Pick Up the Pieces (Bellala99 and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

"F-four more... They're... More tactful than Ping..." Jae said through his moans of ecstasy. Seriously, what was it about this man that made Jae's body into a moaning pile of mush? He thought he had a lot more resolve than that.

It's like he knows my every weakness... Jae thought.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

"Is that so? Well, we'll just see how they do..." Azanagi muttered out into Jae's ear and snickered while stroking faster and faster. "I don't want to see another boy who will dirty my house that much... Maybe you should warn them about how they should behave, mm?" The half-vampire said coldly and lightly bit down on the smaller's neck.

"I-I'll write them... A letter... Ah!" Jae continued to writhe under Azanagi's touch. "I'll make sure they don't—Ah!—dirty your floors again... Master..."

His cock twitched in response to the light bite on his neck. He let out a slightly louder moan than before.

Azanagi snickered and nibbled on the spot just under the other's ear while continuing to stroke his cock. "Make sure you do~" He smirked as he trailed his tongue over his slave's neck before sinking his fangs into the delicious skin. He closed his eyes as he drank Jae's blood, his strokes' speed increasing even more.

Jae came into Azanagi's hand. However, he didn't feel completely satisfied. He wanted more.

"Master... I want your cock... I want it so bad..." Jae moaned. "I'm such a slut, Master... I want you to punish me."

Azanagi snickered and pulled away from the other's neck, licking off the blood that rolled down from the bite. "A complete whore, ha?" He smirked and pulled his hand away, licking off the cum. "Should I really give you that? I don't think you want it enough if you can only ask for it like this~"

Jae slowly stripped off the dress he was wearing and turned so Azanagi could see his entrance. After sucking his fingers for a little, he reached under himself and began to finger himself, starting with three fingers.

"M-master...!" Jae moaned as he moved the fingers inside himself.

Aznagi snickered as he leaned back against the wall, watching his slave. "Why, the view's great from here~" He mocked and chuckled and grabbed the other's wrist. "But I don't feel like doing anything else today..." He said while looking straight into Jae's eyes. "You're a true whore, I'll say that much... You're starting to bore me, slave." He growled out while holding the smaller's chin between his thumb and index finger.

Jae stopped, putting his dress back on and bowing.

"If there's nothing you want me to do, then I'll be off to write that letter." he said, walking off.

Jae took a paper napkin, went into a closet, turned on a light, and began to write a letter.

Meanwhile, back at Ian's house, the boys noticed a napkin with writing on it blow in through the window. Ian grabbed it before anyone else could and began to read.

"Guys,

It's Jae. I'm fine right now. The man that took me away, Azanagi, is giving me shelter and clothes. Unfortunately, he won't give me up. Don't even try to resist him. The man is half vampire, just like some of the rumors state, so he's capable of hurting all of you greatly if you anger him. Ping learned the hard way and had to suffer because of it. So, if you try to find me and he catches you, just give in to his will. Either that or he'll torture and kill you. Pick your poison."

The letter was not signed, since Jae hardly ever signed his letters anyway.

"Guys, do any of you realize what this means?" Ian asked.

"Ping's dead?" Ren raised an eyebrow.

"No... It can't be!" Ian said, shocked. "Hey, wait a moment, where'd Antonio go?"

As his name had been mentioned, Antonio arrived.

"Guys! You have to see this!" he said. "I think Ping's dead!"

"What?!" Ian jumped up. "C'mon, Ren! Let's go!"

Ian and Ren followed Antonio to the gravesite Jae had made for Ping. Hiroshi was already there. Ren looked shocked.

"Damn. Guess Jae wasn't kidding after all." Ren said. "Looks like Ping was being a dumbass again..."

Ian looked scared.

"What are we going to do?!" He asked.

"Well... Why don't we send someone more tactful this time? Someone who won't kick a door down." Ren rolled his eyes. Everyone looked at him. "What? You expect me to go to that death trap?!"

Everybody nodded.

"Fine. I'll go tonight. But if I die, stay away from my funeral." Ren said.

Antonio looked worriedly at Hiroshi.

"You've been silent for all of today. Are you all right?" Antonio asked.

"Well... It's just that I can't forgive that bastard for taking Jae away from me." Hiroshi said.

"Hiroshi, do you... like Jae?" Antonio asked.

"Well... I don't know yet. I mean, we've been friends since primary school. It just feels weird without him." Hiroshi said. "It makes me feel... empty. How will I know if I like him in that way?"

"You'll figure it out soon enough." Antonio smiled softly.

Azanagi nodded slightly as he watched his slave walk off with a slight scowl on his face. He rubbed the back of his neck and let out a soft sigh while walking towards a kitchen. Once there, he grabbed out a bottle of wine and blinked lazily. It was evening by now, about time to relax a little... The half-vampire took one glass, yet after some thinking, he grabbed off another one and walked towards the living room. "Jae, come here." He ordered, obviously thinking that the smaller male will hear him. The tall male poured some of the red wine into both glasses and put the bottle away after the glasses were filled. Just a little bit of relaxation wouldn't hurt for sure...

Upon hearing his name, Jae walked over. He was still wearing the dress his master gave him.

"Yes, Master?" he asked. "Is there something you desire?"

"Come here, let's have a small drink~" Azanagi said while holding up one glass of red wine for Jae. "After this, you can just go to bed and sleep. Tomorrow in the morning you will get up and make me something to eat, and don't even think about running away... It's useless~"

"I know... Master." Jae said. "Where am I going to sleep?"

He wondered if the man had any spare rooms for him to stay in. He hoped that he would get a room of his own, where he could at least have some solitude.

"Your room's gonna be next to mine. First floor, you go down this corridor... Well, I'll show you anyway." Azangi said while pulling Jae down on the sofa next to him. He passed a glass of wine for the other and smirked slightly. "Drink up~ You'll rarely get a chance to do so~"

Jae sipped the red wine cautiously, as if he were afraid that there were aphrodisiacs in it. He felt fine after the first sip and drank more of it.

"It's... Actually really good. Where's it from?" Jae asked.

Azanagi snickered and brushed one finger down the other's throat. "You don't need to know that~ It won't affect your serving in the slightest, right?" He asked with a smirk and leaned back against the couch. He took a sip of his own wine and closed his eyes for a while, the fire burning in the fireplace lit up him only slightly, making him look more inhuman than always.

"I suppose not." Jae said. "Master, since I've heard quite a few rumors about you, may I ask you a few questions that will clear them up so I know which ones to believe?"

Jae had a ton of burning questions on his mind, especially after he was captured. He figured now would be the best time to get them answered.

Azanagi blinked a few times and let out a chuckle while nodding. "Those humans thought up a lot of weird stuff that makes no sense... Go on, maybe this will help me fight off the boredom~" He answered and took the last sip of his wine. The half-vampire filled up his glass with more wine and glanced at Jae. "More?"

Jae nodded.

"Well, the first set of rumors answer the question of this mansion's history of inhabitance. Some say that the first inhabitants were a rich family, and ownership passed through the male line, while others say that a single corpse was the only inhabitant of the house. Which of these is true?" Jae asked.

“Neither.“ Azanagi answered while re-filling Jae's glass. “My father was the first inhabitant of this mansion... At least... Nine hundred years ago? I'm not sure how old he is... He had a lot of women, yet never a family. What else?“ He asked and brought the glass back to his lips.

"The second set was about whether you were a vampire or a werewolf or some other supernatural being, but I already know the answer. The third set of rumors was that whatever stepped into the property either didn't come out or came out severely damaged." Jae continued, sipping the wine.

Azanagi snickered and nodded. “True~ You're gonna end up the same, ya know~“ He smirked and took the last gulp of his wine. The half-vampire then set his glass down at looked at his slave. “Continue~“ He said while leaning back against the couch. He was finding it quite interesting to answer the questions... Some of the rumours about him were completely ridiculous!

"There were also rumors of strange noises coming from the mansion in the night that are attributed to vengeful spirits." Jae said, taking another sip of his wine. "How do you... explain... those..."

Jae suddenly realized where the noises actually came from: Azanagi's victims.

"They come from people who trespass in your property, don't they?" he asked just to be sure.

Azanagi smirked widely and raised up his glass. "Bingo~ And they're never seen again~ I've got a few... Furry friends downstairs, they help me get rid of the bodies~ You wanna see?" He asked and poured in some more wine for himself. "They're harmless if I'm there, besides... A slut like you wouldn't fit well for their meal." The half-vampire said and snickered to himself.

Jae looked scared out of his mind.

"Th-that won't be necessary..." he said. "I appreciate the thought though. Also, since it seems like your father isn't here anymore, where did he go? Is the underground chamber you took me to first a sex chamber?"