[18+] The Deal (Rem and Ukemextreme )

Remalade

A blush crept up his cheeks as well as he caught on to what Hatomi had said but Takashi started walking ahead sothe blonde would not see him flustered again. "Well..me...me too...I'm usually there to buy some school supplies and stuff." He made Hatomi get up the bus that came before going up himself, bringing him to a booth by the back to sit. It was his favorite spot when he had to travel by night and he excitedly averted his eyes to the outside to watch the city lights. Unconciously, his hand rested on Hatomi's thigh, thinking it was his because he was too dazed to even think straight.

"...and I did sleep once...during high school, in a music class okay?" hr mumbled after awhile, the thouht of defending himself from an earlier topic suddenly coming to mind.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ukemextreme

• Remalade

Even though Takashi had moved forward, Hatomi caught a glimpse of his flustered expression and smiled. He climbed onto the bus and followed him to the back booth. Sitting down next to him, the blonde noticed the way Takashi's eyes seemed to light up when he looked at the passing city. He had never seen someone get do excited just by seeing the downtown view. Honestly, he thought it was kind of sweet. Hatomi suddenly became aware of his roommate's hand on his thigh, and he tried to ignore the fact that his heart was racing in his chest.

"How could you sleep through music class? That was one of the only classes that wasn't boring!" he laughed, his hand resting casually on Takashi's.

"Well," he started, suddenly smiling sheepishly at the thought, "the teacher was playing some classical music." He shrugged and turned to look at Hatomi. Takashi's smile faded a little as his thoughts averted to how cute Hatomi looked and sounded laughing. He hadn't joticed that before but why now? Softly, he mumbled, "You should laugh more often Hatomi." He also had taken notice of Hatomi's hand on his and he held it casually despite him contemplating whether it was the right thing to do, eyes still on Hatomi's face.

"Nice going, Takashi." Hatomi grinned, his eyes still focused on the man sitting next to him. He watched in slight confusion as the other's smile faded. Had he said something wrong? He was surprised, and even more confused by what he said next. "Laugh more? Why?" he muttered. "Honestly....not a lot of people make me laugh. But for some reason, you make me laugh a lot. You're funny, I guess." he teased as he gave Takashi's hand a light squeeze. He noticed how his roommate was staring at him, and he bit his lip to hold back a flustered smile.

Takashi blinked and smiled sheepishly at what Hatomi said. He ruffled the blonde's head then laughed, remembering how the other really hated his hair getting messed up. "Well...thanks...it's a good thing, I guess?" He shrugged, the smile still on his face getting wider as the other squeezed his hand and he squeezed back before looking outside again. "I think the next stop's ours..." he mumbled softly to himself as he craned his neck a little to get a better view of the outside.

Hatomi frowned at him, distracted from the conversation as he hurried to fix his now ruffled blonde locks. "Ugh, you know I hate it when you do that. I'll get you back for this later." he responded cheekily as he stuck out his tongue at him. "Really? Already? The bus ride usually feels longer....whatever." he shrugged. He leaned over and glanced out the window as well. This would definitely be a fun date. But could he even call it that? This wasn't supposed to be a real date, but it sure felt like one. Especially with their loosely clasped hands on his thigh and his urge to kiss Takashi growing every minute. He pushed the thoughts out of his mind as they pulled up to their stop.

"Hmm. Maybe if you go the other way..?" he mumbled softly and was about to turn to look at the blonde when his face met the other's profile with only a little space between them. Takashi swallowed a little, suddenly having the urge to place a quick peck on the other's cheek. He quickly shoved the thoughts away to the back of his kind as the doors flew open. He gently nudged his roommate before pulling him down the bus, their hands still clasped together. It felt like they were on a date and his cheeks flushed at the thought. Could they even call it a date?

Hatomi allowed himself to be led off of the bus, thanking his lucky stars that he hadn't tripped or anything embarrassing like that. He couldn't help the smile on his face when he noticed that they were stil holding hands, but he tried not to show how much it affected him. Even so, he walked with just a tiny bit more happiness. "So where do you want to go? It seems like I haven't been here for a while, I don't even know where to go. What do you think?" he asked, looking up at his roommate.

Takashi threw his roommate a glance as he pursed his lips in thought. His mind was blank when it came to food because he liked all sorts but Hatomi...he wasn't really sure what his roommate would like. So far, he'd fed him with soup and chicken and omelet and others but the blonde never complained. Takashi thought this was an opportunity for him to know Hatomi better and the thought made him smile a little. "Well...we could eat at that restaurant," he pointed at a Korean one from across the street, "or in here," he pointed to a KFC branch as they passed by it. "But...what are you craving for tonight?"

"Hmmm...let's go to the Korean one. I haven't had Korean food in a while, it's my favorite." Hatomi responded, an excited smile pulling at his lips. He tugged on Takashi's arm, looking both ways before dragging him across the street. When they got inside, he was happy to see that it wasn't too full, so they wouldn't have trouble waiting for an open table. The hostess gave them a polite smile as she led them to a nice table towards the middle of the restaurant with dim lighting and a move view of everything else.

Takashi was a little surprised that Hatomi loved Korean food. He gets a taste of the cuisine about once or twice a year and he must admit it really tastes good . He let himself be dragged to the restaurant across the street, making sure they cross it safely. He chuckled inwardly at how his roommate seemed so excited that when they sat down, he wasted no time in commenting how amusing it was. "You know what? Right now, you seem like a child in a toy store," Takashi said, shaking his head with a smile on his face. He scanned the menu given to them and glanced up at Hatomi from time to time. "What would you want by the way? Your favorites?"

Hatomi's face flushed a bit in embarrassment at his comment. "I...I just really like Korean food." he grumbled, complaining under his breath about Takashi's words. He looked over the menu, recognizing most of the dishes and others new to him. "Hmm....I think I'll have some jajjangmyun. It's like black bean noodles. And some grilled pork belly, too. Both are pretty good. What are you getting?" he asked.

"Have you tasted yangnyum chicken? It's like sweet chili chicken with a distinct taste. It's good. I think I'll have that." Takashi smiled at Hatomi as he called for the waitress for them to order up. As he did, he noticed how she would only look and talk to him, smiling sweetly as she tucked hair at the back of her ear. Takashi blinked. Was this what Hatomi called flirting? He shrugged the thought away and only turned to face Hatomi. "Drinks?" he asked, smile still plastered on his face.

"I'll just steal some of yours, then." Hatomi grinned, putting down the menu. He looked up when the waitress arrived to take their orders, a frown tugging at his lips as he realized what she was doing. Why did he feel...almost jealous? Figuring that he was just being ridiculous, Hatomi forced himself to look away. He only glanced back up when he heard Takashi talking to him, a smile coming back to his face. "Yeah, let's have some Soju. I have to warn you though, it's kind of strong." he chuckled.

Takashi's face playfully scrunched up into a grimace before wrapping up their orders. He hoped this soju thing wouldn't be that harsh on him. He looked around at the restaurant. It looked pretty cozy. Then he remembered why they were there and he flushed a little before turning to look at the blonde and asked softly, "Is it me or...this feels like a date?" He laughed nervously, hoping that Hatomi would think it as a joke. Somehow.

Hatomi couldn't help but feel a bit relieved when the flirty waitress finally left. He was casually playing with the centerpiece on the table when he heard Takashi speak again. A date? He had to admit that it felt different than when they had gone out before. Somehow more....romantic? If you counted the fact that they had basically held hands the entire way here, and that Hatomi had felt the tiniest bit jealous at the waitresses actions. It did feel like a date....but the blonde wasn't going to say that out loud.

"A date? Have you been drinking already, Takashi?" he teased, giving a teasing smile. The waitress returned with a green bottle of Soju and two shot glasses. Hatomi was glad for the distraction, and he quickly poured some for his roommate and himself.

He smiled sheepishly, rubbing his nape in embarrassment. He really didn't mean to think that way anyway. But the circuumstances were a bit...more than being just friends or in a pseudo-relationship. Takashi gladly took the glass with soju and sniffed it. It did really smell a little bit strong. He took a gulp and decided to down it in the end. The bitter taste lingered in his mouth that he grimaced and winced a little. How could Hatomi handle stuff like these?

When the food arrived, Takashi helpedthe waitress arrange them on the table. He smiled at her gratefully before she left and then turned to his roommate, clasping his hands. "Well then, itadakimasu!" he said and began eating away.

Hatomi downed the shot easily, licking his lips with a smile afterwards. He'd had Soju before, so he was used to it. Even so, he could feel the initial sting as it went down. It had only been one shot, but he could already feel a familiar warmth spreading through his body, and he found it a bit easier to relax. He shot the waitress a withering look when she returned, only stopping his glare when she was gone. "Itadakimasu!" Hatomi echoed, digging into his food as well. He gave a pleased hum to let Takashi know that it was good.

Takashi glanced at his roommate and he can't help the smile that's forming on his face. "You have to taste the hicken," he offered, pushing his plate towards the blonde. He held a piece of table napkin just in case. He knew howmess y it would be to eat the food ehe ordered.

Hatomi nodded eagerly and took a bite of his food. The chicken was indeed messy, and there was still a bit on his lips without him noticing. "Wow, that is good, Takashi." he grinned. "Do you want to taste mine too?" he offered. "Now I really do feel like a real couple."

Takashi willingly wiped the corner of Hatomi's lips, only retracting his hand away at Hatomi's comment of afting like a real couple. The tall guy chuckled shyly, cheeks flushing, as he nodded and reached for the blonde's food. He hummed and nodded, lups pursed as he savored the taste. "It's good," he mumbled before eating his own share again.

Takashi ate in silence, onky glancing at his roommate from time to time and taking big gulps of the soju. After awhile, he was already unconsciously half- slurring words as he said,"Now..tell me things about yourself."

Hatomi smiled and continued eating. He was glad that they had decided to go out tonight. Both of them seemed to be enjoying themselves. The blonde had dealt with Soju enough to know that it was stronger than it seemed, and he knew not too drink too much. The same couldn't be said for Takashi. He had downed a few more glasses than he should have before Hatomi even got the chance to warn him. He pulled the bottle away from his roommate's side of the table, noticing his slightly slurred speech.

"Ummm...I'm not sure what there is to say. Let's see...I don't have any siblings. I used to draw a lot when I was younger, but I gave it up because I could never finish anything I started. I really like dancing, and I used to be on a dance team until I got kicked off for sleeping with the coach's brother. What about you, Taka-kun?" he chuckled.

"Well...I was sickly and was...always in the hospital but meh...so I joined the baseball league in middle school...and stopped in my senior year..I have a sister...but don't touch her...I swear to God...no one should...and and..I have a cat..and a dog...but they hate each other, not that anyone cares," he slurred out, whining when he noticed that the bottle wasn't near him anymore. He half-stood and leaned over the table, trying to grab the bottle back. His thoughts were hazy already. It was the first time he drank this much. "G-give it back Hatomi," he whines, still trying to grab at it.

Hatomi nodded in belief of the man's words. With the way his body had remained toned, it made sense that he'd been athletic in the past. And he totally seemed like the protective older brother type. He tried not to think of how nice it would be to have the man be so protective over him as well.

"Nope, I'm cutting you off for the night, Takashi. I warned you that Soju was pretty strong, and now you're all tipsy. Maybe we should head home? I'm sure you would die from embarrassment in the morning if you made an ass out of yourself while you were drunk." he laughed lightly, holding the drink out of his reach.

Takashi wasn't really aware of what he was doing, acting like a child and all. He flopped back down unto his chair and whined, arms still outstretched for the drink. "Don't be a meanie Hatomi." He let his head fall unto he table and started to sob in a fake manner. Takashi needed to get home but his thoughts were already clouded by the alcohol in his system.