its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Akise nods as he walked towards the expensive vehicle waiting for them. A man was holding the door open. "Sure you can. I'd offer to wash your back for you but that would be too weird, right" he says as he gets into the car. Once Ryoko was sitting beside him; the man closes the door and takes his place in the driver's seat. Akise closes his eyes and lays his head on Ryoko's shoulder. "So this is perfectly okay with you? I never felt the need to be around anyone else. Though somehow you were so easy to be with that I just didn't want to think of a moment where you weren't around."

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Ryoko smiled, shifting slightly so he could put his arm around the other letting him rest his head on his shoulder. Ryoko gave Akise's arm a light squeeze, reasurring them man. "You know, your actually the first person I have ever felt really relaxed around as well." He mumbled slightly embarrassed. He was silent for a while content just to sit with the other.

Akise felt the car stop and he sat up. The driver gets out and opens the door for them. "I'll return when your ready to move sir." he says looking to Akise. "Alright. I'll see you later I guess." he says softly as he gets out with Ryoko. The driver closes the door once they are both out and drives away. Akise looked at Ryoko. "We are home I suppose. Let's get inside, freshen up and then look for somewhere new to live."

Ryoko followed Akise out the car. sighing, relieved that it was once again only them. "So do you always have a chauffeur drive you around or is this a new thing?" he asked jokingly. He followed Akise into the house glad to be somewhere he knew again and with a distinct smell of home rather than the hospital in which all he could smell was the pungent antiseptic that permeated the air. "really having some deja vu here Akise! We already did this less than a week ago!" How had in less than a week he and Akise become so close, they still hardly knew each other and yet Ryoko felt safe around him, a feeling he hadn't felt since he was 11 when his parents died in a car crash leaving him the only survivor.

Akise smiles. "It happens if I run into my father. He's seriously protective of me. My brother must of felt neglect after I was born. I did get far more attention than he did. I can't blame him for being a little jealous of me." he says going into the kitchen. He went through the fridge to toss away whatever had gone bad. "Want to order take out? Just about everything in here is rotten." he asked Ryoko having a feeling the other was going to shower.

"sure, you choose what i dont mind!" Ryoko called back from down the hall, he had headed strait into the bathroom and was already running the taps, holding his hand under them to run the hot water through. Putting the plug in as the water heated he carefully began to strip, removing the bandages around his torso. He hadn't shut the door, they were both men and he preferred to know what was going on on the other side of the door. He slowly sank into the deep, steaming water letting it surround him in its glorious heat, easing his muscles and relaxing him. He smiled and shut his eyes, relaxing.

Akise began looking through a draw of different restaurant flyers. He was craving pizza and that's what he planned to order. He picked up his phone and dials the number. He orders three different pies since he wasn't sure what Ryoko would like. He also got a soda and some sides. After that was finished he went to check on the other. "I hope you aren't asleep in there. I would hate for you to end up back in the hospital after we just got out." he says poking his head close to the door. He didn't want to peek in too much.

Ryoko opened his eyes, "no just, i dont even know what" he laughed "relaxing....your bath is really nice." he smiled at Akise, who was peering round the door frame. Had it been anyone else Ryoko would have felt slightly embarrassed but as it was as long as Akise was comfortable then so was he. Deciding to be a little daring he said "hey Akise, how about i take up that offer of you to wash my back." He gave a playful grin as he watched to see the others reaction.

Akise's cheeks turned red. "Wha!!?? Are you serious!!? I mean if you are alright with that then..... I...." he was completely caught off guard by the request and flustered at the same time. His cheeks still red as he slowly entered the bathroom. He couldn't bring himself to look at Ryoko until he was beside the tub. "Uh, I'll be as gentle as possible." he says softly

Ryoko gave a light-hearted laugh, "Akise, its fine, i haven't been scared of your touch since the first day we met." He turned so his back was facing the younger man "dont be too gentle or the smell of that damn hospital wont come off," he paused chuckling "i feel like someone might mistake me for a doctor the amount of antiseptic i can smell on myself!"

Akise nods as he grabs the sponge and starts to wash the other off. He was silent as he couldn't stop himself from blushing. "You have a very nice build. These scars seem to make some overlook it. I see pass them though. It must be nice being good looking." he says without much thought. He was just thinking aloud.

Ryoko cocked an eyebrow, not that the other could see, it pleased him to know that Akise thought he was good looking. He hummed appreciatively, at the feel of the others hands on his back, it felt really good to feel another person washing him. Quietly he said "Your beautiful Akise." he didn't want the other to look down on himself because of how he himself looked, and besides he truly thought Akise was the most beautiful person he had ever seen. He leaned forward slightly to allow the younger access to his lower back.

"I really dislike you saying that. I hate how I look. Haven't I said so before. Its because of how I look that my brother hates me so deeply. I sometimes wish I could change my looks." he says as he stopped moving his hands. He was really depressed now. Akise didn't really dislike hearing Ryoko say he was beautiful. It was just painful to accept it since its the reason he doesn't have a good relationship with his brother.

Ryoko span around splashing water around slightly in the process, he looked the other in the eyes, bringing his wet hand up to cup the youngers cheek. He just looked for a while not sure what to say, he wanted to tell Akise he was wrong but he didnt want to make the other mad at him, finally he very quietly said "sorry, I didnt mean to say something wrong." He watched for Akise's reaction waiting to see if he should continued but his sub conscience got the better of him and he continued ignoring his better judgement "I Dont know what happened between you or your brother but I sure as hell know you shouldn't be putting yourself down for his sake." He knew he should stop at that, he should have stopped long ago but still he continued on "Akise your brother is actually very good looking and dispite the fact he is my type I still Dont like him, you however, you are beautiful,and nothing can take that away from you and you shouldn't want it to either." He rubbed his thumb gently over the others cheek, keeping his hand where it was.

Akise looked at Ryoko. He wasn't sure what to say. "You are far too kind. Honestly though I sometimes wonder if I should have been born. You don't know this but I was a stillborn baby. Three days later after my birth I somehow regained life and they retrieved me from the morgue. Its why my hair is this color. Since then I was under special care and observation since it was far too weird for something like that to happen." he says softly. "I just wish I could have some type of normal relationship with my brother."

Ryoko's eyes widened slightly as he heard the other talk. he didnt know what to say. finally he removed his hand from the others face and pulled him into an embrace soaking the younger as he did so. he placed his hand on top of Akise's head pushing him onto his chest, he put his face into the others hair slightly and whispered "please, never say that again, i would sorely miss you, your amazing and i am so glad that you are with us, i don't know what type of problems i would be in right now without you, or how messed up in the head, at the moment akise, you are the only reason i am truly sane." he truly men the words he said, if Akise were to vanish overnight h would probably die from the pain of never telling him, but that didn't mean he would tell him now.

Akise was shocked by this. It almost felt like a confession from Ryoko. He ignores the feeling for now and smiled. "You'll get the floor wet like this. I understand what you are saying and I don't plan to go anywhere without you. So lets finish your bath before your turn into a wrinkly old man." he says softly as he waiting for Ryoko to let him go. He liked how he spoke his mind so easily. It was something Akise wished he could do sometimes. He was use to bottling everything up and still does at times. "So I ordered pizza for us and we can watch something on television. Tomorrow we can look for a place. It can be anywhere for any price. As long as we like it." he says softly.

Ryoko laughed at the analogy releasing the other. "Sorry." He said quietly looking at how wet he had got Akise. Trying not to look the other in the eye, slightly embaessed afyer his outburst he dipped his head under and quickly washed his hair. Washing all the suds out he grabbed a towel wrapping it around his waist as he stepped out the bath. He flicked his hair over one shoulder and dried it roughly getting a lot of the water out of it.

Akise stood noticing he was wet. "Guess I'll shower now as well. You can wait for the pizza. its paid for so all you have to do is get it from the guy. I left a tip on the counter for the delivery man." he says as he starts to strip. He didn't mind hiding himself since it was Ryoko. He normally didn't enjoy showing any skin to anyone. He turned of the shower instead of taking a bath. "If you need me just ask me. I shouldn't be too long." he says standing there naked.

Ryoko nodded trying hard to look to much at the others slim frame and pale skin. Turning so not to look strange to Akise he walked pout calling back "sure that's fine, so were'd you keepo the movies?" He walked into the kitchen down the hallway looking near the television for any movies but he couldn't see them anywhere.

"I don't have any. I just watch the television. Movies are far too sharp and danger to have in the house. I'll buy some once we move though." he says from the bathroom. He stands in the water staring at his stomach. It was really badly bruised and such. He pokes at it cringing from the pain. 'To think he'd use cinder blocks... I guess not having anything here gave him a reason...' he thinks with a sigh. He finished is bath and walks out the bathroom. He wraps a towel around himself. "Sorry if I don't have much here. I try not to have 'ammo' if you catch my drift." he says softly. Akise walked towards his room finding a long button up shirt to wear. He half dries himself and puts it on. He enjoys the cool feeling around him. He then goes to sit on the couch. "If television is boring we can just talk. Get to know each other better." he says

Ryoko smiled sadly at the others choice of words. He found it sad that Akise had so little and yet he understood as well as anyone could why he didnt, maybe he was right and it would change when they got a new house, but he wasn't sure.

Ryokp raised an eyebrow at the others segestion not sure which Akise would rather do,he considered it, it did make sense they hardly knew each other and maybe talking would make the two of them feel better, get some weight of their shoulders no matter what they talked about. He looked around as the other sat on the sofa, noticing he had put some clothes on, he started walking over to the sofa intending to sit beside Akise but instead he said "do you want me to pit some clothes on?" It was a blunt statement but to be honest he was comfortable in just the towel around his waist and the air felt good on his bare skin.

Akise smiled at him as he shakes his head. "Just be comfortable. If you want to wear clothes then do so. I'm only wearing this shirt to hide my stomach. I am not wearing anything else." he says with a smile. His gaze drifts off to the floor. "I wonders what to do now. I feel so bored and yet I also feel a bit lonely." he says softly. Despite Ryoko being right there be felt some distance between them. Its what was making him feel lonely.

"Thanks" Ryoko said "although I'm really not sure you should have told me that your not wearing anything under that shirt." He laughed, he was now quite aware of what Akise wasn't wearing and it made him wary of his own mind, not sure where it would wander. He went and sat down at the corner of the sofa when he heard the others words, he leaned ytowards Akise, stretching his arm around the mans shoulder and giving it a light pull towards him to incorage the male closer "well if you're bored and lonely you had better come here and talk." He smiled as he tried to get Akise closer to him.

Akise chuckled a bit as he noticed Ryoko moving him closer. He inched closer to him with a smile. "Oh is that so. Well tell me about yourself. Do you have any friends or family? Do you have a job and what is it? Are you a skilled assassin and if so I want to be your ninja partner." he asked as the last one was just a joke. "I'll answer any of your questions too so don't be shy to ask me anything." he adds before hearing his bell ring. "Pizza!!"