Pick Up the Pieces (Bellala99 and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

The half-vampire narrowed his eyes when the other started crying. "I hate tears..." He growled out while setting the vibrations on a higher level. With one hand, Azanagi reached out for the dildo and smirked. "Hmm, I think I need a bigger one for a punishment.." He muttered out and put the dildo away. The taller male trailed his eyes over the room and smirked widely when he spotted the biggest one he had. This would go perfectly...

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

Jae tried to calm himself down, but Azanagi turning the vibrator up made him scream. He nearly fainted when he saw how large the dildo Azanagi selected for him was. He felt like he knew what was coming and tried desperately to relax himself.

He's not going do what I think he's going to do, right? Jae thought.

Azanagi snickered when the smaller male screamed. "I like this expression of yours... You're like a defenceless baby now~" The half-vampire smirked widely and put a finger on his chin as if he was thinking about something. "Hmm... Should I use lube before putting this in~?" He asked while running a finger over the dildo. The taller male shot a glance at the other and smirked widely. "What do you think, hn?"

Jae didn't really know what lube was either, but the way Azanagi presented it, it seemed like a good thing. He nodded his head frantically, incapable of making coherent words. He hoped that lube was slang for a painkiller.

Azanagi chuckled while taking out a small bottle of lube. He poured some of it on the dildo until it was nearly dripping from it and brought the tool to Jae's entrance. With the vibrator still inside the smaller male, he started pushing the dildo in, being neither gentle or slow.

Jae let out another pained scream. That dildo was larger than he expected. He wasn't sure how the older man was fitting all this stuff into him. He felt like he was being torn in two from the ass. His cock throbbed as the vibrator hit a spot in him that made him feel amazing, despite the pain. He bit his lip, trying to restrain his moans. He would not let the half-vampire see or hear him getting off to being in pain.

Azanagi smirked widely and pushed the dildo in until the very end. "Why are you trying to hide your moans?~" He asked with a smirk while setting the vibrations on the highest level possible. "I still have a lot of stuff to try out on you, is this a way of asking for them, J a e~?" The half-demon let the name roll off his tongue and snickered as he pulled away to look at the other. The expression that was on the smaller's face made the older male lick his lips. So defenceless...

"Just fucking get on with it..." Jae said, knowing he had no way to get out of this. "God, my ass is about to split..."

The vibrator buzzing on his prostate made him scream as the dildo was pushed further in, thus ramming the vibrator even harder onto it. This scream was mostly from pain, but also pleasure too.

The half-vampire clacked his tongue in annoyance and shook his head. "No, this way of talking isn't any good~ I'll leave you here for a few hours to think about how you should behave, mm~?" Azanagi smirked while walking away from the bed. "I'll come back when I think you've learned how to behave~"

Jae looked frustrated. The man was just toying with him. The vibrator continuing to buzz against his prostate, Jae let out a few more screams. He felt very close to cumming. He wanted someone to help him, but the half-vampire was the only person who could possibly help, since his hands were bound to the bedposts.

"M-Master..." he said weakly, defeat obvious in his voice. "I-I'm sorry..."

"That's more I like it..." Azanagi smirked and got back to the smaller boy. "Go on, tell me what do you want from me~" The half-vampire snickered while teasingly running one finger over Jae's length. "Details are a must-have~" He grinned and withdrew the hand while looking at his new slave. "Come on, tell me~"

Jae gulped, but continued on.

"I want Master to fuck me. I want to feel Master's cock inside me, ramming into me until I can't stand. I don't care what I have to do. I just want Master to fuck me until I pass out!" Jae said, feeling his own cock twitching at what he just said.

Azanagi smirked widely while slowly, inch by inch pulling out the dildo. "Since you asked so nicely, how could I possibly refuse? You'll just have to get me hard in order to get what you want so bad~" The half-vampire snickered while undoing his pants. He freed his large length from his boxers and looked at his slave before taking off the handcuffs just for the time he needed to change up Jae's position. The taller male made Jae get on his knees with his hands now behind his back, cuffed up back to the bed.

Jae screamed as the dildo was removed slowly. It was painful, but once it was out, he felt much better. He looked at Azanagi's length and looked a little scared. Nevertheless, he swiped his tongue over the head experimentally. He had no experience giving head, but it seemed like something inside his mind was telling him what to do. Deciding that he liked the salty taste of precum, he wrapped his mouth around Azanagi's length, bobbing his head up and down tentatively.

Azanagi gripped the other's hair with one hand as small groans were escaping his mouth. The male forcefully made Jae take in all of his cock into his mouth while letting out a hiss of pleasure. The warm, wet mouth that was surrounding his cock made him feel so nice... He was kind of glad the other wasn't resisting, though it was slightly boring...

Due to his inexperience, Jae's teeth raked softly against Azanagi's cock. Jae found this as an opportunity for revenge, and attempted to bite down, but Azanagi forcing his length into his mouth made him stop and gag. He raked his teeth hard against the half-vampire's dick in response.

Azanagi let out a pained groan and pulled his cock out of his slave's mouth while glaring at the other. "You're going to regret this..." He hissed out before flipping the smaller male over in a way he could ram into him with the vibrator still in his body. Not caring that Jae's hands were in an uncomfortable position, the older male roughly thrusted into his body, showing in his whole cock almost instantly.

Jae screamed loudly, no pleasure in this scream. After this, Jae finally tore a little, bleeding onto the older man from his hole. He was crying loudly, not caring whether the man hated to see him cry or not. He hated this. This wasn't what he wanted. He wanted to murder the man where he stood.

Azanagi smirked widely as he continued thrusting into the small body underneath him. The blood that was dripping from his slave's hole caught his attention and the half-vampire lowered his head to swipe his tongue across the wound. He licked his lips while letting the taste fly through hid body and snickered. This was really nice...

Jae continued to cry and scream in agony. The fact that he was still hard and close to cumming made him feel ashamed of himself. Not even the vibrator buzzing against his prostate could distract him from the pain of Azanagi utterly raping him. He only hoped that someone would hear him screaming.

Azanagi smirked and reached out to stroke the other's cock with one hand while keeping the roughness of his thrusts. "See what slaves who dissobey get~? You think you've learned your lesson yet?" The half-vampire asked while thrusting deeper and harder. It wouldn't take much for him to cum himself...

Jae's voice was weak from all the screaming, so he couldn't manage much of a response. His head ached from the blood loss as well.

"Y-yes... Master..." he finally managed to say. The colors of the room began to swirl as he got closer to his orgasm.

Azanagi smirked lazily as he kept up the speed and roughness of his thrusts, stroking Jae's length in sync with his thrusts. "That's good..." He purred out while making the vibrator bump into the smaller's prostate with each move.

Jae's screams picked up, tearing at his throat more and more. He got closer and closer to orgasm with each thrust, and the tears in his eyes made the already swirling colors more nauseating. The lightheadedness got worse as time went on, and Jae found himself slipping in and out of consciousness. His hole, while bleeding, seemed to tighten around his master's cock and toy as time went on.

Azanagi let out a pleasured groan when he felt his slave's body clamping down around his cock. The feeling made him thrust even faster and rougher while continuing to stroke the smaller's length. His own cock was throbbing inside Jae as he continued his "punishment" for his disobeying slave.