyways.

"Are you feeling better?" he muttered, going to stand closer. He looked over him and noticed that he did seem a bit better than before. Hopefully that would be the last hangover that he had to deal with from Takashi. "Come taste this." he added as he went back to the stove. Hatomi cut off a bit of chicken on a fork and held it up to his roommate, honestly nervous to hear his opinion.