Pick Up the Pieces (Bellala99 and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

"Don't stop, just lift your face a bit~" Azanagi smirked as he continued stroking his length. He liked how his new slave obeyed any order... Jae seemed to be so lively and disobedient at first, and now... Mm, such a nice change!

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

Jae lifted his face a little and slowly pushed his fist back inside himself, moaning again as he tightened around his hand. He didn't know what or who was possessing him to do what he was doing, but it felt so good that he didn't care. He pushed his fist into himself deeper and deeper, his moans becoming louder.

Azanagi let out a groan as he kept his eyes on the other while stroking himself. When he finally felt himself about to come, the taller male angled his cock in a way his cum splurted all over Jae's face. A small, deep moan left the half-vampire's lips as he came, watching how the white liquid landed on his slave's face... Ah, such a nice view!

Feeling his master cum all over his face made Jae cum as well. He came on the floor beneath him and laid down on his side to catch his breath. He expected Azanagi to force him to clean it up, so he remained alert for a command.

Azanagi snickered and looked at his arm. "Come here and clean me up~ The blood, too..." He ordered while looking at his cock, still dirtied by blood. "After you're done with me, you'll just have to clean up the mess you made... I don't care what you use to do it, but this place has to be abslutely clean, do you understand?"

Jae slowly brought his head to Azanagi's cock and began to lick the area clean of blood. The coppery taste of his own blood almost sickened him, but he pushed through. He then looked at his cum on the floor, got down on his knees, and began to lick it away as well. From his master's point of view, he could see his slave's abused entrance clearly.

Azanagi smirked as he watched his slave lick off the blood from his cock. The half-vampire leaned back against the chair and covered a yawn while waiting for the other to finish. Once his length was clean, he tucked it back into hus boxers and zipped up his pants while his crimson red eyes trailed over to Jae's ass. With one hand, he reached out to circle one finger around the entrance at let out a sound of slight disgust. "Go and take a bath once you're done. Second floor, first room on your left." He said while wiping off the bloody cum from his finger.

"Yes, Master." Jae said, retrieving his underwear before getting up and going to the place his master had directed him to. The sight before him shocked him. He had never seen such an exquisite bathroom in all his years. He eagerly threw the maid's dress off of his body and turned on the water for the large, circular, porcelain bath. He got in and let the warm water caress his body. The bloody cum inside him ended up dying the water red as he scrubbed his hole and tried to clean it as best as possible so all the wounds could heal properly.

Azanagi watched as his slave walked away and let out a small sigh. Sure, his slave was obeying each and every request, but that was just a little bit too plain... The tall male stood up and walked back to the underground chamber to get some clothes for the other to wear... If you could call that clothes. Azanagi took out a short maid dress that was a bit different from the last one. This dress was a lot more revealing, along with net thights and lacy underwear. If Jae was to bend over while wearing this, the panties would show for sure...

The half-vampire slowly climbed up to the bathroom and walked inside as if it was nothing. "When you're done, change into this. I don't want any complaints." He said while looking at the other and the red water. "...And make sure there are no blood stains on the tub when you're done." After saying this, Azanagi walked back out and closed the door behind him.

Dammit, why does he keep insisting I wear these embarrassing clothes?! It's demeaning and stupid at that! Jae thought as he let the bloody bathwater out. Thanks to the blood, the interior of the tub was dyed pink.

"Shit..." he mumbled to himself. "Where the hell are the cleaning supplies?!"

He looked under the sink to find some Clorox spray and wipes. He got to work on cleaning the tub, still naked.

Azanagi sighed softly as he walked to the living room. Once there, he sat down on the couch with closed eyes. His thoughts drifted over to Jae's friends. They were sure to come and try to get their friend back, but the question was... Did he need more slaves or should he simply kill the other brats off? With a small groan, the taller male scratched his head and leaned back against the couch. A few more obedient boys wouldn't hurt...

Jae finished cleaning the tub and, with a sign, began to put on the even more revealing costume. He wondered what his friends were doing.

Ian had decided to gather the other boys at his house to work something out to save Jae.

"Okay, so tell me, why are we at Scrawny's house?" Ping asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Ren pointed out of a window. "The old mansion is in clear view, yet we're behind its walls, where he can't see us planning."

"And stop calling me Scrawny." Ian said. "I just haven't hit my growth spurt yet."

"And you're what, now? 17?" Ping replied.

"Shut it!" Ian shouted. "I'll have you know that I'm 21 as of three weeks and four days ago!"

"All right, guys, cut it out already." Antonio said, bringing snacks for them. "Have you already forgotten why we're here?"

Silence hung over the room.

"Okay, we're here to find out how to get Jae back from that man who took him away!" Hiroshi said. "So... Anyone have a plan?"

"Let's storm the guy's house!" Ping said. "It's five on one! There's no way we'll lose."

"I suggest you cut out your childish games, Ping." Ren said, running a hand through his black and orange-streaked hair. "That man had an unearthly aura to him, just like the rumors said."

"Also, his eyes were a scary blood red color." Ian said.

"Oh, boo hoo hoo! He has red eyes and a stupid aura! I'm going right now if you're going to be pussies and sit on your asses all day!" Ping got up and left for Azanagi's mansion.

"Ping! Wait!" Ian shouted.

"Leave him be, Ian." Antonio said. "He'll learn."

Ping arrived at the gates to the mansion and walked through to the door. He kicked on the door several times, not caring how much he damaged it.

From the window, Jae could see Ping.

No, Ping... Please don't be a dumbass now... he thought.

Azanagi scowled when the sound of his doors being kicked reached his ears. The tall male got up, walking over to see who in the world was dumb enough to do so. He tsk'ed at the sight of one of the brats kicking his door. While opening the door, he frowned and pulled Ping inside.

“What do you think you're doing?“ He asked coldly while pinning the other to a wall. He wasn't feeling like playing around this time... This boy was stupid enough to damage his house. With one hand, the half-vampire grabbed out a knife from his pocket and scowled. “I won't tolerate you damaging my property any more... Now you can choose - either you stay here as a slave along with Jae, or I make sure you don't live till sunrise.“

Ping struggled against Azanagi's grip. Jae could hear everything, as he was out of the bathroom. He ran out, despite being in a very short and revealing dress.

"Ping! You have to join me. Don't be a dumb fuck and get yourself killed!" Jae shouted.

Unfortunately, Ping couldn't really understand what Jae was saying because of his blind rage. Seeing his friend degraded like that only added to it.

"I will NOT forgive you for doing this to him!" Ping tried to sock the other man in the eye. "I'll fight you until I take my last breath! Hell, I'll even fight you in spirit form!"

He's dead. Jae looked upset. In fact, he cried when he saw Ping prepare to punch his master. But, he wasn't crying so much for his master's health so much as he was for his friend basically throwing his life away.

“Oh, too bad... For you.“ Azanagi growled out as he pinned the other's hands above his head. “Do you even know how easy it is to kill someone? Though I think I need something more fun...“ There the tall male smirked and turned to Jae. “Come here.“ He ordered while holding the knife to Ping's throat.

His red eyes trailed from his slave to the other brat as he frowned lightly. “Hurry up.“ He nearly growled out as he pressed the knife a bit more, just enough to draw a few drops of blood. He was bored... Making Jae kill his friend would be just enough to make him amused at least for a while.

Jae came over, still crying a little. Even without being ordered to do so, he knew what Azanagi wanted.

"You want me to kill him... Right, Master?" he asked.

"Jae! Don't! He's manipulating you!" Ping shouted. The little incision on his neck didn't hurt him.

"Ping. I'm sorry. You've been a dumbass up until the end. I can only imagine what Satan will do to you in hell." Jae said. "If I let you go, he'll torture me. If you join me, I'd never forgive myself for letting him degrade you. After all, your biggest dream was to die honorably... Right?"

"Yeah. So, I guess there's no other way to do this." Ping took the knife from Jae, holding it in his mouth.

"Ping, wait! You're not going to do this, are you?!" Jae tried to take the knife back, but Ping turned it on him.

"Fight me, and I'll cut you up." Ping said. "If I am to die honorably, I must do it myself. Tell the other boys I'll see them in hell. Tell Toni I took one for the team."

Ping then swallowed the knife and let out an agonizing scream. He bled from his lips and tongue and internally as well. Jae started to cry for his friend as he died of blood loss.

"G-good-bye... Ping..." he choked on his tears.

Azanagi watched the scene in front of him with a slight frown. One of his eyebrows raised when Ping said he'd kill himself. The half-vampire let go off the brat as he slit his wrists. “Tche...“ The tall male hissed as the boy stabbed himself in his stomach. “Clean this up and toss the body out.“ He ordered for Jae as he walked off to clean off the blood from his clothes.

Azanagi covered a slight yawn while walking to the bathroom with a sigh. Once there, he tossed off his clothes and changed into fresh ones, closing his eyes for a few seconds. Would the others come as well?

Jae took his friend's body outside, rolling it out into the yard and burying it a couple feet outside the walls. He made a shoddy tombstone out of bark that just had his name on it. After paying his respects, he went back to mop up the blood. He did consider saving a little for his master, but didn't think he'd find Ping's blood particularly tasty. Especially after how he reacted to drinking Jae's blood.

Azanagi scowled as he washed off the last bits of blood from his hands. When he was sure there was no blood left, he walked out of the bathroom and back to his slave. With a slightly bored expression, he watched how Jae cleaned up the mess. He licked his lips as his eyes trailed over to the lacy panties which were seen very well from his angle. "Hurry up~" He said with a slight smirk and walked up to the smaller male.

Jae furiously scrubbed the floor, trying to remove every last drop of Ping's blood off of the floor. He had to keep replacing the water he used to wash since there was so much blood. By the sixth replacement, the entire area was clear. He brought the bucket and cleaning supplies to the sink to wash them clean of blood before putting them away.

"Finally. Maybe now I can have some peace." he stretched and yawned, tired from the day's events. He leaned against a wall to try to get some rest.

Azanagi smirked as he walked over to his slave and wrapped a hand around his waist to pull him closer. "Aww, you cleaned everything up so well~ You're such an obedient slave, hn~?" The tall male grinned and trailed one fingr over the curve of his slave's back. "Maybe I should give some kind of a..." He stopped for a while and smirked and lightly bit down on the other's earlobe. "Some pleasure for being such a good slave, mm~?"

Jae was immediately taken out of his near-slumber like state and moaned when his earlobe was bitten.

"Ah~ Master..." Jae moaned. He felt himself getting hard just from that bite on the earlobe. What was going on with him? Did he have a bite fetish or something?

"Wait... If you bit me the last time we had sex... Does that mean I'll become a vampire too?!" Jae asked.

Azanagi chuckled and trailed small bites down the other's neck. "No, you won't~ I'm a half-vampire... I can't turn people into vampires~" He said and nibbled on Jae's neck. One of his hands trailed down to slide under the short skirt, immeadiately making a huge smirk appear on his face. "Aww, you're hard already~?" He asked mockingly and teased the other's length through the panties. "Be careful not to dirty this dress..."

"Aah..." Jae moaned. His cock twitched as Azanagi teased him through the panties he wore. Every bite on his neck made him moan. It seemed like he did have a bite fetish after all, since the biting was what was making him hard.

"M-Master... My blood... How does it taste?" Jae asked through his moans.

Azanagi snickered and lightly rubbed the slit while smirking. "Your blood is sweet... And delicious~" The tall male said and slipped a hand into his slave's panties. He started stroking the other's cock while wrapping a hand around the thin waist. "How many more will come to try and save you?" He asked while increasing the speed of his strokes.