[18+] The Deal (Rem and Ukemextreme )

Remalade

"Will you be able to survive on your own without me?" Hatomi chuckled. Even if he joked about leaving Takashi alone, the truth was that he had abandoned his roommate on many occasions in the past in order to go and party with his friend. In all honesty, Takashi has probably spent more time on his own than he had actually spent with Hatomi. But now the blonde felt as if he was more inclined to stay home. He was having more fun with Takashi than he'd ever had at a club.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ukemextreme

• Remalade

Takashi glanced up at Hatomi, quite surprised that he asked. It was meant as a joke and he caught up on it but it made Takashi think. Before everything that has happened between them, it was just him and himself and this guy who he rarely saw. Now that they have the 'deal' between them, it made Takashi open up a little. Even if he wouldn't admit it, Hatomi's presence was finally getting to him -- in a good way. But he pretended to ride on still and shook his head a little, almost snickering into his food. "No...but I'll be fine if you get home early," he teased.

Hatomi paused at his words, not expecting the man it play along with his teasing. Before now, Takashi would have ignored his jokes, but now it seemed that he was more comfortable with him. "I'll see what I can do. I can't leave my cute boyfriend all alone, of course." he teased back. His face flushed at referring to Takashi that way, but he couldn't help the smile on his lips. For some reason, flirting with him like this felt so natural. As he finished the food, he frowned at the thought of going back to studying.

Takashi flushed a little at his roommate's comment but laughed softly to cover it up. He quickly dug into his food, finishing a little while before the other does. He got up and cleaned the table, washing the dishes and while he was at it, he called out to Hatomi and asked, "You getting back to studying? Is there anything you need? Help? Drinks?"

"If I start drinking then I definitely won't get anything done." Hatomi laughed. He gathered up his papers and forced himself to return to his stack of books in the living room. "When you're done in there, I need help with this section. I think I was sleeping when he was teaching this because I have no idea what I'm supposed to do." he added. The blonde opened up one of the textbooks in search of an explanation, but he couldn't find one. "I'm hopeless...." he muttered.

Takashi quickly wrapped up before going back to the living room, two bottled teas in hand. He handed one to Hatomi as he sat down beside the blonde. He peeked over the other's shoulder, sighing a little. "Yeah you are hopeless," he teased, shaking his head, before taking the other's paper and started teaching him everything. He went over things slowly, making sure Hatomi understood. Takashi scooted closer while he's at it, an arm loosely wrapped around Hatomi's waist as he leaned on that arm comfortably.

Hatomi accepted the tea and sipped it idly as the other explained the lesson. Oddly, he felt like he learned more from Takashi than his actual professor. He actually cared enough to make sure that he understood, and he didn't treat him like he was just an idiot who didn't know what he was doing. The blonde flushed a tiny bit when he felt Takashi's arm around his waist, but he didn't pull away, leaning into his warm touch instead. For a second, he felt as if they were really dating. It was an odd feeling, but he couldn't deny that it was a pleasant feeling.

Takashi glanced at Hatomi when he felt the other leaning into him. A small smile crept up his lips and his cheeks heated up a little but he continued on explaining. A little while later, he yawned and wrung his writing arm. He was damn tired but he felt he had to accompany Hatomi in his all-nighter.

Hatori had just started on his last worksheet when he heard the other man yawn beside him. Takashi had went through a long day as well, so no wonder he was tired. The blonde only had to read some chapters out of his book and copy down some notes, then go over all of the problems he had done, so he figured that he would be able to finish up without his roommate. "Go to bed, dork." he teased, poking him with his pencil. "Thank you for helping me. Having a nerd for a roommate really comes in handy." Hatomi grinned to let him know that he was joking as usual, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Nah, I'll stay up. I figured you'll have to need me again." Takashi chuckled softly and then yawned. He still watched as Hatomi did his work, sleepily correcting him every now and then. Soon, his eyes started to droop and not long enough, he had fall asleep. Unconsciously, he had rested his head on the other's shoulder and dozed off.

Hatomi smiled and nodded, accepting any help that he could offer a long the waY. He felt a weight on his shoulder after a while, and he realized that Takashi had fallen asleep. The other man looked so calm, and Hatori couldn't deny that it was kind of cute. He convinced himself that it would be okay to rest his eyes for a little bit, and he eventually fell asleep as well, nestled close to his almost boyfriend.

Takashi had recurring nightmares as a child which led him to crying endlessly for hours. Now that he's older, the nightmares never stopped but he's a little calmer now, only settling for soft whimpers. Takashi had the same dream as he slept, making him pull Hatomi closer and whimpering softly. It lasted for a couple of minutes and he calmed down, only mumbling softly into the other's neck.

Surprisingly, Hatomi was a light sleeper, and even the smallest sounds that Takashi made woke him up. He looked at him sleepily, noticing the discomfort on his face. Was he having a nightmare? He smiled a bit when his roommate pulled him closer, and he pressed a kiss to his forehead to soothe him before cuddling closer to him. Once Takashi had calmed, he slowly drifted back to sleep, still holding onto him closely.

Takashi woke up when back pain hit him. He slowly opened his eyes, seeing Hatomi so close to him. Had he fallen asleep too? He squinted and pulled away. Hatomi looked so calm and even more handsome, he thought. Takashi flushed, averting his eyes to the wall clock instead. He groaned seeing that it was just a few hours past midnight. Takashi stood up and pulled Hatomi to the couch, putting one of the throw pillows under his head. He ran to his room and took an extra blanket, putting it over the other before fixing the other man's stuff. He then curled up next to Hatomi, only nudging the other man slowly to make him slightly lie on top of him, slowly drifting to sleep.

Hatomi awoke again when he was moved, but his roommate didn't seem to notice so he didn't say anything. He closed his eyes again and feigned sleep as he felt Takashi place him on the couch and wedge a pillow under his head. The sound of the man's footsteps faded, and he slowly opened his eyes. What was he doing? Hatomi couldn't deny that his actions were extremely sweet. He closed his eyes quickly an pretended to be asleep again when he heard Takashi returning. He felt what he assumed to be a blanket being spread over him, and he had to try very hard not to smile. Finally, he felt Takashi curling up next to him, and he immediately cuddled close to him, his head leaning on the man's chest. Takashi's embrace was definitely comfortable, and a warm feeling spread through him at how close he was to the other man. Once he felt his roommate's heartbeat slow down to a steady rate, he knew that he had fallen asleep, and he pressed a light kiss to his cheek before laying back down and slowly drifting off as well.

Hatomi didn't wake up again until the next morning, a half an hour before his class would start. He couldn't help wanting to stay in Takashi's embrace, but he knew that he had to get going. He also didn't want to wake up the other man by moving. The blonde carefully wiggled his way out of Takashi's arms, pulling the cover back over him lightly before padding off silently to his bedroom.

Takashi was roused a littlle when he felt Hatomi wriggling out of his arms. He groaned softly. He didn't want to wake up but he remembered that the other had class and he wasn't one to not take care of people. Takashi reluctantly got up and went to the kitchen, rummaging through the fridge if there was any food. He found a bottle of tea and a pack of energy bars from a cupboard. He neatly placed them besides Hatomi's stuff and sloppily wrote on a paper, 'eat this. you need food to get your brain working. good luck!,' before going back to sleep on the couch; he was too sleepy to go back to his room.

Hatomi returned twenty minutes later, freshly showered and dressed. He grabbed his bag and began loading his books and papers into it. His eyes landed on the food and the note, and he smiled slightly. Folding up the note, he slipped the note into his pocket and put the food into his bag as well. The blonde glanced back at his sleeping roommate. "You big dork." he muttered, kissing his forehead softly. Hatomi hurried to gather the rest of his things, then quietly left the apartment. As he waited for the bus, he nibbled on the energy bar, smiling when he realized that Takashi had wished him luck.

He woke up a few hours later with a grumbling stomach. He took a bag of chips from the kitchen and sat down on the couch, watching as he ate. It was one of the few days that he felt extra lazy to study. He thought if it was Hatomi's effect on him. Takashi shook his head, smiling a little. He wondered what his effect on Hatomi was. He flushed slightly, focusing on the tv now.

While he watched, he cant help but think how Hatomi was fairing in his exam.

Hatomi could tell that his professor was deeply surprised when he actually arrived early. Only a few other students had even gotten there yet. He sat down in his usual seat and took out a stack of flashcards that he had made. When the other students slowly filled into the room, he was still studying. Finally, it was time for the test to begin. He put away everything except for his calculator and his pencil, taking a deep breath. He could do this. Takashi had wished him good luck after all. He tried not to focus on the fact that he suddenly held his roommate's words so dear as the test was put down in front of him. When his professor gave them the permission to start, he turned over the paper and realized that most of the problems were ones that he had studied specifically. Perhaps he could do this after all.

Almost three hours later, Hatomi and his peers had finally finished the test. As they waited for their professor to grade it, the blonde thought over how to put his little plan into action. Perhaps he could distract Takashi for a little while, then do what he needed to do? After a few minutes, his professor called him to his desk to view his grade. Hatomi then left the classroom, sending a text to Takashi as he walked.

I think I did well, but I'm still waiting to see my grade, so I won't be home soon. Can you go to the convenience store and buy some soda? I think I drank the last of it yesterday...

Takashi decided to take a bath, bringing his clothes and his phone with him. He just got out and was drying his hair when his phone rang. It was Hatomi, telling him to go buy some soda. Takashi quickly took some money from his room and got out of their apartment and to the convenience store.

As Hatomi climbed off of the bus, he was able to catch sight of Takashi walking in the opposite direction. He would have just enough time. The blonde let himself into the apartment, immediately going to his bedroom. He grabbed a few items, then quickly stashed them away in Takashi's nightstand drawer, which he knew that the man never used. He then returned to his room and hurried to straighten it up, just in case. After picking up the clothes on the floor and making his disheveled bed, Hatomi left the apartment again. He went to kill some time at a coffee shop a few blocks down where he knew Takashi wouldn't spot him, so he wouldn't be caught in his lie.

Takashi bought a couple of bottles and a few snacks before going home, whistling as he walks by the sidewalk. He got into their apartment and went straight to the kitchen to pack away the stuff he bought. He messaged Hatomi while he was at it, texting a hey, where are you? already bought the drinks. they're in the fridge if you want some. After a couple of minutes, Takashi went and flopped unto the couch.

I'm getting off of the bus now, Hatomi replied as he left the coffee shop. A few minutes later, he had arrived back at the apartment. He managed to keep his expression neutral as he entered and put down his bag. "Hey, Taka-kun." he muttered. He headed into the kitchen for the soda, making no mention of the test yet.

Takashi turned around and smiled a little. "Hey, how's the exam?" He took a bottle and placed it on the table for him, taking another one for himself. He also tossed a pack of snacks at him in case he ate nothing.

Unlike the last time, Hatomi couldn't even pretend. A large smile tugged at his lips as he glanced up at Takashi. "I passed! Meaning I won't have to go to that stupid class for the rest of the semester!" he grinned. The blonde caught the snack and opened up his soda, taking a sip. "Thanks for the help, Takashi. I definitely would have been screwed without you." Hatomi leaned up to give the other man a soft kiss.