Doctor & Patient {Bellala99 and Koe-chan}

BlaqueCatt

Lucas blinked and let out a soft smile while shaking his head. "Forget about me for now. I want to know about you... I want to know just what happened." The blond said softly as he let out a chuckle and lightly kissed Bo. "I appreciate your help, but... Right now you need some too, no?"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Bo felt that he was undeserving of Lucas' help; his confidence sank whenever those memories resurfaced. He sighed and focused his gaze on the floor, his arms behind his back as he leaned against the wall. "It wasn't too bad. Just teasing, nothing physical. But...I don't take teasing very well, even if it's meant to be friendly. It really is stupid. I've tried getting over it, but..."

Lucas blinked and groaned out as he sighed and shook his head before looking away with a slightly guilty expression on his face. "You should've told me..." He muttered out softly as he sighed and looked up at Bo while lightly biting his lip. "I'm sorry, it's my fault you remembered..." The blond sighed out as he pulled Bo to himself and gently wrapped his arms around the smaller body, not saying anything else for the moment.

Contrary to the usual, Bo hugged Lucas back, resting his cheek on the older man's shoulder. He continued to stare at the floor. "It's not your fault. I'm the one who can't forget." He sighed and closed his eyes, tempted to bury his face in the blonde's shirt, but he decided it may be inappropriate for the situation.

Lucas let out a sad smile as he put one hand on Bo's hair, lightly stroking it while kissing his forehead. "It's not your fault you can't..." He murmured out softly as he closed his eyes and sighed out, holding the nurse close to himself. "Look, if you ever feel like you want to tell me more... Please just tell me..."

"That's really all there is," he murmured, pulling back and giving Lucas a weak smile. "You know how high-school kids are." His gaze met the blonde's and he said softly but seriously, "And if you ever feel like you want to tell me more, please do."

Lucas let out a small smile as he leaned down to kiss Bo's forehead. “Really?“ He asked quietly, unsure if the other just wanted to hide something or if he was really serious... His hands only tightened around the nurse - he didn't want ro let go. “Hm? Well... There isn't that much to tell about me...“ He muttered out softly as he sighed out and looked away.

Bo gently put his right hand to Lucas' cheek, his small smile slightly strained. "Really. I wouldn't lie." He wasn't the type to lie to anyone, even people he disliked. "And...and when you want to talk about the gang, or the fire...I'll listen. But you don't have to until you're ready."

Lucas smiled softly and gently kissed Bo - just a light peck. "Thanks." He said simply as his grip slowly loosened around the other's waist, but he pulled him a bit closer. "Uhm... Look, could you... Apologize to Cath?... She seemed a bit upset with the way you left..." He muttered out quietly, hoping tha the younger one didn't get offended by this.

The young nurse tilted his head in confusion. "Apologize?" His blue eyes widened and he took a step back. "Oh my god...Lucas I'm so sorry!" The guilt had returned. "I upset your sister because of my own problems. I'm so sorry."

Lucas smiled sheepishly and shook his head as he took Bo's hand and sighed. "Just tell her it wasn't her fault you left like this. She thinks you hate her, and... I really don't want for her to be upset." He explained quietly, with a small smile on his face.

Bo sighed, his gaze shifting to the hand that was holding his. Lucas was such a nice person; he didn't deserve what had happened to him. "Of course I'll apologize. But I really am sorry for causing you so much trouble." He used his free hand to run his fingers through his hair.

Lucas smiled and shook his head while gently stroking Bo's hand with his thumb. "It's alright, don't you worry." He said with a light chuckle and a smile before starting to walk to the kitchen. Catherine didn't even move from her seat - she was still silently drinking her orange juice, staring blankly at the pancakes.

Bo hesitated briefly before walking over to Catherine. He stood there awkwardly for a moment, biting his lip as he tried to find the right words. Eventually, he said in his usual soft voice, "I'm sorry for upsetting you. You didn't do anything wrong. I just...remembered some bad things."

Catherine blinked a few times as she stared at Bo with wide, a bit sad eyes. Her expression turned from clear sadness to relief, then happiness. "What are those bad things?" She asked childishly and lightly tugged onto Bo's shirt. "Did Lu help you? He always helps me when I'm sad!"

Bo winced slightly when she grabbed onto his shirt, but it wasn't very noticeable. "Yes...he did help me," the nurse said softly, his gaze turning to Lucas. He gave the blonde man a small smile before pulling away from the little girl. "Just some bad memories from school is all." He looked at the clock and his eyes widened. "I have to hurry."

Catherine blinked and smiled warmly before nodding. "Okay~!" She said simply while Lucas let out a soft sigh. "Come on, I'm gonna drive you both..." He muttered out and picked his sister up again, making her giggle softly and lightly hold onto his shirt. "Bo, can you open the doro for me?" The blond asked a bit sheepishly as he reached the exit.

The auburn-haired man nodded and hurried over to the door, opening it and holding it steady while Lucas left with his sister. He followed them out, turning towards the staircase and heading up to the bedroom to get his clothes so he could change and get ready for his classes. He sighed when he remembered that he had a long day ahead of him.

Lucas let out a grateful smile when the other opened the door and calmly walked out. He watched how Bo hurried upstairs and sighed out before setting his sister down onto the floor. "Go get your backpack. I'll go and start the car, bring Bo when you two are ready, okay?" The blond asked softly as the girl nodded and ran upstairs to get her bag, and afterwards - Bo.

Bo, knowing he did not have enough time to stake a shower, quickly took off his pajamas--they were actually Lucas' clothes--and pulled on the outfit he had worn the day before. He hadn't know that he would be staying the night with Lucas when they went out, so he had not brought an extra change of clothes. He made sure to comb his hair, brush his teeth, and wash his face before meeting up with Catherine.

Lucas huffed softly to himself as he stepped into the car and closed his eyes for a short moment before starting the vehicle. He just had a really bad feeling about today... Meanwhile Catherine was dragging Bo downstairs to her brother with occasional giggles leaving her mouth. "Say, say! Did you and Lu kiss? Was it romantic?" She asked merrily before they reached the garage and Lucas' car.

Bo's naturally pale face had turned a bright red color as the girl asked rather personal questions. "Um, we, uh..." he stuttered, too flustered to tell her to stop dragging him through the halls. Once they were outside and he saw Lucas, he took a breath and ran his fingers through his hair, trying to calm down. "Uh..." He looked down at the little girl. "We did."

Catherine's face lit up with a huge grin as she looked up at Bo with nearly sparkling eyes. “Really?! So you and Lu are a couple now?“ The girl questioned before letting out a giggle. “I'm jealous of you! Lu will definitely take good care of you~“ She smiled widely while gripping onto the nurse's hand. “But you're nice, so I don't mind! Just don't hurt Lu, okay?“ Catherine asked while being completely serious.

The nurse's blue eyes widened, but then he gave the little girl a small smile. "I would never hurt him," he reassured her, gently removing his hand from hers. "It's a nurse's job to help people, after all." He opened the door for Catherine and closed it once she was inside before getting into the car himself.

Catherine smiled softly at Bo before nodding and stepping into the car while happily swaying her legs. Lucas glanced at the nurse when he got in and smiled before leaning closer to lightly peck his cheek. "Thanks." He said softly as he glanced at his sister, then turned on the engine and slowly drove out of the garage.