its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Akise was at a lost for words. His cheeks beyond flush in color as he just nods to Ryoko's question. The woman nods as she went to get the keys for the houses and then leads them to her company vehicle. "We will see the houses in order and then you can decide." she says with a smile. Akise just nods holding Ryoko's hand as they sat in the car.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Ryoko got into the back seat of the car along side Akise, once in he did up his seatbelt and took the others hand in his own again, feeling the warmth of his hands against his own cold ones. He leans over and whispers in the mans ear "you don't have to blush so much just because i kiss you, although it is very endearing." He smiled and re thought what he had said deciding that he was wrong he continued "actually scratch that, keep blushing it's cute."

"Don't go saying it was just a kiss. Its not like I get sweet kisses all the time. So this is new for me." he says glancing out the window. Akise figured he should try to lighten his cheeks a bit so it wasn't so obvious. He glanced back at Ryoko and smiled. "I might just stop now because you said not to." he says teasingly.

Ryoko mock gasped widening his eyes and looking in shock at the male "you can't do that!! your so mean!!" He gasped out before deciding he was going to tease back "anyway you couldn't do it if you tried!" He raised an eyebrow inquisitively and leant in again "now why don't you try out that new resolution?" he teased and cupped his hand around the others cheek before he gently gave the man a quick kiss on his lips. He moved back and looked at Akise and pouted slightly "sorry, did i do something wrong." he teased looking innocent and making an attempt to be cute.

Akise was slowly starting to lose his blush. He giggles a bit as he hears Ryoko trying to get back at him. This was making the car ride more interesting. He was about to say something when a quick kiss was applied to his lips. "Ryoko!!" he whispers blushing brightly. The car stops and the young lady gets out. "We are at house number one." she says. It happens to be near a beach

Ryoko looked at the other man and smiled realising the other wasn't blushing quite as much, he gently ran his hand over the males cheek whispering "don't stop blushing!" Before he quickly got out the car and looked around. He gasped it was really beautiful, a full scape of the ocean, stretching out beyond infinity before him, and the balconies on the house that would provide an unobstructed view of the beach. Slightly speechless he stuttered out "I...I..cant afford..this!!" The house was beautiful and it's location astounded Ryoko but he knew even if he saved every penny for many years he still wouldn't be able to afford such a place..this was insanely beautiful!!

Akise got out the car and looked around. "Ryoko... do you not like this place? We still have the second one to look at so just think about it." he says walking over and holding his arm. "Well you both can also see the inside. If you'd kindly follow me this way." the young lady says leading the way to the front door. She unlocks it and stands aside. "Walk about and then let me know when you are ready to see the second one." she says. Akise looked inside as he enters waiting for Ryoko.

Ryoko walks into the house, almost gasping again when he saw the interior, it was huge open space on the ground floor, the kitchen and one side and the rest as a living space, the walls were a warm cream that softened the enormity of the area, he heard Akise speak, it had only just processed in his brain after he had been rendered speechless by the house "ohh, no, it's, it;s amazing Akise." He told truthfully as his eyes wandered over to the spiral staircase fashionably off centre to the left., "shall we look upstairs then?" he asked as his eyes took in the breakfast bar that separated the cooking area from the eating. The bar was made of dark marble with a small sink and two taps near its left end.

Akise nods as he followed Ryoko around. "It is very beautiful. I indeed can't wait to see the other one." he says with a smile. Walking towards the stairs, he slowly goes up and sees the three rooms and the area leading to the balcony. "Oh my... this place is amazing. Do remember Ryoko that its your decision that will decide where we live so take in everything." he says walking over to him and kissing his cheek.

Ryoko smiled reassured that it was ok to pick what ever he liked best. He was a little surprised when the other kissed his cheek, he hadn't expected anything so bold from the other, their guide was still in the house after all. Ryoko looked out from thee slight indoor balcony that overlooked the living area below, it really did look fantastic, an amazing piece of architectural genus, he observed to himself.

Walking further into the house he saw the three upstairs room, they were all completely bare. Two of the rooms had full wall windows, one of the rooms also had a balcony that faced the ocean, the huge glass windows opened as doors onto the long balcony that appeared to extend around most of the house as a walkway. He smiled, thinking that it would be perfect to watch fireworks from and festivals on the beach. "hey Akise, don't you think this would be romantic at night?" He smiled softly as he imagined sitting on the balcony watching the stars above and hearing the waves crashing as he held the younger male in his arms.

"I guess it would be. I have never had a romantic experience so I guess you can show me." he says lightly blushing. Akise walked over to him with a smile. "I wonder if its just me but you sound like you really want this one?" he asked him with a light chuckle. He also liked this one. It was spacious and he could really feel inspired to try something new here.

"hmmm, yer, you got me there, i love this place! The space makes me feel more relaxed." he commented truthfully, here he could see nearly everything that happened anywhere and he wouldn't have to be worrying about who or what could be hiding, he knew it was ridiculous and insane as well as making him sound ridiculously paranoid but, that wasn't going to change for a while yet. "and well....i am sure i can give you that romantic experience." he winked noticing the others blush immediately.

"If you like this one so much is there a need to see the second one? We could just take this one." he asked looking at Ryoko. He liked this one for the space and how bright it was. He felt more alive in a sense since his apartment was kind of small and closed in. Akise pulls out his cell phone. "Let me know so I know what we are going to do next." he says softly.

Ryoko smiled pulling Akise back towards him as the other walked away, pulling the man close so that his back was flush with Ryoko's chest he whispered "well if i can state my opinion then, i like it here." He grinned although Akise wouldn't be able to see it anyway. He leant closer to Akise's ear and gently wrapped his teeth around it, pulling gently before he released it again. "sorry but i did't have your lips in front of me." He laughed gently and gave the others neck a light kiss before releasing him again.

Akise was surprise but happy as Ryoko held him. He listens to him as his cheeks turn red. "Ryoko.... you are causing me to blush again." he mutters softly as he was slowly let go of. He turns to face the other nervously. "So shall I tell her we will take this one?" he asked glad that Ryoko was happy with this place. He was happy with it as well. He holds his phone glancing at the other cutely.

Ryoko smiled "well as long as you keep blushing because of me I am happy, if you didn't I'd know my time with you was up." He smiled before continuing "yep you can tell her, I love it here" he looked out over the coast and smiled before his gaze wandered around the room again, "we need to go shopping!" He laughed lightly. He was in a fantastic mood now.

Akise nods as he watched Ryoko looking so excited. "I don't feel like moving about too much so we can shop later. For now lets get the things at my place here and go from there." he says going down to tell the young lady they'll take this place. He slowly approached her with a smile. "I guess there's no need to see the other one. We'll take this one." he says. "That's wonderful news. Here's the keys and I am glad to be of help to you both. Enjoy your new home." she says walking out and closing the door behind her. "The house is ours Ryoko. Anything you want to do right now before we have to leave and get our things?" he asked

Ryoko smiled, a cheeky smirk on his face, he knew exactly what he wanted to do but he decided it would be far more romantic as the sun set and the stars came out. He smiled in fake innocence. He already had a plan for Akise when the sun set, he was going to make this the most perfect house warming ever. He smiled gently. "Um Akise would you be ok to get the stuff yourself, I have some things to get." He grinned already planning the perfect evening.

"Yeah I can get the things here. Do you mind if I pick the furniture? I can have this place looking amazing by the time you return." he says wondering if he should wait for Ryoko to pick out the different furniture for their new home. He was also curious as to what the other had to get. He didn't bother to ask just in case it was personal.

Ryoko walked back to Akise and hugged him close saying gently "choose what you want, I am sure kit will look perfect. Do you mind if I cook?" He asked, he wanted to cook for the other but he knew he wasn't as good a cook as Akise and he was aware of that but that wasn't going to change his plans. "What's your faveriot?" He asked "and you can not lie because it'll make it cheaper!!"

Akise smiled as he leans close to him. "I'll make sure everything is perfect. I should get going if I want everything done before it gets dark." he says lightly kissing Ryoko's cheek. "I love curry. It's always nice to eat something spicy when I'm in a good mood." he says with a light chuckle.

"right!!" Ryoko said punching the air in triumph "let's get this house to feel more like a home!" he laughed "well i am off, there is a station over there so i'll get a train to where my car is and meet you back here later!" He gave Akise a quick kiss and ruffled the other males hair before he left. Opening the door to the house he quickly turned and blew a kiss to the other before he walked out.

he arrived at the station a few minutes later and quickly paid his fare, luckily trains came every 10 minutes and thee station was nearly opposite his old work place where his car was. He lightly hit his back pocket to check the keys were still in it and smiled, glad that he had kept his old habits. The keys were in his pocket. Perfect.

Four minutes later the train arrived, he boarded the carriage closest too him, luckily it was still the middle of the day and therefore very few people were around so he got a comfy seat. Minutes later the train stopped at his station and he got off, walking down the road a little until he reached his block of offices were his car still sat, oblivious to the working of the world around it. Once again he cursed Miki for getting him fired from his perfect job-it would take him years to get that high again, he gently turned the key in the door handle of his beautiful light green Volvo Amazon and got in, sighing as he breathed in the familiar smell. He turned the key in it's socket starting up the lovely sounding engine that rumbled pleasantly he checked the fuel gauge thanking the heavens that it still had half a tank he put the car in gear and drive of to his first destination-the book store. He had no idea how to make a curry!!

Akise smiled as he watched Ryoko leave. He held up his phone and calls his father. He explained which house he chose and the things he would need. He then hangs up and walks around. "I thin this one would make a perfect bedroom. I do hope Ryoko will like what I plan t do with the place." he mutters walking around the place more. He heads down a small hall beside the kitchen and found a laundry room and a pantry. "Oh wow... I didn't expect this. Ryoko picked a lovely place for us." he mutters softly as he waits for the bell to be rung. It was a half hour later and his father's workers were there. They had the things from Akise's apartment and his things from Akise's storage bin. "Thank you guys. Mind helping to set them up?" he asked knowing they would.

Akise watched the men going to work. He showed them where he wanted everything as well as changing the paint on a few walls. He smiled seeing everything coming together. He really hopes Ryoko loves it. "Thanks everyone." he says as they were done and packing up to leave. "Your father told us to give you this and he will visit in a week." one of the men said giving him an envelope. Akise closes the door and sighs. "Its really home now." he says happily laying on the couch.

bedroom:fancy-red-bedrooms-design-asian-style_zps0e309ea5.jpg

living room:impressive-deluxe-minimalist-asian-deluxe-interior-design-728x546_zpsf42c6ef1.jpg

kitchen:C11053_IMG_6839_main_zps9137a856.jpg

bathroom:article-1327743-0BF70B3D000005DC-574_634x387_zps6eb41dbd.jpg

about two hours later Ryoko returned back to the house after sending 20 minutes being lost and trying to work out is way to their new home. In his car he had brought a new phone as well as food, a cook book and the perfect things to make a romantic meal and evening. He parked the car, sad to have to get out of it, it had been so long since he had driven, and it was such a nice car to drive he rather missed it, but never the less h got out and opened the door to the house, bringing in the food, cookbook and champagne he unpacked it all putting it all in its rightful place in the kitchen before he made sure Akise was no where around and brought in the flowers and other things hiding them carefully so the other would not see them. "Hey, Akise, i'm home!!" He called liking the sound of the words as they rolled off his tongue.

Akise glanced at the door as he heard someone come in. He blushed hearing Ryoko's voice. He turns off the water as he had just finished his shower. Placing a robe around himself he runs down to see the other. Entering the kitchen he embraces Ryoko. "Welcome home. So what are you planning in here?" he asked his hair still dripping wet. "Also what do you think of the place? I tried to keep it simple yet nice and comfortable." he says softly.