Doctor & Patient {Bellala99 and Koe-chan}

BlaqueCatt

Bo laughed softly and walked over to the car, hands in his coat pockets and hood over his head to keep out the autumn chill. Once he was in the passenger seat with the door closed, he pulled down his hood, causing his auburn hair to stick up in a few places before it fell back into place. He turned around in the chair and looked at Catherine with big blue eyes, his expression surprised; she was not how he expected her to look. "Hi," he said quietly, not used to being around kids. "I'm Bo. The person you talked to on the phone." He gave her a small smile, though he seemed nervous, and buckled his seat-belt, shivering against the remnants of the cold.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Catherine blinked a few times as she stared at the nurse with her own eyes getting bigger. "Lu, you were right... He's cuuute! Hey, hey, your name is Bo, right? Do you want to drink tea with me sometime?" The girl asked happily while Lucas blushed faintly. His sister just blew out the fact that he'd called Bo cute... With a small cough, he began driving, looking anywhere just not at Bo while his sister had an honest, warm smile on her face.

A look of shock crossed over Bo's face, and his cheeks mimicked the color of Lucas' blush. The meaning of her words was clear and he wasn't sure what to think of it. Should he feel concerned or flattered? He was leaning more towards the latter. "Um...o-okay..." He swallowed and quickly looked away from the little girl, his hands in his lap and his head down, eyes off to the side. Calm down Bo...you're just out with friends, you're fine. "So, uh...do you listen to music in the car?" It was a random question, but he was curious; he had at least twenty CDs in his car.

Lucas glanced at the other with a slightly nervous smile as he nodded and turned on the stereo where a Green Day album was playing. The blond relaxed in just a few moments as he smiled to himself. "You know this song?" He asked as hr glanced at Bo. The song that was playing was "Troublemaker", and it was honestly Lucas' favorite song. It was simply great...

The young man's eyes lit with interest when the song began to play. "No, I don't really know it, but I've heard it before. I've never really listened to Green Day." He loved rock music, but the bands he listened to weren't as popular as the mainstream bands. "I didn't know that you liked this genre?" He sounded hopeful and when he looked at Lucas his eyes were bright; he was so glad that they had something in common.

Lucas blinked as he looked at Bo with wide eyes. "You should definitely listen! Green Day is an awesome band, I love it!" He said somewhat happily as he grinned. "Yeah, I like this kind of genre... I think I might've influenced Cath a bit, but she also listens to Miley Cyrus, One Direction and so own.. Sheesh..." He said overly-dramaticly as the mentioned girl puffed out her cheeks. "Yeah? Well you listen to Tom Odell when you think no one's listening!" The words had the blond man biting his lip and looking away in embarrassment. "This was supposed to be a secret..." He mumbled out as he continued driving.

Bo didn't recognize the name, so he said nothing; he only smiled. "Is Green Day your favorite band?" he asked curiously, his blue eyes gazing out the window at the dark sky. He assumed that Catherine didn't have school the next day, as it was already quite late and she was out with them.

Lucas smiled and nodded as he stopped in front of a red light. "Yep,since I waa fifteen." He said with a smile as he drummed his fingers on the wheel,humming along to the song. "And who's your favorite?" The blond man asked as he looked at the nurse softly.

Bo blushed at the question; he didn't know why he did, but the question made him feel important. He didn't have many friends, and those he did have didn't ask him things like that. They just dragged him along. He almost never was able to join in on he conversations. More times than not he worried that they only took pity on him. "Oh, um...AFI. A Fire Inside. They don't really have a set genre...I think they're goth punk, horror punk, hardcore punk, pop-punk, and alternative rock." His voice had become excited while he listed the genres; he was very passionate about his music.

Lucas couldn't help but smile at the blush on Bo's cheeks, which brought a devilish smile on Cath's face. Good thing she waited until the nurse said about his favorite band to blurt out, "Lu likes you a lot, y'know! He goes on and on about how well you took care of him and how he couldn't wait for you to come with him~" The blonde girl said happily as she kicked her legs and left Lucas looking away with his cheeks red. He was definitely going to get back at his sister for this..

Again the younger man had no idea of what to say. His blush darkened, and he wondered if the little girl was just teasing him. But she sounded truthful, and if Lucas' expression was anything to go by, she was right. I barely know him, though! Why does he like me so much...? He was confused but also flattered. Though he was an only child, he hadn't been given the attention expected of an only child. His parents spent most of their time working, and he had few friends, so he was alone most of the time. Only his uncle spent time with him, but he had died early on... "Oh...um...I was looking forward to it too..."

Lucas could've sworn his heart was beating out of his chest when he heard what the nurse was saying. Uncertainly, he glanced at Bo and offered him a small, warm smile. "Sorry, she really doesn't know when to say what..." He mumbled out, but didn't say a word if his sister was lying... Which she most certainly wasn't. The blond definitely liked the nurse - a lot. After some time, the tall male stopped his car in front of a rather old building which somehow seemed warm even from the outside. "Well, we're here. Cath, you can go and play with Damon if you want~" Lucas said with a somewhat hopeful look in his eyes as he glanced at his sister who let out a giggle, nodded and got out of the car, running towards the building.

Bo tilted his head to the side as he looked out the window at the building. "What's this place?" he asked curiously. It didn't look like much, but he found himself trusting the blonde to take him somewhere that was nice. He wondered what they would be doing. He hadn't really planned for this...outing. It was not a date. Right? He blushed again at the thought and worried that all of his blood was going to drain from his cheeks if he kept it up.

Lucas let out a soft smile as he got out of the car and walked around to open the door for Bo as well. "The cafe I was talking about." He said simply while waiting for the nurse to get out of the car. No matter what, the blond was polite - opening doors for his guests seemed like something he absolutely had to do. Especially when that guest was someone he'd like to spend more and more time with... And become more than friends.

Bo jumped in surprise when Lucas opened the door for him, not expecting the gesture. He gave the older man a small smile and got out of the car, shoving his hands into his coat pockets and shivering. There was no wind any longer, but he was still freezing. He supposed it was because he had a small body mass and was used to being indoors. "Thanks," he said softly, brushing the hair from his eyes as he looked up at the building. It looked...warm, which he really wanted.

Lucas blinked a few times and barely stopped himself from putting his arm around the younger male to stop him from shivering. Having a litte sister always had him doing such things... The blond smiled softly as he began walking towards the building, tilting his head while smiling. "Oh, and don't worry about paying, okay? I'll pay for you~" The tall male said with a warm smile as he turned to Bo. "I was the one who invited you, after all..." After saying this, Lucas opened the doors to the cafe and once again kept them open for the nurse.

Bo shook his head as he walked over to Lucas, still smiling. "No, I'll pay for what I want. Thanks, though." It wasn't a date, so he should be paying for himself. He slipped past Lucas and was stunned by the sudden blast of warmth. He sighed quietly in relief and turned around, waiting for his blonde friend to come in as well.

Lucas blinked a few times and raised his eyebrows. "Just let me pay..." He muttered out as he slipped in after Bo. With a sigh, the tall male looked around and let out a small chuckle when he spotted Catherine playing with a small boy. The two seemed rather happy... The blond looked at the nurse and let out a small smile. "I get the feeling you're cold - wanna get some tea? The red tea is really good here~" He said softly and smiled as he almost timidly took the other's hand and pulled him towards a woman who was selling all the food and drinks.

The auburn-haired man's eyes widened when Lucas took his hand, and he bit his lip, his cheeks a bright red color. "Um...sure, that sounds good..." He glanced quickly away from the blonde and spotted the kids playing. He thought it was kind of cute, but he wasn't really one for kids, so nothing showed.

Lucas smiled as he gripped the smaller hand he was holding and let out a warm breath before looking at the woman. “Em, give us two red teas and apple pie for me... Do you want anything else?“ He asked while looking at Bo with a warm look in his eyes as the woman cleared her throat, feeling a bit out of place for some reason. She had short, black hair, brown eyes and a rose tattoo on her shoulder which was showing clearly since she was wearing only a sleeveless shirt.

Bo's blue eyes flickered to the woman but quickly looked away; for some reason he felt rather intimidated by her. "Ah, um...n-no thanks." When he had been working, he had not been as shy as he was now. Out of work though, being just himself instead of a professional nurse, he was quite anxious socially. He unconsciously squeezed Lucas' hand.

The woman blinked and let out a chuckle before nodding. “Alright, two teas and one apple pie coming up~“ She said with a smile before turning around to make the orders. Meanwhile, Lucas couldn't help the soft blush on his cheeks when Bo squeezed his hand. With a soft smile, he looked at the nurse and lightly squeezed his hand back. “Everything okay?“ He asked softly as he smiled.

Bo looked over at Lucas, biting his lip, his eyes flicking about nervously. "Uh...y-yeah, I'm fine." He took a breath, trying to calm down. I should be over this by now! I told myself in high-school that I would stop being so shy. "I just...don't know her...so...um..." He found himself stuttering and hating himself for it. "I'm sorry." I'm probably making this really awkward for him.

Lucas blinked and raised an eyebrow when the younger male apologized. “Why're you apologizing? You didn't do anything that would be worth it.“ The blond smiled as he lightly stroked the other's hand with his thumb. “Besides, Lydia is a nice girl... Well, woman, I should say. She looks like this because of certain things that happened in the past... Well, if you want to know, you should ask her~“ The tall male finished with a chuckle.

Bo stiffened, his expression becoming one of surprise and uncertainty. "No! I don't want to bother her with that. And I don't care what she looks like." Does he really think I'm that kind of person? "I was just uncomfortable because I don't know her." The skin on his hand tingled where Lucas touched it, and he pulled his hand away, putting it in his lap.