[18+] The Deal (Rem and Ukemextreme )

Remalade

Takashi rollednhis eyes at his roommate but with a small smile playing on his lips. He stood a little beside him and sjiffed. It smelled like something got burned but of course he wouldn't say anythig to the blonde. "Looks like you're working hard," he commented as he peeked into the stove. What was he cooking? Chicken in some sauce? He gladly scooted close and opened his mouth when asked to taste the chicken. He chewed it carefully and nodded. "It's good," he nodded and gave a thumbs up, smiling at Hatomi. it WAS good for a beginner -- or maybe not -- but for one who rarely cooks.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ukemextreme

• Remalade

Hatomi squinted at him suspiciously, deciding if the other man was only saying that to be nice. If the meal really tasted bad, he would be fine with that. His pride would be hurt and he would probably never cook again, but he would be fine with it. Takashi seemed to be speaking genuinely, so he smiled back and nodded. "Alright, great. I think it's done." he muttered. The blonde started to get out the plates, and he felt happy that he could make something that his roommate liked. He wondered if this was what Takashi felt like when he made food for him.

"I really didnt expect you to cook anything, to be honest," Takashi mumbled after awhile and he smiled a little shyly and gratefully at him."Thanks." He patted the blonde's head and turned to help him set the table. He kept silent but his heart was racing a little. Who knew a guy like Hatomi would make something for him? It made him feel a little important and he wondered if it was what Hatomi thought of him. The hought made his heeks heat up.

"Is there anything I can do more?" he asked as he rubbed his temple. His headache seemed to have gone away now.

"I guess I'm just full of surprises, Taka-kun." Hatomi grinned, giving him a wink. He turned back to make sure that everything was right with the meal, then began putting it on plates for both of them. "No, you sit down and chill. You're not falling over yourself anymore so you must be feeling better." he added as he carried their plates to the table. The blonde sat down carols from Takashi, somewhat of a smile on his face. "Hopefully it tastes as good as the first bite. Itadakimasu."