Virgin Love;; Bellala99 and Ciel Roleplay

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

The brunette hissed in pain when he felt his cock being bitten. He roughly grabbed Haruto's hair and pulled his head up. "I'm gonna kill you for this..." He growled out before roughly thrusting into the smaller's mouth. The other two smirked in amusement before slowly inching their dicks inside. Both of them grunted at the tightness that greeted them. Nicholas let out a soft growl and tightly gripped the stripper's ass to hold him in place as they tried to force their lengths inside.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Screaming loudly at the sudden entrance from both the front and the back, he bean to cry, tears flowing drastically down his face. He knew that once the two cocks inside of his ass were removed, that he'd be dripping blood, he could feel his insides rip at the pressure. Almost timidly, he began slurping on the golden-eyed man's member, like a little kid sucking on a lollipop, bobbing his head against it, not wanting to displease the man anymore, his nose nuzzling into the nest of hair at the member every time he allowed the head to hit the back of his throat, as much as it hurt.

The men around the bed were rather pleased with the sight in front of them. Some began stroking themselves, while others just stayed on filming the scene. Meanwhile Nicholas and the two others began their slow, painful torture on the stripper. The brunette tightly gripped Haruto's hair to make sure he took in all of his length while the other two began thrusting slowly, while the blood became something close to lube... Just that it probably didn't sooth the pain at all.

The tiny male lapped at the cock that was in his mouth, and he began to hum, to see what would happen if he did so. He hated to think about the fact that this was the first blowjob that he had ever given to anyone before. Grunting and whimpering every time Nicholas and the other man pumped into him.

The brunette groaned in pleasure when he felt the stripper humming around his cock. That only made his thrusts rougher, faster and deeper as he gripped Haruto's hair. The other would probably gag... But why would he care anyway? Nicholas and the other man's thrusts slowly picked up in speed, since neither of them could take this for much longer... The noises coming from Haruto's mouth were quite... Pleasurable for both of them.

Gagging and coughing as he took the cock down his throat, he began to cry louder, gasping here and there, before he made larger slurping sounds, wishing that he could breath through his nose, but he didn't want to, not wanting to breath in the sex scent embedded in the pubic hair of the older male. Whimpering due to the pounding he was receiving in the back, and nervously, he arched his back a bit so they could go in deeper, so many they could reach their climax quicker.

Nicholas smirked widely when he noticed the smaller male arching his back. Using the oportunity, he rammed his cock in deeper, followed by the other male as well. The guy that was underneath Haruto reached out and began to play with the stripper's nipples while roughly thrusting upwards, trying to find the smaller's prostate to hear something louder coming from Haruto's mouth. The brunette merely continued thrusting into the welcoming mouth with full force. It was a one in a million chance... To fuck the opposing mafia's leader's personal whore.

Breathing heavily, the young male began to moan loudly, feeling pain and pleasure wash over him when a familiar place was hit, feeling his cock twitch the slightest bit, coming to life a bit. Making lewd noises, though not consciously, and began to take the whole length down his throat without gagging, getting used to the feeling, his throat becoming numb, though it would be raw once the numbness wore off.

The two guys who were fucking Haruto from behind gave each other a sly smirk as they began thrusting into that one place only. The force increased as time passed and soon they were both pounding relentlessly into the tight ass. The brunette was in absolute bliss right now... Feeling the warm, wet mouth around his cock was nearly enough to make him cum. In fact, it only took a few more thrusts for him to release his load into the strippers mouth, his eyes closed for the time being. "Haah... Swallow it..." He growled out while removing his cock.

Moaning loudly at the increased pleasure, guiltily, he was becoming hard and rigid, turning a soft red color. Squealing sharply when he felt hot liquids pour in his mouth, he gagged a bit from the horrid taste, but swallowed it as he was told, panting, tired. Feeling a tingling feeling in his own cock, his walls clamped down onto the two members inside of him, already close to his end, his over-sensitive body taking it's toll.

Nicholas and the second guy nearly growled out in pleasure when Haruto tightened around them. They both knew they wouldn't last too long... And the video was enough as it was right now. Though obviously, that wouldn't stop the others from having their own turn on the stripper. Clearly, one video may not be enough to make Cedric falter...

Tears still pouring down his cheeks, the young male came on his belly, though, it didn't really feel like there was much pleasure that came with his orgasm...not like when Cedric did it. He only felt the frustration and pain that washed over him, as he buried his face in his arms, crying horribly as the older men continued pounding into him.

When Haruto came, his body seemed to clamp down around the two cocks even more... And it was enough to send both of the men over the edge. A few more thrusts and they released their cum deep inside the other's body, both groaning loudly at the pleasure. When the lengths were removed, they watched how cum flew out with bits of blood and the red head looked around the room with a smirk. "Cedric, I hope you'll see this~" He said into one of the cameras.

The small brown-haired man fell down onto the bed, his body giving out under the harassment that he had just been through, and he was curled up on the bed, crying, whimpering, grunting now and again, his breath hitching every so often. He was so scared...so violated...so....broken. Blood and semen poured out of his ass, spilling onto the bed. His throat was raw and sore, and bleeding out of his mouth, his throat so raw that it began to bleed. The young man felt...horrible. He wanted to die, he wished they had killed him, he wanted to die...he was so lonely...

The torture to Haruto continued for nearly the whole night. The poor stripper was forced to give countless blowjobs, he was photographed while doing that, basically everything bad was done for him. When all of them were finally done, the stripper was tossed out of the house and every photo and video sent to Cedric. Needless to say, the blonde was furious.

The green-eyed male was terrified by the view that was in front of his eyes. Haruto was lying on the ground, merely a piece of dirty cloth on his body. “Haruto...?“ Cedric nearly whispered out as he slowly crouched down and reached out to stroke his hair. “He went too far...“ The blonde growled out, talking about Nicholas.

"Don't hurt me...don't touch me.." whimpered the young male quietly, before he started crying again, "They...hurt me..." The brunette was shaking, still a bit of cum drizzling out of the corner of his mouth, his legs felt like they were broken and his ass was numb. Throat raw, his voice was scratchy and hoarse...he was petrified. Hair greasy, sweaty, wet, disgusting. The tiny boy's body smelt of blood and sex. "They...they..." Words couldn't form on his mouth steadily, his eyes open, red from crying, his lips a bluish color from the cold chill outside, his body freezing to the touch. He didn't seem to recognize who it was, but he was still whimpering, too scared to be touched by anyone.

Cedric frowned as his hand clenched into fists. "Haruto..." The blonde muttered out under his nose before gently taking the stripper into his hands. "Don't you recognise me...?" He asked quietly, hints of sadness and guilt in his voice. "I shouldn't have made you leave..." The man muttered out while holding the smaller body to his chest. His frown only increased when he noticed cum and blood dripping from both Haruto's mouth and ass. The green eyes showed anger as well as pain before he slowly started walking, holding the stripper carefully, as if he was made of porcelain.

"Who are you...?" questioned the tiny male quietly, his voice hoarse. Mind not working properly at the time, the brown-haired man quietly asled, "Why are you being so kind to me...? Are you going to hurt me...? Please don't hurt me..." Chestnut-eyes had a distressed, pained look held in them. "No more...no more...no more..." his voice was hoarse, and he was pleading, not wanting to be hurt anymore...he was broken, like a shattered porcelain doll.

Cedric let out a slightly annoyed groan when he heard the question. "Cedric... I'm Cedric... Don't you remember...?" The blonde asked quietly while carrying the stripper back to his house. The man's breathing hitched slightly before he entered through the door, paying absolutely no attention to the people who were waiting in the lobby. "I won't hurt you." He said quietly while walking upstairs to his bedroom.

"Cedric...Cedric...it...sounds familiar..."murmured the male quietly, before he saw the room, and instantly clung to the man when he saw the bed, heck, when he was brought in the room he became incredibly terrified, his hands scrabbling up the older man's chest, wrapping his arms incredibly tight around him, and he started whimpering, his legs kicking wildly, not wanting to be put on the bed, not wanting to be violated again...

Cedric's eyes widened slightly when he saw the other's reaction. "Hey, hey, calm down..." He muttered out to the smaller male before turning towards the door leading to the bathroom. The blonde soothingly stroked Haruto's back as he walked in the bathroom, still holding the brunette close to himself. "I won't hurt you..."

Teeth sinking into his bottom lip, the young male glanced up at the blonde, fear the only thing visible in his chestnut eyes. "O-okay..." He wanted to put his trust in this man...this man saved him from the alleyways. Pressing up against the older male's chest, he closed his eyes softly, breathing heavily, "I-I...trust you...." he murmured under his breath softly.

Cedric sighed softly before slowly walking over to the tub. He turned on the water while holding Haruto close to himself, gently stroking his back. "Do you want for me to get in with you?" The blonde asked quietly when the water filled up the tub. His green eyed were closed for the moment as he was thinking just how could he kill Nicholas.

"Mmhmm...please..." murmured the young man, his dark brown eyes a bit hazy, as he glanced at the water, "Why...did you save me?" His voice sounded somewhat weak, desperate...he was the shell of the man that he was when Cedric first met him. Nothing witty or sarcastic came from his mouth, he wasn't being flirtatious...he was like a scared child.

Cedric sighed softly and slowly got rid of his clothing, tossing it away before they both got into the water. The blonde gently placed the stripper on his lap so that he could wash him and bit his lip slightly. "Because I'm responsible for this." He said quietly as he reached out for a sponge and poured some gel on it. The older male looked at Haruto while holding one hand around his waist.