Pick Up the Pieces (Bellala99 and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

"Yes, Master." Jae responded almost instinctually. He went to the refrigerator and opened it up. He saw so many different kinds of foods. He got hungrier by the minute as he continued to stare at the contents of the fridge in a trance. Pulling himself together, Jae decided to make bacon and eggs. He took some eggs and turkey bacon out of the fridge and brought out a large frying pan. He oiled the pan before turning on the heat and put the bacon in the pan first. After cooking it sufficiently, he removed it from the pan and put all the strips on a plate. With the bacon fat still in the pan, he cracked the eggs into the pan and prepared the eggs sunny side up. Once the eggs were done, he put them on the plate as well, placing the pan in the sink and rinsing it out before going over to the table to wait for his master again.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

Azanagi sighed as he removed all the toys from Ren's body and uncuffed him before tossing him over his shoulder. The tall male didn't waste much time and went to feed the body to. his big cats before turning back to walk to Jae. The. half-vampire sat down at the table and looked at his slave with a sigh. “You can sit down and eat if you want.“

"Thank you." Jae said, sitting down and helping himself to some food.

"What happened to Ren?" Jae asked. He already knew that Ren probably had several objects inside him, but wasn't sure whether he was dead or not.

“Dead and fed to my kitties.“ Azanagi answered without any emotion left on his face. “I thought you brats would prove to be more fun...“ He said with a sigh and started eating his food with a slight frown on his face.

Jae was speechless. He thought he was going to cry again. He tried to eat more of his food.

"So... That just leaves Ian, Antonio, and... Hiroshi..." he found it harder to stay calm. Those three were there for him during the time he was questioning his preferences. Their experience with dealing with those feelings helped him a lot; everybody in their group knew that Antonio was gay and Ian was bisexual with a preference for men. However, only Jae knew that Hiroshi was also gay, but had accepted the fact much earlier than Jae himself did.

If I lose any of them to him, I'll never forgive myself... Jae thought. I hope whoever comes next does the smart thing and submit...

He knew he would never get the chance to make a grave for Ren, so he wrote another letter on a napkin and sent it out the kitchen window, asking his friends to bury his possessions and make a tombstone for him out of tree bark.

The three remaining boys were now relocated to Antonio's house, which was farther away, but safely out of sight from Azanagi.

"Guys, Ren hasn't come back yet. What's going on?" Ian asked. A little bit after he asked, a napkin with writing on it flew in through the window. Antonio caught it and read it to himself.

"Guys... Ren's dead." Antonio announced gravely. "Jae wants us to make a burial for him using his possessions."

Hiroshi looked as stoic as ever. Ian was clearly upset.

"We can't give up now. We have to keep trying to get Jae back." Antonio said. "But who should go next?"

Silence.

"I'll go." Ian said. He knew full well that he could be asking for death, but if it meant trying to save his friend, he was willing to do so.

"Ian, it's too dangerous!" Hiroshi said. "You're a lot weaker compared to the rest of us!"

"And what does that have to do with anything?" Ian asked. "Are you implying that I'm not strong enough for the job?"

Hiroshi fell silent.

"Keep in mind, I'm 21." Ian said.

"Look at yourself." Hiroshi said. "You look like you can't be older than 16. That man will snap you in half before you can breathe."

"I'll survive. Just watch." Ian declared, walking out and heading back to his house to prepare himself for an encounter with Azanagi.

"Ian! Wait!" Hiroshi called out, but his call went unheard. He sighed and rested his face in his hands.

"Let it go, Hiroshi. He wanted to do this, so who are we to stop him?" Antonio said.

"I just didn't want him to die..." Hiroshi said.

Azanagi watched as his slave's expression turned sad. It made the tall man's heart warm up instead of feeling bad or sad. He was a true sadist, after all. The tall male reached out and lifted Jae's chin up with one finger and snickered. “I'll be waiting for the others coming soon then~ Ian, Antony and Hiroshi, mm? Such nice names~“ Azanagi said with a smirk. “Come on now, finish your food and we'll go and have some fun...“ He said and snickered while taking another bite of his food. “You aren't such a bad cook, hn?“

"His name was Antonio..." Jae reminded him. "Thanks. I cooked a lot at home too."

Jae kept eating. He tried to keep his mind off of how his friends were dropping dead like flies.

Azanagi sighed softly and nodded. "Antony, Antonio, is there such a big difference? But fine, they're all going to be called slaves.. Or cat food soon." He muttered out and finished the last bite of the eggs. "Wash the plates and go down to the room I had you in."

Jae did as instructed, washing the dishes he used to cook the meal and serve it as well. He then walked down to the room that Azanagi took him to on the first day. A coppery scent filled the air, and it assaulted his nose as soon as he walked down there.

What a disgusting smell... I wonder where it's from... Jae thought.

Azanagi entered the room soon after his slave and let out a sigh. "Oh, wait... Take the bedsheets and put them into cold water with something that would get the blood out... Your friend decided to bleed to death on my bed." The tall male groaned out as he walked off to go through his sex toys. "Now, hurry up, would you?"

Jae was upset again. However, his feelings were not as strong this time. Perhaps being around death and the threat thereof was desensitizing him? He took the sheets off the bed, carried them to a wash basin in the bathroom of the underground chamber and turned on the cold water. Conveniently, there was a bloodstain-removing solution near the sink. He poured about half of the bottle in and furiously scrubbed the sheets to get the stains out.

"Where can I find new sheets?" Jae asked.

Azanagi watched his slave wash the bed sheets with. an approving expression on his face. “The cabinet on your right.“ He answered plainly and leaned back against the wall, trailing his red eyes over the other's body. When Jae bent over, the lacy panties could be seen very well.... He was truly enjoying the view from this angle.

Jae got the new sheets from the cabinet and redressed the bed. He was surprised that the mattress wasn't stained with blood. He then took out the formerly bloodstained sheets and hung them up to dry. He then went back to Azanagi.

"The sheets are cleaned and replaced, Master." he said with a short bow.

Azanagi let out a small smile and nodded. “That's good. Come here now...~“ He said as he pushed himself off the wall and tilted his head. “A slave is behaving rather well, so he should be... Rewarded, don't you think?“ The tall male asked with a small smirk on his face.

Jae walked over to Azanagi.

"R-Rewarded?" Jae pretended to act innocent. "What does Master have in mind?"

Jae thought he knew exactly what Azanagi was going to give him, so he felt daring enough to behave like that.

Azanagi snickered and reached out to pull his slave closer by his waist. "Why don't you try and take a guess? Each wrong answer might just... Result in a punishment, so be careful~" The half-vampire said with a smirk as his hand slid under the other's dress. "If you take too long, I'll punish you as well~"

Jae gasped as Azanagi's hand went under his dress. His suspicions were confirmed.

"You're going to..." He began, but paused in thought. "Fuck me, aren't you?"

He was getting hard as he envisioned Azanagi fucking him into the mattress with inhuman strength and speed.

Azanagi clacked his tongue and smirked. "Oh, you're wrong~" He said and snickered as he made the smaller male look at him. "Go to that table and bend over~" He ordered while pointing at the table. He was going to punish his slave now... And maybe afterwards he could be in the mood to fuck him, yet right now he didn't feel like doing so...

Jae's heart sunk a little, but he did as he was told, bending over the table. His lacy underwear was in clear view for the older male to look at to his heart's desire. Once he remembered that the word "punish" came out of Azanagi's lips, he suddenly became scared.

"M-Master...?" Jae turned his head up to look at his master.

Azanagi watched as his slave obeyed his order and let out a soft chuckle before walking up to him. The tall male lifted up the other's end of the dress and licked his lips. "Now listen~ You're going to count each hit, you're gonna thank me, and you're gonna ask for another..." The man said huskily before sharply slapping Jae's ass. The sound seemed to fly through the room and the half-vampire smirked widely. This was going to be fun...

Jae let out a surprised yelp. He wasn't expecting this at all. But an order like that seemed... More demeaning than usual. Nonetheless, he had to obey without question if he wanted to continue living.

"O-One..." He said, pausing to collect himself. "Th-thank you, Master! Please, hit me more!"

He was already turned on by his daydreams, but being spanked by his master seemed to have a stronger effect. He secretly did want more, but his pride was what delayed the response.

Azanagi smirked widely as the other obeyed his order. The tall male brought another harsh slap on his slave's ass. When he got the answer needed, he continued, stopping for a bit after each hit, just to listen for what Jae had to say. The half-vampire paused after he'd reached twenty slaps. “Do you think you've learned your lesson yet~?

Jae's outward reactions could only tell so much. Inside, this was one of the most erotic things someone ever did to him. By the tenth hit, the pain had vanished and turned to pleasure, and his cries became more desperate than pained. By hit 15, he was reduced to a moaning mess, the front of the panties thoroughly soaked through with precum. His face was red from shame and embarrassment. He had descended from a humble boy to a pain loving whore. He wanted to stop due to the physical and emotional pain, but for those same reasons, he wanted to continue.

"Punish me more, Master! I'm a dirty whore who needs to learn his place! Please, Master, slap my ass harder!" he begged, arching his back to make his ass jut out more for emphasis.

Azanagi could only smirk at the reaction of his slave. All those moans and begging for more were such a turn-on... The tall male licked his lips as he slowly pulled off the other's panties, revealing Jae's ass. "I don't think you quite get the point through clothing... This'll work better~ The rules are the same, slave." Azanagi said before delivering a slap more harsh and rough than the ones before. His palm hitting Jae's bare skin made such a nice sound, the half-vampire didn't even wait for his slave to talk and just continued his punishment.

"Yes! Ah! More! Mark me with your hand, Master! I want everyone to know that I belong to you, Master!" Jae moaned as his bare ass was repeatedly slapped. Jolts of pleasure flew from the areas Azanagi hit and went straight to his groin. His cock twitched with every hit, and more precum leaked out of the slit. His sensible side was losing out quickly, and it wouldn't be long before he completely gave in.