its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

"ok well my life, unfortunately i really can not tell you anything because as it happens i am indeed a trained assassin." Ryoko kept his face strait while he talked. after a bit of silence Ryoko's mouth started to curve into a wide smile and he burst out laughing just before the doorbell rang

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Akise wasn't expecting that. He had thought Ryoko was serious. "Say what!?!" he says before hearing the other start to laugh. He pouts getting up and answering the door. He takes the pizza and extra things and pays the tip. Closing the door he takes everything to the coffee table beside the couch. "Not funny. I really thought you were an assassin." he says going to get some plates and cups for them.

Ryoko went up behind Akise as he went to get plates, wrapping his arms around the mans waist he stopped him he leant forward near Akise's ear, nuzzling the hair there he teased "sorry was i being mean? i wont do it again." he squeezed the man tighter to him whispering "you know i am actually a computer technician, with a bit of programming thrown in. Not nearly as exciting." He laughed not quite believing that Akise had actually thought he was an assassin "do i really look intelligent and fit enough to be some sort of ninja?" he asked still holding the others waist.

Akise's eyes widen as the other was suddenly embracing him. "What are you....?" he says before just holding the plates in hand. "I guess the thought of you being an assassin was a bit weird. Though it would be exciting." he says softly with a light laugh. "Well I work as a host in a bar. Its simple telling girls they are pretty and such. Its like I'm an energy boost to their self-esteem. Its nice to know sometimes." he mutters. His gaze lowers as he noticed he was blushing. "Uh Ryoko... are you excited?" he asked glancing back at him.

Ryoko suddenly let go turning away from Akise he quickly walked back to the sofa rambling slightly trying to ovoid the question "ohh so you work at a bar, which one? must be interesting meeting all those people." he continued his random talking embarrassed that Akise had noticed he was getting a little excited by the close proximity between the two of them and the fact that he knew Akise had no pants on wasn't helping him either. Finally he sat down scratching the back of his head awkwardly and crossing his legs in an attempt to hide what the other had already noticed. He ran out of things to say and now just felt out of place. How could he have so little control over himself? If he wasn't careful he was going to lose his place staying with the younger man.

Akise walked over to the sofa with the plates and cups. "That's an okay part of the job. Though recently they want to make it a mixed bar so we'll be entertaining men as well as ladies. I'm not too sure about it but I barely have much of a say." he says opening a box of extra cheese pizza. "You don't have to be so shy Ryoko. Its a natural reaction if you are near me right? You said your into guys after all. I respect that and it doesn't bother me one bit. After all you were the one who said you wouldn't hit on me. I never said anything against it. I have no objections." Akise says getting up and going back to the kitchen. He loves drinking things with a bendy straw.

Ryoko smiled glad that he hadn't made the other feel awkward. He cocked an eyebrow at the last statement not sure whether to comment on it or not, but Akise had already moved away not noticing his look. He was intrigued as to what the other male was thinking but he decided if he questioned the matter he would never calm down and he felt slightly stupid for getting up just by being near Akise.

He grabbed a piece of pizza taking a big bite out of it, the cheese was smooth and moist with a perfectly cooked base he hummed in satisfaction amazing himself with how hungry he really was. He finished his mouth full before saying "ok we have done jobs, so..what was the next question?"

Akise sits back down looking at him. "Well we know you like males and I don't have a preference yet. So I suppose the next question would be living styles. We both clearly prefer no clothes after a bath but what else.. We will be living together so its best we know." he says with a smile. He was sitting right beside Ryoko. Taking a slice of pizza and biting into it. He pulls back and the cheese dangles form his mouth to the pizza. "Ah... can I get some help.." he mumbles.

"well, i sopose, i like things neat and tidy, part of being a techy really, if things aren't tidy i cant find things. I tend to have my meals at random times since sometimes i get engrossed in my work although that wont be a problem until i find a new job!" Ryoko stopped as Akise asked him for help, seeing the others predicament he put down his plate and leaned toward the other tilting his head to the side he flicked his tongue out catching the end of the cheese and pulling it into his mouth, he lifted his head so he was in line with th others and eating the cheese as he went he leaned in until his lips made contact with Akise's. He kissed the man briefly, not wanting to linger to long in case the contact was unwanted he withdrew and said softly "and i do things like that to guys i like so if you don't like it you have to tell me since i can be very forward." it was half as an explanation half wanting to know what the other would reply to it.

Akise blinks as he the cheese was taken care of. "My you have soft lips." he says unintentionally. He glanced back to his pizza and smiled. "So does this mean you like me? I don't really mind if you do. I won't push you away as I like you too. Your a really nice person Ryoko and I am kind of glad I said yes to letting you stay here that day." he says softly. In all honesty he would have rejected a request like that but something about Ryoko made him say yes. He wasn't sure why but his heart flutters whenever he's with him. Akise's never experienced having a crush or even being in love so he had no clue how to explain his feeling in depth.

Ryoko flashed his most attractive smile and for once it wasnt put on, he really wanted to try and make this man fall for him "thank you" he said, he liked how Akise just spoke his mind, it made him feel at peace not having to worry if the other found him boring or too forward. "i'm surprised you hadn't already come to that conclusion but yes, yes i like you." he stated glad to get it out in the open so there were no misconceptions before they looked at houses tomorrow. "i am glad to that you let me stay, i would be in a lot worse of a place mentally if it wasn't for you. you some what saved me that day." his eyes lowered sadly as he remembered.

"I figured as much back in the hospital but I wanted to be sure. So I was waiting for you to confess." he says with soft sigh. He goes back to eating his pizza. Something was bothering him. It wasn't the fact the Ryoko had confessed. His stomach wasn't liking the pizza all too much. He always ordered from this place but somehow it was different today. He placed the slice down and headed straight to the bathroom. Taking off the shirt he looks in the mirror. Akise winced at the pain he was in. 'Damn it... that isn't sitting well... though if I let it out I'll pass out...' he thinks gripping the wall in pain.

Ryoko continued eating his pizza as the other confessed he had had his suspicions, "well you'll be lucky to catch me confessing to any guy, i may be forward with my actions but...." He stopped mid sentence as he realised he was talking to thin air and the other had disappeared. Worried because Akise hadn't said anything before disappearing Ryoko put down his food and stood, he looked around to see if he had just gone to the kitchen, he hadn't. Ryoko walked down the hall "hey Akise, you ok?" he said just before he entered the bath room. Seeing the other leant against the wall he quickly rushed over ignoring the fact the man was naked in aid of the more pressing matter, Ryoko could see the other was in pain "Akise what's wrong? Do you need anything?" he was very worried now, maybe they shouldn't have come out of the hospital so early after all.

Akise glanced over at Ryoko as he slowly slid down the wall. "I think I should have just cooked something. The pizza was a bit much. My insides are still pretty messed up so solid foods don't seem to be my friends right now." he says pouting a bit. He was still trying to make light of the situation. "I'll be fine if I get something soft to eat and some ginger ale." he mutters as this wasn't the first time he suffered injury to his stomach.

Ryoko nodded he gently slipped his arm under the others moving his other arm to hook under his legs. He carefully lifted the man and walked out. "His right arm burned with the excursion, he could feel the bone shifting against each other at the fracture started to rebreak but he continued, placing Akise down carefully on the sofa so he was lying down he ran his hand over the others forehead and went into the kitchen to get the ginger ale. Ryoko spent a while rummaging trying to find it before he ecvntualy returned. "Here have something to drink, do you want anything else to eat? Can I make you something? Or do you just want to rest?" He asked trying not to be too smothering biut he was worried for Akise who was obviously in a worse condition than he let on.

Akise grit his teeth a bit as he was laid on the couch. "I'll be fine. Please don't worry yourself. I don't want you hurting yourself since your a lot closer to recovering than I am. So get better first and then be my doctor." he says sipping the drink. He was feeling a bit better now. Slowly sitting up Akise looked at Ryoko. "Lets get some rest. I'll be fine seriously so please don't make that expression." he says as he takes the rest of the pizza to the fridge.

"Damn it Akise let me do it!!" Ryoko said snatching the food from the others hand "go lye down in bad, I'll clean up be there in a moment" his voice was kind but stern, he didnt want the other to be going through more pain when he didnt have to. He placed the food in the fridw before going to wash up the plates and cups.

Akise flinched a bit hearing Ryoko's voice. He nods as he walked into the bathroom. He picked up the shirt he had on and put it back on. He then goes into the bedroom and lays down. He sighs softly as he closed his eyes and began to fall asleep. He couldn't think of anything else for the moment. He noticed how empty the bed suddenly felt. He only spent a night with Ryoko beside him but it felt so natural.

Ryoko finished washing and drying all the plates and cutlery leaving it neatly stacked since he didnt know where it went. He walked back to the bedroom and quickly searched through his meagre things for some underwear, aware that Akise probably wouldnt want to sleep naked with him. He removed the towel from around his waist and quickly changed before climbing into the warm bed with the younger. Ryoko edged closer to the other, traced his finger along his jawline quietly whispering "feeling any better?"

Akise had his eyes closed when Ryoko climbed into bed. "I'm feeling better now that you're here. Let's rest so we can find a new home together." he says. It wasn't long before he fell asleep. Slightly clinging to Ryoko as he was sound asleep. His face was close to the others. He was feeling a bit better but not all to well. He hadn't remembered to take the medicine prescribed to him.

Ryoko nodded slightly against the other,his eyes dropping as sleep began to overtake him, he knew he should move away from Akise but he was too tired from the day and he felt comforted by the others heat. Slowly he feel asleep his arm still wrapped around the other holding him close.

Akise awoke in the morning. He noticed how close he was to Ryoko and blushed. "He's so good looking up close. I want to..." he whispers as he leans close placing a soft kiss upon Ryoko's lips. He inched back and blushed more. His eyes narrow and he sits up. He couldn't believe he did such a thing. He was beyond feeling embarrassed. He was glad Ryoko was asleep for the moment.

Ryoko was fast asleep, he could feel the softness brush against his own but he didnt wake. As Akise moved away from him he was roused from the sleep slowly he opened his eyes, hand coming up to brush his lips although he couldn't work out why, must have been a dream he thought. He raised his head looking at Akise. "Good morning." He said sleepily. Noticing the blush on the others cheeks he asked "you ok, you look a bit flushed."

Akise jumped up from the bed. "I am perfectly fine. I'll go prepare something for us to eat." he says running from the room. He was beyond flustered. He didn't expect to be this shy around Ryoko. Once in the kitchen he sighs. "That was weird. Why am I acting so nervous around him." he mutters to himself. This was something new for him.

Ryoko frowned co pletely confused "ugh ok..." He said but the other was already long gone. He shut his eyes again unwilling to get up from the warm bed and face the world. 'Just a few more minutes' he thought as he pulled the duvet up over his head and shut his eyes not meaning to sleep but he did soon after his eyes shut he fell strait back asleep again,