its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Akise pulled the pillows back and found the aid button. He pushed it so someone would come. "Oh so you came back. Well if you knocked and I didn't answer then one of my neighbors probably saw you. Thus calling for help. If I didn't answer my door they must have gotten the building owner to open it." he mutters figuring out that's how they got here. Akise smiled as he looked at him. "I love to sleep on the floor when I am extra tired. Being this pale can cause people to get the wrong idea. I'll be out of here before you so I'll see if I can get us both out together." he says with a grin. His words were far from the truth.

Moment later a nurse walked in. "Oh my you are both awake. Is there anything you need? I'll also have the doctor come in to let you know when you can be released." she says. Akise thinks a moment. "I'd like to know what hospital this is. As well as get something to eat." he says. The nurse nods before looking at Ryoko. "Do you need anything. And this is the newly built medical center sponsored by Ichijou Pharmaceuticals.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

"ohh yer id like some water please, and some light food, nothing too heavy if that's ok." He replied smiling at the nurse to try and keep up good appearances. He watched the nurse leave "umm, Akise, you never answered the question, i understand my being here but you, what happened?" Ryoko's mind was reeling trying to work out the reason for Akise's presence. But his still foggy mind was still spinning from the drugs and recent experiences so he found it hard to put two and two together.

"Don't worry about it silly. I am fine and so are you. We will be out of here in no time." he says with a smile. The doctor soon enters the room. The nurse behind him rolling in a cart with many different food bowls on it. It was definitely different from the first hospital they were in. Akise smiled as he took a bowl of sliced pears and started eating them. The nurse left and the doctor looked at the two. "Mr. Ryoko, your condition was critical but with our advance equipment you can expect to be out of here tomorrow night or early the morning after." he says. It sounded like Akise was right and they would be out soon. "As for you Mr. Akise, I am afraid you'll have to remain here for at least a week." he says. Akise narrows his eyes. "You can't hold me here so I will leave when he does." he says glancing to the side. The doctor sighs. "I could by law Akise. Don't make this difficult." the doctor says before leaving the room.

Akise continued to eat his fruit and frowns.

Ryoko threw the covers off and made an attempt to sit up and run over to Akise, he had to know what happened, why was he making so light out of it? But he quickly collapsed back onto the bed. "HOLY CRAP AKISE!!! YOU ARE GONNA HAVE TO TELL ME NOW!! YOU SHOULDNT BE HERE LONGER, YOU SAID SO YOURSELF, WHAT HAPPENED, WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU!!??" Ryoko's mind was suddenly crystal clear and he knew very well why Akise was in here with him now but he wanted to know why, what had his brother done to him.

He was breathing heavily from the exerted effort of his attempt at rising and his weak state of self repair but none the less he yelled at Akise, how could the man let this happen? and why lie about it too! Ryoko punched the wall beside him trying to relieve some of the anger he was feeling towards Akise's brother and Akkise himself. Damn why did he care so much anyway?

Akise got up and went over to Ryoko. He grabs a bowl of mash potatoes. "Calm down and I'll feed you. Let me do this and listen to me well." he says sitting upon the other slightly straddling him. He was as calm as ever. "First off that doctor won't keep me here. My old man had never done anything to make me sad. As for your question; yes something was done to me. It happens all the time because my big brother dislikes me. He has since my very unique birth. Since I wasn't born normal I've always been taken well care of." he holds the spoon over to Ryoko's mouth. "Come on its fluffy. Plus it's better than the hospital food we had before. My old man won't serve junk in his hospital." he mutters

Ryoko opened his mouth as commanded and chewed the food, it was actually rather good, for hospital food anyway. Ryoko shuffled up so he was sitting more upright and was able to move his arm again "so this is your dads hospital." He stated intrigued. He carefully lifted his left arm, gently taking the spoon from Akise's hand. "well whatever, but i should really be the one feeding you, as the doctor said *you are in a worse condition than me*." Ryoko imitated laughing as he waggled the spoon in front of Akis's face. He took a spoon of the potato and holding it to Akise said "Now say..ARHH"

Akise chucked as he nods. "Nice imitation. You really captured his manliness." he says blinking a bit. "I suppose you have a point there. Though I feel perfectly fine. Your the one who couldn't get out of bed." he mumbled as he looked at Ryoko. A light blush crossing his cheeks as he parts his lips. "Ahh...!" he says letting the other feed him. This was rather nice. "Oh what did you bring to my place? You mentioned your things you had to get. Did you have them upon coming back to my place?" he asked looking at him.

"why thank you i thought i was the perfect sexy man there!!" Ryoko chuckled noting that Akise was right, he was the immobile one, but still...

"hmmm, i dont know actually, at the time all i could think of was getting away, to be honest i am surprised i managed it back to yours. Well as long as they kept the jeans i have the main things, car keys, wallet, that sortta stuff, the bag just had some clothes in, thats neither here nor there, i can always get new ones" he said smiling, he had really started to cheer up. He took another spoon of potato and shoved it in his mouth, he was surprisingly hungry now. Picking up another he fed it to Akise again. His hand suddenly stopped halfway back to the plate, his eyes widening "A...Akise..your on..your on my lap!" Ryoko gasped, he was trapped and yet..and yet, it didnt bother him. He wasn't panicking.

Akise was having a nice moment with Ryoko. He didn't feel worried or compelled to worry for the moment. His mind was at complete ease. He ate some more food as the other fed it to him. As he had not put much thought into it he hears Ryoko's words. He instantly hops off the other and goes back to his own bed. "Forgive me. I wasn't thinking. I hope I wasn't hurting you. Here I just mentioned you're injured and I go sit on you." he says apologizing to him sincerely.

Ryoko reached up to grab Akise as he lept of the bed to his own but he was too slow Akise had already left. "no..i..i didnt mean go." he said quietly, he wished he hadnt said anything, in actually fact he had quite liked the touch of the other man, it was comforting. He missed the warmth of the other already, maybe this man was somehow helping him mentally, he could allow the touch of him, but was it only him or could others touch im now too? Ryoko wondered. he looked left to see Akise looking at him.

"Do you miss me?" he asked only jokingly. He was having so much fun not having to worry about much. He didn't mind being in the hospital since he knew his brother wouldn't come to visit. His eyes on Ryoko as he smiled. "I suppose I'll be stuck here longer than you. Where do you plan to go when you get out?" he asked looking at him. He was interesting in having a conversation with Ryoko. It was enjoyable for him but it was cut short when the doctor returned.

"Have you reconsidered staying Akise?" he asked. "Fine but under one condition. You actually listen to me." he says looking over at him. "What do you mean by that? You aren't really considering me checking into such a matter." the man asked. "If it were mother she would have. You know it. All I ask is you check into it. If you find that I'm lying then leave it at that." Akise says pouting. "Fine!! I'll look into it. For your sake you better hope I come up empty handed." he says leaving.

Ryoko smiled, he did miss Akise's warmth but he wasn't going to say that, the last time he let his feelings be known it led to him being in the position he was know, not to mention the fact he had promised Akise he wouldn't hit on him. He listened as the doctor talked to Akise before leaving. "that your dad?" Ryoko asked.

"Yeah it is. Such a nice guy, right." he says sarcastically. He didn't care too much for the guy since things seemed to be different in his family. "Sorry about that but it seems I really will be here longer. If only people would believe me more often. I wouldn't be stuck in such a predicament." he mutters clearly upset. Akise glanced over to Ryoko. "You are more than welcomed to stay at my place until I get out of here."

Ryoko didnt want to leave Akise and after all there was a high chance that his brother would turn up at the house eventually and Ryoko didnt want too be there alone when that happened. "Hmm you know what? I might stay here actually after all I can't imagine it will be hard to convince them my injuries are worse than they think!!" He said smiling, he didnt want to leave Akise, for his own sake as much as Akise. "Unless you want me to leave..."

Akise shakes his head no. "I want you to stay. It seems you are very interesting and wonderful company. If you were to leave I would surely be unhappy here." he says closing his eyes. He was feeling tired and that was surprise since he had been asleep for two entire days. "Say Ryoko. I think I want to take a small nap. You won't mind right?" he asked not wanting to just fall asleep without saying so first.

"no, sleep if you want to, its fine" Ryoko replied, he could see Akise was pretty much asleep anyway. He waited ten minutes, content to simply watch the other sleep, finally when he was sure the younger was indeed asleep and sleeping soundly he rolled over and hit the button for assistance. Not a minute late a nurse walked in

"Hi sir, how can i help you" she asked politely

Ryoko put a finger to his lips and motioned towards Akise, he didn't want to wake him up after he just went to sleep, "i came in with some things, i hope," he added to the end not sure if Akise's neighbour would have brought them, "can you bring them too me please." He whispered not sure whether Akise was a light sleeper or not.

"certainly sir, ill be right back." the nurse whispered equally as quiet before turning on her heels to collect Ryoko's things.

she returned in record time holding the slightly bloodied bag and Ryoko's valuables. Ryoko took the phone as the rest was placed on the floor near his bed, the nurse turned to leave but Ryoko stopped her saying, "wait, this wont take a second." He quickly unlocked the phone, ignoring the messages, he probably didn't want to read them anyway, and did a full factory reset on the phone. In seconds it was clean and Ryoko took the back off it removing the sim card and with some trouble, snapping it in two before handing it back to the nurse here, "as thanks, do what you want with it, its yours now."

"but sir...i cant accept, this is very expensive."

"yes, the samsung s4, but if you don't want it give it away, an ill child or something, i dont want it, please take it." Ryoko almost pleaded, he didn't want the phone with all those bad memories, he would get a new one soon.

He rolled onto his side, he could hear the nurse thanking him but he wasn't listening, instead he watched Akise, before finally falling asleep himself.

Akise was sound asleep as he laid on the bed. He couldn't think of much as he wanted to have sweet dreams. Though he had been thinking of things to relax him, he ended up having a nightmare. He was a deep sleeper at times and this was one of those times. Trembling and crying softly in his sleep; this was the only time Akise's emotions fully surfaced. He kept everything bottled in so when he slept it would overflow.

Ryoko woke up suddenly, hearing crying, it was very quite, he was surprised it woke him even if he was a light sleeper. He looked around the room. Suddenly seeing Akise he pushed the covers off himself and lurched over to his bed as fast as he could. Gently shaking the man, trying not to cause him to be startled as he woke, "Akise, Akise wake up. Akise." Ryoko said gently near Akise's ear aware that if he spoke too loudly he would frighten him more.

Akise grips Ryoko's arms tightly as he awoke. "What is going on? Are you alright?" he asked not realizing he had been having a nightmare. He slowly sat up staring at him. "Ryoko? Did I wake you?" he asked noticing his cheeks were moist. He realized he had cried in his sleep again.

"Am I alright? I am fairly sure that's my line! Calm down, its fine" he said gently as he sat on the bed next to Akise, pulling the other man in so he was resting his head on Ryoko's chest. With his thumb he carefully wiped away the tears from the youngers cheeks before he threaded his fingers into his hair, massaging Akise's head, trying to relax him.

Akise wasn't sure what to say. Being this close to someone else actually was more comforting than he had assumed. He stayed still as he didn't want to do anything out of the ordinary. "So I did wake you up. I'm sorry Ryoko. My bad sleeping habits are a bit unsettling." he mutters blaming something completely irrelevant. Akise continued to stay still in Ryoko's grasp. He wanted to inch away but the other felt so warm and peaceful to be near.

"dont worry, i'm a light sleeper anyway." Ryoko explained trying to put Akise's mind at ease. He was silent for a while, content to simply sit there and feel the other mans warmth upon him. he could feel the soft intake and release of breath through the light hospital gown he was given, the air was warm and moist making his skin flush beneath the material.

Ryoko looked down at the beautiful man beneath him, a man that was probably more scared than he was and he couldn't help thinking he was perfect, the silver grey hair that on most would make then look ten years older made Akise look like an fallen angel and his slim form and soft features which exaggerated his angelic appearance.

Ryoko caught himself, cursing his stupidity for looking at the man in such a way, but no matter what he tried he could not look away from the beautiful man that rested upon him.

He felt his heart beat speed up.

Akise looked at him and frowns. "Are you alright? Your heart is racing a bit fast. Should I get the nurse?" he asked leaning away from Ryoko. He hoped this was because he wasn't well. Akise wasn't sure about getting close to anyone. He enjoyed the company of Ryoko but beyond that would bother him. His gaze drifts to the side and he looked down. "We should get back to sleep. We want to get better quickly and leave here."

"Sorry, I'm fine, its just....no dont worry." Ryoko knew he couldn't say the real reason his heart had speed up, it would put Akise in an awkward position and he could well lose his place to crash. No for now it was his secret.

He felt Akise move from his chest, he missed the pressure but understood why. "Are you ok? Do you want me to stay while you sleep?" Ryoko asked concerned for the other.

"I will be perfectly fine. Just go rest Ryoko. There's no need to worry so much about me. We are in a hospital after all." he says with a lightly smile. Akise lays down and slowly drifts to sleep. He was tired and confused by the events that just took place. He couldn't figure out Ryoko at all. Normally he could tell what another was thinking easily but this was different.