Pick Up the Pieces (Bellala99 and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

Jae finally came after trying to hold out longer. His seed sprayed out of him, coating his stomach and Azanagi's hand. He also tightened around the toy and his master's cock, ripping a pained scream from his throat. Finally, the exhaustion from blood loss hit him and he passed out.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

Azanagi groaned out as he felt the other tightening around him even more. Soon after, the tall male came inside the small body underneath him, his seed spilling deep inside Jae. Once the half-vampire caught his breath, he pulled out both his cock and the toy. He flipped the small boy over and snickered when he saw the later had passed out.

He uncuffed the small male and tossed him over his shoulder while walking over to change Jae's clothes into a maid costume with a collar before carrying his slave to the kitchen. He wasn't done with his punishment just yet...

"Agh... My fucking head..." Jae awoke when he was in the kitchen. He walked around and heard the familiar clacking of high heels against the tiled floor of the kitchen. He walked with an obvious limp because of how hard Azanagi fucked him. A sudden chill ran over his body, his legs more so than the rest of his body. It almost felt like his pants were gone... Until he looked at himself in a reflective surface.

"What the fuck?! You changed me into a maid's dress!" he shouted, glaring at the half-vampire.

Azanagi smirked widely while tugging on the collar his slave was wearing. "Yes, I did~ Would you prefer a bunny costume?" He asked while pulling Jae closer by the leash that was connected to the collar. He sat down on a chair and tilted his head while looking at the smaller male. "Kneel." He ordered simply and put his elbow on the table to rest his head on his hand.

Not wanting the bunny costume, Jae obeyed, kneeling at Azanagi's feet.

"Is there anything I can do for you... M-Master?" he stuttered at the last part. Part of him wasn't willing to call this bastard his master, but he knew that he had to for his survival.

"How about you get me a sandwich, hm? The fridge's right behind you~" The half-vampire said and snickered. "Or you could come and ride me, your choice." He smirked widely and lightly tugged the leash.

Jae almost knew which one Azanagi would prefer without even having to think. He had no idea of what kinds of food the man liked, so he got onto the half-vampire's lap. The lacy panties he was forced to wear were not very modest; in fact, he felt like he wasn't wearing underwear at all. He let out a soft moan when he sat down, feeling his master's soft, yet still impressively large cock.

Azanagi raised an eyebrow and chuckled while looking at the other. "Come on then~" He smirked and put both of his hands on the thin hips. "Come on now, don't make me wait much longer, hm?" He said coldly while sliding his hands under the short skirt. "And make sure to reach your sweet spot, slave~"

"Yes, M-Master..." Jae said, nervous. He undid the man's pants and pulled his dick out from the fly of his underwear. Seeing his master's dick spring to life before him was an arousing sight. He saw a slightly reddish tint on his master's dick and recognized it as his dried blood. Not wanting to question his master and receive further punishment, Jae pulled down the panties he was being forced to wear and lined the inhumanly large organ at his entrance, still tender from when Azanagi raped him with the toy inside him. He slowly lowered himself down, reopening any wounds that had since closed, and let out another pained scream. More blood dripped down his master's length, dying it red.

Azanagi watched as the small boy lowered himself until his full length was inside the other. "Stop screaming so much... It's hurting my ears..." He muttered out while holding his slave's waist. The taller male rolled his hips once he was fully sheathed into the small body above him and smirked. "You're bleeding a lot, hah? That must hurt~" He said without any actual pity in his voice. He enjoyed seeing the other suffering so much... It was a truly delicious sight.

It really did hurt. Jae felt like he was going to faint again, but he realized that he was getting hard all the while. He knew the blood would be able to satisfy his vampiric master's thirst, but he wasn't sure how long he could go like this. When Azanagi rolled his hips, he hit Jae's prostate in the process, making the smaller boy bite his lip to hold back a pleasured moan. He couldn't believe that he was getting hard to being in pain.

Am I some sick masochist or something?! he thought as shameful tears began to flow down his face.

Azanagi growled lightly and harshly gripped the other's hair. "Didn't I say already that I hated tears?" He asked coldly while staring into the brown eyes. "Now you better start moving or I'll stuff five vibrators into that tight hole of yours and fuck you... I'd like to see you enduring that." The half-vampire spat out while glaring at his slave. He had absolutely no patience when it came to sexual pleasure..

Jae slowly lifted himself up, blood dripping from his entrance and slammed down on his master's length again. It took him a while, but he began to get into a steady rhythm. He went faster once he wasn't in as much pain as before. He had to bite down harder and harder on his lips to make sure he didn't moan or cry out too loudly. When he hit his prostate again, he let out a loud moan and the pain disappeared temporarily, only to come back with more force than ever. He went a little faster after he found the right angle.

Azanagi groaned as he watched his slave begining to ride him with such an expression on his face. The way his personal slave kept on slamming himself down made Azangi start thrusting upwards to make things go faster and rougher. He smirked widely when he heard that loud moan escaping his slave's mouth. "Don't be shy... Let out your moans, mm~?" He snickered and lightly nibbled on Jae's neck.

Being bitten on the neck was all it took for Jae to let his moans out. He was moaning loudly and wantonly as he moved up and down in time with Azanagi's thrusts, his master's long, thick length hitting his prostate and making him forget about the pain.

"Fuck! So good!" he cried out. "More!"

Azanagi smirked widely and slowly sunk his fangs into his slave's neck. Slowly, he began drinking the other's blood with pure extazy on his face. He completely loved the taste of Jae's blood - for him it was sweet and delicious... Maybe it was because he was a half-vampire, or maybe his slave's blood really was special.

Jae came when he was bitten, clamping down on his master's dick. He felt a weird sensation coming over him from the area of the bite area. No sooner had he gone limp, but he was nearly instantly hard again, and the sensations from before became inadequate to satisfy him.

"More, Master!" Jae shouted. "Please, fuck me harder!"

Azanagi snickered as he pulled away with a big smirk on his face. "You're such a slut..." He hissed out as he felt the smaller's body clamping down around him. Not really wanting to finish off just yet, the taller male thrusted up roughly, his fingers digging into Jae's hips. "A slave is not the one who gives out orders..." The half-vampire growled out and harshly stopped the smaller male. "You mustn't even ask for food..." He said while tilting his head. "I will decide what you need and not."

"Y-Yes, Master..." he panted. Was the man still inside him? He couldn't tell, but whatever the circumstances, he felt really good. By now, he had come to the realization that he was definitely masochistic and decided to just go with whatever his new master threw his way.

"Now, get off me and make yourself cum like the little whore you are..." The half-vampire growled out as his eyes shone crimson red again. Before letting his slave get off, he roughly slapped his butt and snickered. "Hurry up~"

"Yes, Master." he said, reluctantly getting off of his master. There was a bloody mess on his master's dick. Slowly reaching under himself, Jae put three fingers inside himself, turning so his master could see his fingers entering his hole. They went in easily, so he added the rest of his fingers and began fucking himself with his entire hand, moaning loudly from the pleasure.

"I-Is this—AH!—to your liking, M-Master?" he panted through his moans.

Azanagi snickered as he watched the other begining to fuck himself with his whole hand. With one hand, the taller male reached out and started stroking himself while watching the smaller doing such a great job on obeing his order. "Go deeper~" He said at the other's question while leaning back against his chair. The view was pretty incredible, he had to admit at least that much. Women weren't usually that fun...

Obeying his order, Jae went deeper, going until he could feel his prostate under his fingertips. He curled his fingers and let out a pleasured scream, tightening around his hand. He felt himself get close again. He couldn't form complete sentences because of how he was enraptured in pleasure.

"Come here." The taller male said while stroking his cock a bit faster. He licked his lips while watching the other's expression. His new slave was a true whore, he couldn't say it any other way. Azanagi let out a soft groan as he waited for the other to come at his feet.

Jae crawled to his master's feet, expecting to have to kiss them of lick them clean. He had to remove his hand from himself temporarily.

"Y-yes, Master?" Jae looked into Azanagi's crimson eyes.