its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Akise was already sound asleep. He hadn't heard a word being said to him. Not as if he would have cared. He was letting the other stay out of convenience. He didn't want to be alone and it was nice having someone to talk to even for small moments. He knew Ryoko would eventually leave so he wasn't planning to pry or anything. If the other said no it meant no to him. Akise was great with understanding such a simple thing.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Ryoko sighed, well it didn't really matter, he didn't want to tell this guy that he hardly knew anyway, he hadn't wanted to but he thought h owed him an explanation. Ryoko rolled onto his left side to avoid harming his fractured arm. He shut his eyes, listening to the steady breathing of the one next to him and fell asleep.

((do you want to skip to the morning?))

[sURE]

Morning arrived soon enough and Akise awoke. He could hear the sound of rain off in the distance and suddenly a hand touched his cheek. He quickly sat up looking to see who was beside him. It was his brother. He glanced back noticing Ryoko was still asleep. "Oh my. Are you shaking up with some guy? That's not like you Aki." he said teasingly. Akise bit his lip lightly. "This is odd. Why are you here?" he asked before shaking his head. "That guy is my boyfriend." he says hoping his brother would believe that. The man started to laugh. "Don't lie to me Akise. I am in a good mood and I'd hate for you to ruin it. You never tried to date a soul so I doubt that." he said pulling Akise closer by his hair. "Lets talk in the kitchen. Its best not to wake your friend." he smirked. Akise sighs getting out of bed.

Ryoko groaned as he was awoken from his sleep by the bed moving, he rolled over trying to ignore whatever woke him. He let out a sudden gasp as pain overtook him waking him up as adrenaline flooded his body. He swore clutching his right arm and rocking back and forth until the pain slowly dissipated into a dull ache that refused to leave him.

He lifted the covers off himself holding his arm to his stomach, the fabric felt damp and he looked down to see blood staining his only shirt a deep crimson. He swore again and stumbled into the kitchen, his heart pumping the adenaline around his body trying to ward of the pain for a short time "A..Akise..do you have any bandages?" he gasped trough the pain.

Akise glanced up and sighs a bit. "They are in the bathroom. Door on the right of the bedroom." he says softly. He noticed the look on his brother's face. He seemed concerned for Ryoko as he stared at him. "You are too kind for your own good. If he dies in your care you'll end up in prison." he says smirking. Akise chuckled."I wouldn't mind. I'd finally be where you can't reach me." he says before feeling the back of his brother's hand across his face. It stung but wasn't as bad as he knew things could get. "As I said I am in a good mood. I really don't have time to play with you but rest assure I shall return quickly to make up for this lost time." he says before walking off and leaving. Akise breaths a sigh of relief before going to check on Ryoko. "Are you alright? Do I have enough bandages in there for your wounds?" he asked

Ryoko staggered to the bathroom grabbing bandage from the cupboard he sat down on the toilet seat trying to remove his shirt without damaging his arm further. Finally he managed to remove it and looked down to see many of the deep wounds open and blood spilling down his chest and stomach. He grabbed a towel and pressed it to the wounds with as much pressure as he could stand. He looked up seeing Akise standing at the door. "theres enough but would you mind holding my hair out the way?" Ryoko hoped he wasn't squeamish because he had to admit there was an awful lot of blood and he could feel his hair sticking to his back, attaching itself to the blood there.

Akise walked into the bathroom and gently grasps the other's hair into his hands. He holds it up as if he was going to be putting into a hair tie. "Is this okay? I guess maybe you should have stayed in the hospital another day. Your wounds are serious." he says softly as he focused on holding up the hair.

Ryoko removes the towel and gentle wipes the blood of with it, hissing through his teeth as it scrapes against his sensitive skin. Once cleaned he grabs the bandages and carefully begins to wrap them tightly around his wounds, trying to completely cover the ones on his back too. He replies, "no i couldn't stay there longer, i was allowed guests, he'd have found me." Ryoko knew it was pathetic but it was also true. All this pain just to escape...was it worth it?

"I see... well I hope whoever you are hiding from doesn't find you. If this is what they are capable of you might not make it if they found you." he says softly. "You can borrow anything from my closet. I am not sure if they will fit you but its worth a try. I'll trash the bloody ones if you want me to." Akise says his eyes dull. He felt his cheek had swollen a bit. It irritated him but he couldn't do anything about it.

"yes you can throw the clothes, ill go to the bank later and get a new card so i can buy some clothes, until then as long as you don't mind me borrowing some...." he trailed of. Was he aking too much? He had assumed that Akise wouldn't mind him staying but maybe he did. "Akise...i know i am starting to ask a lot of you so if you want me to leave just say but..would you mind if i quickly washed my hair, i should probably get the blood out of it quickly!"

"I don't mind you staying here. I prefer it before I end up seeing you on the news on of these days. Stay until you are good and ready to leave. I don't care how long you plan to stay. You aren't causing me trouble." he says still holding his hair up. "My shampoo and conditioner is over by the tub. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask me." Akise says looking at him. He was seriously too kind. His brother was honest about that and he knew it to be true.

"thank you" Ryoko said quietly. He stood feeling his hair slip down to rest on his back. He picked up the shower head with his left hand flipping his hair over to his left side before soaking it in the warm water, letting the crusted blood run off it and down the drain. Once his hair was fully soaked and most off the blood had been removed he reached for the shampoo squeezing some onto his hand and gradually began to rub it into his long hair, grunting as he struggled with his single arm.

"Uh are you going to be alright? Won't your wounds reopen like that?" Akise asked him with concerned gaze. He knew it would be a waste of time and bandages if his wounds opened up now. "Let me eh.... um...." he stops what he was about to say. He felt Ryoko wanted to be independent and not seem weak. He got that assumption when he shouted no at him. He could understand wanting to be strong but there are times when seeking help wasn't so bad. Akise was hesitant since he didn't want to get yelled at again.

Ryoko stopped what he was struggling to do and stayed still for a little while, honestly he had thought that Akise had already left. He knew it was pathetic to decline and to try and do it by himself, especially since it really wasn't working and he could feel the shampoo about to seep into his eyes and his still clotting wounds begin to be stretched and crack again. "umm..oo..ok. But..don't touch anything but my hair and head and if i say stop please do and let go off me." Ryoko stuttered out quietly trying to mentally prepare himself for what was to come.

Akise nods as he slowly approaches him. He gently begins to wash his hair. He grabs a nearby towel the wipe off the shampoo that was going towards Ryoko's eyes. He washes the shampoo out and looks at him. "Do you shampoo twice or shall I move on to conditioner?" he asked. The entire time he was only lightly touching Ryoko. It was as if he was holding onto fragile glass that he didn't want to break.

"once, nce is enough" he said through clenched teeth. This was hard, his heart beat was racing and he was fighting against every nerve in his body to try and stay in control, to not lash out at the man above him. He knew Akise was trying his best, he could feel it in the touches, the light massages upon the top of his head would have been comforting and relaxing had not every muscle in his body been tensed up. He tried to relax, tried to slow his breathing but it wasn't happening he couldn't relax.

Akise finished washing out the shampoo and then does the conditioner. Once that was all washed out, he hands Ryoko a towel and walked away quickly. "I'll go prepare a meal. Its still early so breakfast will be ready soon." he says leaving the bathroom to give him space. He knew that must have been tough on him since he was able to notice the tension in the air.

Ryoko sighed as Akise left allowing all the tension to fall away. "this is far too stressful for only just having woken up" he muttered to himself. Standing he placed the towel around his shoulders to try and catch any water that dripped. He awkwardly gathered all his hair in the towel and squeezing pulled the towel down the length of his hair before placing it back beneath the blonde sheet on his shoulders. He walked out the room, not sure which leg to limp on since the pain on both was about equal. He walked into Akise's bedroom and was surprised to see a lack of anything in the room, how had he not noticed it last night? nothing was in the room apart from a small bag which lay abandoned on the floor. He wandered out again and into the kitchen where Akise stood making breakfast, leaning against a wall for support he said "Akise umm..where do you keep your clothes? i could see a closet in your room."

Akise glanced back before turning off the stove. He walked towards his room and looked under the bed. He pulls out a red bag and a blue one. "The red one has pants, socks and belts. The blue one has shirts, t-shirts and boxers. All new, clean and unused." he says before leaving the room to prepare some drinks. "DO your prefer coffee or tea?" he asked.

"err thank you, umm tea in the morning please, milk no sugar if thats ok." he replied as he quickly stripped of his trousers and pants and rapidly shuffled about in the bags. He found a pair of jeans only a little too short for him and after some searching a black button up shirt..it looked fitted but Ryoko decided it couldn't be since if it was it would fit Akise and there fore would be no chance of it fitting him. He buttoned up the shirt leaving the last 2 buttons undone exposing some of his chest but not enough to show the bandages or wounds beneath. Ryoko walked out the room giving his damp hair a ruffle with his left hand and into the kitchen "so Akise, wat d'you think? Does it look ok?

Akise began the make the tea for him. He sets the table and glanced back to see Ryoko. "That's good on you. I hope its not too uncomfortable." he says softly as he sits down. "Breakfast is ready. If you dislike the tea I can make it again." he says hoping he got it right. He made pancakes with scrambled eggs and bacon.

Ryoko sat down awkwardly trying not to cause himself further damage. He picked p the tea tasting it, he sighed relaxing "this is good, thank you." he said. He picked up his cutlery and started digging into the food cutting slowly in as clean of a movement as he could so his arm wasn't jerked suddenly. It tasted so good. Ryoko was surprised to realise exactly how hungry he was, the events of the morning having really taken a toll on his body. "Akise, if you dont mind me asking, who was the man in here earlier? was he your brother?" he asked cautiously not sure if Akise would want to talk about it.

Akise had begun eating as he hears the other. "I am glad you like it." he says sipping his own tea. His mind was elsewhere as he thought about when his brother would return. As he thought that he glanced up at Ryoko. "Yes that was my brother. My little lie failed so it made him upset. I am sure he'll return sooner or later." he says continuing to eat. "He won't bother you so you don't have to worry."

"ohh" Ryoko said "is there anything i can do to help..there must be something?" he liked Akise and if there was something he could do he wanted to do it. Taking another sip of his tea he looked up at Akise, really looking at him for the first time, he was slim and if Ryoko was being perfectly honest quite good looking, His hair was a beautiful dark grey that Ryoko found it hard to look away from.

"Ah there's no need for that. You should focus on recovering from your wounds. After all you are more wounded than I am. I will be fine as this happens very often." he says as he finished eating. He then focused on drinking his tea. Akise was always saying he wasn't that seriously injured but that wasn't true. His wounds were easily hidden underneath his clothes.