Pick Up the Pieces (Bellala99 and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

Azanagi chuckled and nodded. "My father?" His expression seemed to become sour in a few moments. "Ran away with that idiotic human after I was born. Never heard from him anymore." He nearly growled out and closed his eyes as he listened to the other question. "You could call it that way... I also torture people there - not only sexualy. When I need information, it's the easiest way to get it that way."

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

Jae felt his heart sink a little. So the screams were from his victims after all.

"A-are you attracted to mostly men?" Jae asked. He wasn't sure where that question came from, but he felt curious.

Azanagi blinked a few times and look at his slave. "Didn't I tell you? I don't care if it's a man or a woman as long as it kills my boredom... But men usually are a bit more fun to play around with~ Women tend to cry a lot... So annoying."

"Okay..." Jae said, sipping his wine again. He was finally getting a clear picture of what Azanagi was like. He wondered about his friends yet again. He looked out a window and saw that it was raining.

"Since you're half vampire, the sunlight won't kill you, right?" he asked.

Azanagi nodded while looking at his slave. “No, but it'll weaken me a little bit. I avoid being outside and have my skin exposed for too long... It oftenly starts to sting, and I hate the feeling.“ The tall male explained and glanced at Jae. “Any more questions?“ The half-vampire asked while continuing to sip his wine.

"No, Master." Jae said. "Thank you. I really appreciate that you answered my questions honestly."

He then heard a knock at the door. Going over to the door to see who it was, Jae stopped before reaching for the door. If this was another one of his friends, Jae wasn't sure whether to let Azanagi answer the door or not. Deciding to take the chance, he opened the door and saw Ren on the other side.

"Ren?! What the hell are you doing here?!" Jae asked.

"Is that a way to address your savior?" Ren asked coolly. He looked at Jae's new clothes and shook his head. "I'm here to take you back."

"But I can't! He'll kill me if I do!" Jae said. "The only option is for you to stay with me or try to escape before he finds you!"

"I didn't come all this way to come home empty handed. Come with me. Now." Ren demanded.

"No, it's too dangerous for both of us." Jae said. "You either stay with me or go back now before he finds you."

"Jae, what is wrong with you?!" Ren snapped. "I thought you wanted to be saved! Think of the life you had ahead of you! Are you just going to give that up now?!"

"I know!" Jae shouted back. "I just don't want you to get hurt or killed because of me!"

He knew that there was no point in trying to hide this from Azanagi, so Jae let his voice equal Ren's in volume.

"What happened to our friendship?! Does it not matter to you anymore?!" Ren continued to bombard Jae with questions.

"It does! And I'm telling you to go home as an act of kindness!" Jae said, pleading that Ren would listen.

"The only 'act of kindness' being done is me saving your sorry ass!" Ren said. "I'll stay here until you choose to come with me, and I don't fucking care how long it takes!"

Azanagi watched how his slave left to open the door. He took the last sip of his wine when he heard Jae starting to talk with someone. The half-vampire stood up and slowly walked over to the smaller one.

Once he was there, Azanagi wrapped a hand around Jae's waist and looked at the boy who was at the door. “Mm, this a friend of yours?“ He asked with a smirk while trailing his fingers up and down his slave's side. “You want to join your friend here or will you be a dumbass and kill yourself like the brat who came before you?“ He asked while trailing his eyes over Ren's body. He wasn't that bad looking, and he seemed... Interesting.

Ren glared at the taller man who was basically holding his friend hostage.

"I'm here for my friend back. And I'm not taking no for an answer. Give him to me, or I'll steal your phone and call the cops." Ren said, not intimidated by Azanagi.

"Ren, don't!" Jae pleaded. "He'll kill you!"

Azanagi felt amused already. “You think you can do that?“ He smirked and pulled Ren inside, immediately closing and locking the door behind him. “You won't be able to move a muscle if I say so~ Besides, I don't have the need to own a phone...“ The tall male said and lifted Ren's chin up with one finger. “Now, are you going to be a good boy and listen to me or will I have to work on you for a bit?“

"Unhand me, you motherfucking bastard!" Ren shouted, trying to move against the other man's grip. However, he couldn't get out because of the other man's sheer strength.

"I warned you..." Jae said. Tears began to roll down his face.

Azanagi clacked his tongue and shook his head. “No, that's no good~“ He chuckled and looked at Jae. “You're free to go~“ The tall male smirked as he pulled Ren closer. “I have to make sure he's well-behaving, so I'm going to teach him a few lessons~ Just go to sleep... Don't forget what you have to do in the morning.“ Once Azanagi was finished, he dragged Ren to the same sex chamber he had Jae in.

Jae went to his room next to Azanagi's. He stripped out of the dress he was wearing and slept naked.

Why? Why does this have to happen to me? he thought as he cried himself to sleep.

Ren was dragged down into the underground sex chamber. He fought Azanagi all the way down.

"Let me go! If I had known that you made Jae your slave, I would've tried to save him the first day you took him away from us!" Ren shouted.

Azanagi chuckled and turned on the light before looking at Ren. “Awww, you think you would've saved him?“ He mocked and pushed the boy to the bed. “You're wrong. I don't let go off my slaves easily, and now you're one of them.“ He nearly growled out as he pinned Ren to the bed. Just like he did with Jae, the tall male cuffed Ren to the bed and snickered. “Now, I'm gonna make sure you're tamed~“

"No matter what happens, I won't submit to your fucked up ways!" Ren shouted. He struggled against the handcuffs, but to no avail. He hoped that at least one of the other boys was going to save him.

Jae slept fitfully, as the sounds from downstairs were loud enough to reach him, albeit at a significantly lower volume. He wondered what Azanagi was putting Ren through.

Azanagi snickered as he watched over the other. "Is that so? You see, Jae said the same things, and now look at him~ Such an obedient slave..." He said and walked off to grab a few vibrators, a cock ring and a slightly smaller dildo than he had for Jae. "I'm going to make one out of you as well~" He smirked as he pulled off the other's pants and spread Ren's legs apart, chuckling for himself. "In the morning, you should be full ready for service~"

"If you think I'm just going to break like fine china, you're wrong! I'll make sure the rest of the boys come to save Jae if I can't!" Ren continued his struggle, fighting constantly as Azanagi spread his legs as if he wasn't resisting at all. However, he couldn't fathom how Jae let himself become a slave to this man.

Jae... Why?! he asked himself.

Azanagi chuckled and shook his head before slowly pushing in one vibrator after another. "The more slaves the better for me..." He muttered out while pushing in the fourth one. After he made sure all of them were deep in, he turned them on the highest level possible and grabbed the cock ring. "I can tame them all." He said coldly and put the cock ring on Ren's cock.

As the first vibrator was pushed into him, Ren let out a pained scream. After only two, he already tore and was bleeding. Every subsequent vibrator only made his screams louder and more agonized.

"Stop! Please! You're splitting me in two!" Ren cried out. He tried everything in his power not to cry.

Azanagi smirked and took the dildo into his hands. "Oh, but that's the point~" He snickered as he let out a small sigh and started covering the toy in lube. "Your screaming won't let me sleep, eh?" He let out a soft groan and pushed the dildo in, watching as blood dripped down from how fast and rough it was sheathed in. "I need a gag..."

Ren continued to scream out in pain as the dildo was shoved into him. Blood was flowing out of him a lot quicker now, much quicker than the blood flowed out of Jae when he was similarly situated, and Ren began to worry that he wouldn't have much longer. He desperately tried to relax his muscles, but the pain was making it too hard to do so.

Azanagi licked his lips as he looked at the smaller boy before getting a gag out of the drawer. He put it into Ren's mouth and tightly tied it down behind his head as he pulled away. "Here, now I'll come back in the morning, and, if you're still alive, I'll see what should I do with you~"

Ren tried to speak, but couldn't thanks to the gag. He looked around and noticed that through all the pain, he was hard. The ring around the base of his length made it impossible for him to relieve himself, so he just screamed in pain and frustration, hoping someone would hear.

Jae did hear his friend's cries, but couldn't do anything. He didn't want to face punishment from his master and risk dying in the process. Instead, he settled on praying for his friend's safety.

I don't know what the fuck is up there or if there's anything watching us from above, but whoever the hell you are, please let my friend live. Jae thought as he tried again to go to sleep.

Azanagi glanced at Ren for one last time before covering a yawn as he walked outside, shutting the door behind him. Almost no sound managed to escape the torture room anymore and the half-vampire let out a satisfied sigh while walking to his room. The tall male didn't even bother checking on his slave and went straight into bed. Sadly, he had to sleep just like humans. He may have needed less sleep, but it was still neccessary.

The next morning, Jae woke up from a fitful night plagued by his friend's agonized screams replaying themselves in his head as he slept. He grabbed the dress and underwear his master forced him to wear the other day, and walked off to the shower. After washing himself briefly, he got out and put on the underwear and dress, walking to the kitchen to wait for his master to wake up.

No sounds came from the underground chamber. Ren had lost so much blood over the night that the sheets beneath him were dyed deep red. The toys were still buzzing inside him, but he lost his voice from screaming so much. He was extremely close to death because his wounds hadn't had the time to close up.

Jae... If I don't make it, please make it out safely... he thought before fatigue from blood loss began to take over. He felt his body shutting down and saw his life flashing before his eyes as his eyes slowly shut. He died quietly.

Azanagi sat up in his bed and yawned as he streched. The first thing he was going to do was go and check out that boy he left. He was probably dead by now, so his lions may finally get a chance to get some young boy meat... The tall male got out of the bed and put on some clothes before walking out of his room and into the kitchen. "Make me some coffee and so what you want for meal..." He said as he passed through his slave. Azanagi made his way to the sex chamber and blinked a few times when he saw the bed sheets. "Oh, those aren't going to wash out..." He muttered out under his breath while going to check the pulse of Ren. Dead.