Virgin Love;; Bellala99 and Ciel Roleplay

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Cedric breathed heavilly as he slowly pulled his cock out, his eyes closed for the time being. The man let go off Haruto's legs before slowly re-opening his eyes, watching how blood rolled down the other's neck. The blonde leaned down and trailed his tongue over the wound, a small smirk on his face. "You're mine forever..." He muttered out into the other's ear and snickered before looking at the younger male. "I should get you cleaned up, hn?"

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

"I'm guessing that means from now on I'm going to basically be your personal whore? I'm going to guess something as 'no-strings-attached'...you don't seem to be the type of person to keep a lover around for long, if you even make relationships." There was a tinge of sadness in it...but he didn't expect any other special treatment, given that he was just another sex toy for the blonde, before he attempted to sit up, though instantly shot back down, a strong pain in his leg already. "Yeah...being clean would be nice..." sighed the young male quietly, a somewhat blank expression plastered to his face.

Cedric blinked and snickered. "Who knows... Maybe I'll make you an exception, hm?" He said with a playful smirk on his face before getting out of bed. After looking at Haruto for a few moments, a soft laugh escaped his mouth and the blonde picked his partner up into his hands. "I don't feel like walking around the house naked, so I guess we'll just use my personal bath..." He muttered out under his breath before heading towards a door in the back of the room.

"Neh...I totally feel so special." The brunette said rather sarcastically, his tiny body curling up into a ball, before he said rather mockingly, "Based on the way you seem to treat everyone here, I'm surprised you didn't just throw me out of your room like garbage and make me find my way out of the house." Dark eyes only opened for a few moments to stare at the ceiling before he closed his eyes again rather tiredly.

Cedric raised an eyebrow before he entered the bathroom. "Based on how I treat everyone here? The hell are you talking about?" He asked while walking towards the tub. The blonde leaned down and turned on the water so the tub could be filled with it as he looked at the other man. "Besides, you're not garbage... And I don't throw out things that belong to me." The green-eyed male said a bit coldly.

"Are all of the people you sleep with "yours"? I doubt you need me to be yours as well if you have all of them, heck, you've probably fucked better people before...I don't understand why you'd want me to be yours...I'm just a stripper that knows how to use a pole to their advantage, and just lost their virginity, I'm the most inexperienced man my age..." the brunette seemed to be getting...distant...not as flirtatiously playful as before, a sense of hurt washing over him...he wasn't special, he was just another way to get the blonde off.

Cedric's irritation grew with every word the stripper said. Suddenly, the blonde pushed Haruto to a wall, pinning him to it. "Listen here. The people I sleep with aren't 'mine'. I usually don't give a shit about them!" The blonde nearly growled out, anger showing in his eyes. "You, on the other hand, are special... Something about you made me want to have you. It happens rarely, you idiot." Cedric said with a scowl. "I don't give a shit if you're inexperienced. I don't give a shit if you've only lost your virginity now! The only thing that I care about is that you belong to me."

Dark brown eyes glanced at the blonde as he spoke, not quite believing him... People lied all of the time. He wasn't sure if he could trust this man, pretty close to deciding against it, but yet again scared to protest, because of how violent the man was. Breathing heavily, the tiny, frail man slowly nodded his head, no saying anything, in fear of getting hit, though fear didn't show in his eyes, though there was something unreadable in his eyes. Breaking eye contact, his head lulled to the side, going limp in the older male's grip, his eyes staring into the corner of the room.

Cedric groaned in annoyance and sighed before taking the other back into his hands. The blonde kept quiet as he walked over to turn off the water since the tub was filled already and slowly stepped into it. Cedric sighed softly when the warm water enveloped his body and the man placed Haruto on his lap, this way making sure they were both comfortable. The older man placed his chin on the stripper's shoulder before letting out a small sigh. "Do you have any idea for how long have I been observing you?"

The bruntette was dead silent as they slipped into the bath, his eyes seeming vacant at the moment, given that he was obviously deep in thought at the moment. Not really realizing it, he pressed against the older male's body, getting comfortable, he finally saying quietly, "Of course I've seen you watching me...a lot of people watch me all of the time...though, if it counts, you're my favorite out of all of my clients." The warm water soothed his sore body, and he let out a sigh of relief and closed his eyes again, relaxing.

Cedric wrapped his hands around the other's waist and let out a small sigh. "You ever noticed some guys following you when you left work? I sent them after you... That's probably one of the reasons you haven't been raped." The blonde said it bluntly as he lightly stroked the other's waist. His green eyes showed a bit of a concern just before he closed them. "And I'll keep sending them for whatever time I want to."

"...You were the one who sent those men after me after work?...those guys scared me...well, to be honest...I'm scared of being in the dark by myself...and having people around me that look like they're going to hurt me makes it a whole lot worse..." sighed the young male quietly, pressing his wet body a little bit closer, enjoying the comfort that the tattooed man's body gave.

Cedric chuckled faintly and pressed his lips against the other's neck. "They wouldn't do anything unless I told them to." He said with a small smirk on his face before trailing up soft kisses up Haruto's neck. "And I would probably never tell them to do anything else besides protecting you..." He muttered out under his breath while holding the stripper close to himself.

"..."Probably" was the key word in that sentence, which means you might make them do something else." There was a bit of nervousness in his voice before he quietly asked, "Who are you...? Are you the boss of whatever this place is...? I don't quite understand..." The young brunette was obviously sleepy, a soft yawn slipping from his lips.

Cedric snickered and smirked. Yeah, he might just make his guys do something else... But just maybe. When he heard the question, the blonde blinked and his smirk increased. "Yeah, guess you could say I'm the boss. Ever heard of 'Deadly Snakes'?" The blonde asked with a grin on his face. That was the name of his mafia... And it was rather well-known throughout the country. He did enjoy killi-... Making accidents happen.

The chestnut-haired man's eyes opened widely, obviously frightened by this. The Deadly Snakes were a much feared mafia gang...they killed others, raped, stole...anything you could name that could get you put in jail for a long time, they've gone it. So he was sitting here, with a mafia boss...? Who was the leader of a gang who could kill people easily and get rid of them for good... Staying completely still, he was too scared to even look at the man, not sure what to do. Not a word slipped from his mouth as he was thinking about if he should even be breathing...he was so scared.

Cedric looked at the other male for a while, raising his eyebrows before a smirk once again formed on his face. "Heh, you scared?" He asked and trailed his hands over Haruto's abdomen. "I told you I wouldn't hurt you... Not on purpose, at least. You're mine, after all." The blonde said while moving his mouth to the younger male's ear. "And you can't escape me~"

The younger male had started trembling, bringing his knees up to his chest, burying his face in his knees. He didn't know what to do, he didn't know what to feel...he was terrifed...he was almost positive the blonde was going to hurt him now. "Are you going to kill me once you've found no use for me anymore?" He asked, his voice hoarse, he was holding back tears with all of his willpower.

Cedric raised his eyebrows and chuckled as he gently lifted the other's chin up. "Nope." Was his simple answer as he lifted the younger male up, turning him around so that he could face him. With one hand, the blonde lightly brushed his thumb over Haruto's cheek. "Don't cry now..."

"I'm...not going to cry..." he whimpered out quietly, "Crying's for the weak.." he choked out, burying his face into the crook of the older male's neck, breathing in heavily, his breathing rate jagged, "...How can I trust you?" He asked this question hoarsely, not knowing what to do.

Cedric snickered and put one hand around the smaller's waist, while with the other one gently stroking Haruto's hair. A small sigh escaped the man's mouth and he closed his eyes, feeling a bit unlike himself... When he heard the question, the blonde chuckled and shook his head. "I have no idea~"

"Why are you being so nice to me...? you were such...a beast before...I'd never imagine you to have a nice, cuddly side..." he murmured softly, his chestnut colored eyes holding a nervous look, "Umm...do I....have permission to give you a kiss?" he asked this rather shyly, a dark blush ravishing his cheeks.

Cedric blinked and let out a snicker. “Cuddly side? Really?“ He mocked the other lightly and squeezed his ass. “I'm not the ‘cuddling‘ type.“ The blonde said with a slight smirk while brushing his fingers over Haruto's entrance. “I prefer fucking over it.“ He said with a grin. When the green-eyed man heard the question, he smirked and, without saying a word, caught the stripper's lips into aa heated kiss.

"I've never cuddled with anyone before, so I wouldn't really know." said the young male rather quietly, having the same embarrassed look on his face. Feeling heated lips smash into his, though it took him a few moments, the brunette kissed him back, raising his hands tenderly, and cupped the older male's dace, his hands rather delicate and soft to the touch. The small body had ceased it's shaking, and it was clear the young stripper was content, calming down.

Cedric smirked into the kiss as he deepened it, both of his hands resting on Haruto's ass. The blonde let out a deep growl when someone knocked on the door and pulled back, holding the stripper close to himself. "Wait here a bit..." He muttered out to the younger one while getting out of the bath, leaving Haruto behind. The green-eyed male grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist before walking over to the door.