its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Ryoko nodded standing, he walked back to his bed, he closed his eyes but couldn't sleep. After a good ten minutes he decided he wasn't going to get to sleep so he kicked his legs out of the bed and sat on the edge wondering what to do. Deciding that he was probably allowed to wander he stood again putting on the dressing gown, besides even if he wasn't allowed out the room no one was going to find out after all no one had looked in on them in at least three hours. Ryoko took a last look at Akise, checking he was ok then walked out.

He walked around for a while until he eventually found a cafe. He sat down ordering a cup of tea and asking for a newspaper. five minutes later it arrived. Ryoko sipped his tea and opened the paper. He nearly spat the tea out as he saw the first page, swallowing he burst out laughing.

The headline read: "Naked man running *hard* around town"

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Akise laid in the bed silently. He wasn't asleep though he looked like he was. Hearing Ryoko leave the room, he slowly sat up. He knew the other must have been bored just laying around. He surely was bored of the hospital already. As he sat on the bed he noticed the door opening. He assumed it was his father, a nurse or Ryoko. He froze when he noticed it was his brother.

"You really thought I wouldn't find you here of all places. You aren't that bright Aki-chan." he says closing the door and locking it. "Why are you here? Visiting hours are over and my chart says no visitors allowed." he says nervously. "I am family so I get clearance. Don't look so frightened. I only plan to play with you a little bit. Your in a hospital so I don't have to worry who will find you if you black out." he chuckled pinning Akise to the bed.

Still laughing to himself Ryoko read the article, Finally that man had been imprisoned then, how long for however was a question. He laughed, well on the up side maybe in prison his sadistic urges will be satisfied, there will be plenty more like him there.

Ryoko continued reading the paper as he drank his tea, nothing new was happening in the world, or nothing that wasn't a re hash of something that had already happened anyway.

putting the newspaper aside he sat back and drank his tea looking out the window watching the birds sweep from tree to tree.

Akise couldn't figure out a good enough reason to get his brother to leave. "You know I always do the same old thing with you and I forever get the same reactions. I don't think I am instilling fear as much as I had hoped. So I decided to change things up this time. What do you think?" he asked looking at him with a smirk. Akise stayed silent. "Even if you use a different method I can't feel any different than I do now. Pain is what you cause me and that's all it is." Akise says frowning. The other chuckled a bit. "True but you still take me as your older brother. I plan to change that now." he says pulling up the hospital gown. Akise suddenly realized what his brother was talking about. He started to panic and fight back. "Let me go!!"

Ryoko finished his tea, pushing his chair back he stood to leave picking u his mug and leaving it on the counter as he left. Slowly Ryoko walked back to their room, trying to void doctors as much as he could, not sure if he should really be out of his room. Finally he made it back. Pushing on the door handle he found it locked, his eyes widened and his mind went into overdrive, he associated locked doors with bad things now, and Akise was the last person he wanted something bad to happen to. Trying to calm down he grabbed his wallet searching it for a paper-clip or hair slide, anything, after tipping all the contents on the floor he found a hair-slide. He knelt down slipping the metal into the keyhole, he put his ear close to it and moved the clip around gently, listening and feeling for the resistance that would tell him where to push the metal to undo the lock. Finally he felt it, Moving the key carefully so as not to break it he pushed the lock into the unlocked position and ran into the room.

He stopped in shock as he beheld the sight before him.

Akise's brother uses his necktie to tie Akise's hands above his head. He smiled as he lifts the other's hips up. Akise starts to kick his brother not wanting this one bit. He was a virgin and wasn't about to let his brother be his first. That was clearly crossing the line. His bother punched him in the stomach as he grips his legs. Akise stopped struggling as his stomach was messed up from the cinder blocks used before. "See how much better things came be when you don't put up a fight." he says before looking over at the door. He noticed it was the male that occupied Akise's bed the last time he visited.

Ryoko recovered himself, he wasn't going to allow who he assumed was Akise's brother to rape Akise, that was too far, completely wrong. He rushed over to the man and punched him in the face. What was happening to akise was far to reminiscent of what happened to him. He was gasping for air as threw the man of Akise and started untyeing the man, he pushed Akise's hospital gown down again.

Akise was stunned to see Ryoko act in such a way. The other seemed so sheltered before but now he acted like he could take on the world. He really didn't know much about Ryoko. So far he found the other confusing at this point. He was greatful for the help. He pushes the button for a nurse aid to come. He hopes it's his father instead. The male stood up gritting his teeth. "I don't know who you think you are but don't get in my way. I'll take down anyone who stands in my way without mercy." he says seriously. Akise glanced down. "Then why are you after me? I've never been in your way." Akise says.

Fixing his shirt and scoffs. "Like hell you have been. Since you woke up that day in the morgue I was pushed aside. You became the center of attention and I the dust in the corner. I hated living in your shadow." he says. Akise was silent. He didn't know what to say.

Ryoko stared, morgue? Had he heard wrong? He must have, no one comes back from the dead, it was physically impossible. He stared from Akise to his brother confused as too what exactly their relationship was, this was all to weird and complicated but he knew now he was a part of it and he didnt want to leave Akise alone, he didnt want to be alone himself at the moment.

Ryoko looked at Akise's brother walking forward he grabbed hold of the mans collar shoving him over onto his own bed away from Akise, still holding his collar Ryoko yelled, "what do you think your are doing? I Dont know what happening here but I sure as hell know that Akise doesn't deserve to this!! You complete fool!! Make a reason for them to see you, you are not in his shadow, you make it so you are!!!" Ryoko exploded his knuckles turning white as he gripped the shirt tighter.

Akise jumps up as he looked at them. "Cut it out!! You both shouldn't be fighting!" he says looking at them. "Get off me punk. I don't have time for this." he says just as the doctor came in. "Yuujiro! Why are you here? These two aren't allowed visitors. That includes family. Go home at once!!" the doctor says. Yuujiro pushed Ryoko aside and leaves the room. Akise looked over at Ryoko. "Are you alright?" he asked before looking to the doctor. "Here you though I was lying all this time. I'm sure security footage will prove my point." he says as the man left.

Ryoko collapsed on the floor where he was standing, he stared at his hands, clenching and unclenching them as tears leaked unbidden from his eyes. He had actually punched someone, he had let his anger be known and had acted upon it for the first time in his life. He had always kept his emotions in check hidden so that others couldn't use them against him, but seeing Akise being violated by his own brother had been too much, all his past angers had all overflowed unloading themselves onto Yuujiro. He put his head in his hands not able to shake the feeling of his fist impacting with flesh away, that moment just kept replaying and he could constantly feel the soft pain on his knuckles.

Akise walked over to him and placed a light touch to his head. "Please don't shed tears. This is something I never wanted to involve anyone in. I hope you'll forgive me for causing you any pain. Your healed up more than I am so go home. You can stay at my place and when I get out I'll give the place to you. It won't be hard for me to find a new apartment so don't worry." he says getting back to his feet. Akise goes back to his bed and closed his eyes.

Ryoko's mind cleared immediately at the harsh words, where had Akise got the idea he wanted to leave? His bod was just in shock no more. He stood immediately, shaking his hand and removing his prior thoughts fro his head he rushed over to where Akise was now getting back into bed. Not bothering to think twice Ryoko took the others face gently in his hands and kissed him on the lips, running his tongue around the youngers lips, tasting him, savouring the feel of his soft lips upon his own. he withdrew saying "Akise, there is no way i am leaving you right now, i dont know what happened in the past but i hope you will tell me eventually, but the on thing i do know is that the havens and earth to ear and switch places and it still wouldnt make me leave your side right now Akise. And i am not leaving here until you are as well!" Ryoko said with utter conviction.

Akise was just about in the bed when Ryoko rushed over to him. He was stunned and shocked by the sudden feel of lips against his own. He couldn't react quick enough to respond to the other. His gaze softens as the other takes a step back. "Ryoko.... You seem like a very nice person but this is too odd. You can stay with me but as of now nothing will come of it. I am far too weird for such affections. Plus if I recall you aren't very comfortable around others. You freaked out the first time I tried to assist you. This may just be a fleeting feeling you are having. We will stay roommates and if this isn't just a sudden impulse I might accept such a kiss." he says blushing lightly as he touched his own lips.

Ryoko didnt know whether to smile or cry, he had expected such a response and it was a fair enough one but none the less he was slightly dis-heartened. He moved forward again, kissing the top of Akise's head he sat on the bed and ruffled his hair, "That is all i ask for, now sleep, get some rest so we can leave this place."

Ryoko gently pushed Akise down onto the pillows on his bed, staying sat where he was, he took hold of Akise's hand, feeling content enough just to sit and hold the other, he wasn't even sure of his own feeling yet but he knew any other person than Akise touching him and he would have the same reaction he did to begin with.

Akise was content with this. He was happy being around Ryoko. "I will rest. I hope we can leave soon as well. I miss my home. its a lot more relaxing than this place." he says softly as he closed his eyes. He was glad Ryoko was beside him and being ever so gentle. It was what he really needed right now. His hair falling down slowly as he was soon fast asleep.

Ryoko watched as the man fell asleep beside him, he gently brushed the hair away from his eyes, his fingers lingering slightly on the soft locks wondering why on earth they could be, as Akise had said before, the reason that his brother did such things to the man. He was worried for the younger, he didn't understand why his brother had mentioned a morgue. Shaking his head to clear it he slowly lifted himself of the bed and onto the floor beside it, not letting go of Akise's hand a he did so. Shutting his eyes he leant against the others bed and fell asleep, the warmth of his friends hand comforting him and keeping any nightmares at bay.

Akise awoke the next morning. The sound of someone moving about woke him. "Is everything alright?" he asked seeing his father in the room. "Nothing is wrong. Came to check on you. It seems your body is taking to the medicine so I'll prescribe it to you and you'll be able to return home." he says. Akise was surprised by this. "There is one condition I have. You must move from your current location and contact me only so I know where." he says. Akise nods with a light smile. "Fine I can do that. As long as big brother can't find me." he mutters glancing at Ryoko. "I won't be alone either so I think I'll be fine. Anyway I'll let him sleep a while more." he says softly. His father nods placing the release papers for the both of them down and leaving.

Ryoko's sub-conscience was vaguely aware of talking but he didn't wake, his body was far too tired from the stress of the past days. He fell back into a deep sleep where not even dreams bothered his slumber.

Finally though the light was too bright and it dazzled him into wakefulness. He groaned slightly as he moved his arm to rub his eyes as he slowly opened them. For a moment he was confused as to where he was, he saw an empty bed opposite him and yet he was on the floor leaning against something else, he shifted so he could look about him, he looked up and seeing Akise the whole recent events came flooding back to him. He rubbed his eyes coming his hand trough his hair. He quickly withdrew it from his long hair scowling at his hand, his hair was disgustingly greasy from days without washing it, and it was covered in dirt from the floor of Miki's room.

Akise looked at him with a small smile. "Ryoko you are finally awake. Please get up soon. I really want to leave here." he says looking at him. He leans close to him and stares. "If you aren't too well we could stay another day." he adds looking away. Akise got up from the bed and went to a chair nearby. His clothes where there. He slowly pulled on his pants and then removed his hospital gown. The pale complexion of his chest was completely black and blue. The bruising was far worse than the other acted. Akise pulls on his shirt and glanced over at Ryoko.

Ryoko watched confused as Akise got up, his brain was still a little muddled from sleep. "ohh..yer..sorry, yer lets go." he said as he watched the other change, his eyes widening slightly when he saw the extent of Akise's wounds. He stood as well, groaning slightly as his cramped muscles stretched and the scabs on his cracked slightly, but the pain woke him up again "wait, were allowed out? Great!" he said flashing a smile at Akise, he wanted to be out of the hospital, too many people and too many questions. He quickly found some clothes in the satchel he had grabbed, shuffling through it he eventually found something that went and shoving the clothes on she said, ever the realist "so how do we get back without a car?"

"Its fine Ryoko. My father has someone waiting to drive us back. There's something I have to ask you." he says sounding slightly serious. Akise fills out his release papers and turns to Ryoko. "My father is only letting us leave to prevent my brother from finding me again. He said its best if I move from my current address. Is that alright with you? You can still stay with me as long as you want to. I can even find a place with two rooms so you'd have your own space." he says nervously. He was worried Ryoko wouldn't want to.

Ryoko laughed seeing the worried look on Akise's face "seriously look at me! i might as well be a tramp, do you really think i have enough money not to live with you and besides i like your company and for some reason you are the only person who can touch me at the moment so there is no way you could shake me off even if you wanted to!" he picked up his meagre belongings "although a new phone would be in order i believe!" he chuckled, this was going to be good, things were going to get better. He put all his stuff onto his left shoulder putting his wallet and car keys in his back pocket. "shall we go?"

Akise was super happy to hear Ryoko would stay. "Yes lets get going. The car should be waiting for us." he says with a light smile. He walked out the room with him. He wonders what kind of place he should look for. "Will you help me find a new place? My father says I have a week to move since my brother is out of town for that long." he says softly. Walking out the hospital felt so good. It was a nice day as it was not too cold and not too hot.

"sure, sounds like fun." Ryoko was already looking forward to it, finding a new house sounded like the perfect way to at least attempt to make a fresh start. He had to admit part of him was secretly rejoicing over the fact that Akise wanted his opinion in the house choosing, it meant that he wanted him around for a while and now Ryoko found it hard to deny his attraction to Akise. He walked out the hospital into the warm air, it was a perfect day, not too hot and not too humid, perfect. Ryoko rolled the sleeves on his buttoned shirt up, undoing the cuffs to allow more room. "hey Akise, i assume we are going back to yours before we do anything else, i really need a shower, i feel like the world has unloaded all its grime upon me after a huge natural disaster!" He joked, smiling. The good weather and Akise's company had put him in a very good mood.