The Unwritten Story of William//A MPreg Story// Bellala99 & Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Kiyoshi was still start naked; given that he was stripped of his clothes due to last night's activities. The bluenette cuddled under the blankets, snuggling his head into the pillows tiredly. The bluenette had noticed the heat go away, though his exhausted body didn't question it.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

William hummed softly to himself while boiling up some water for rice, then walked over to turn on the coffee maker. He knew his way around the kitchen rather well, since he did have to live alone for quite some time. The tall male was finished with the food soon and walked back into the bedroom with two bowls of rice, a cup of coffee and a cup of tea. "Kiyoshi, breakfast~" He said softly and leaned in to peck his forehead.

Kiyoshi had woken up when he heard the older male step into the room. Pretending to still be asleep, the younger male slightly peaked open his eye when the older male was leaning over to kiss him. Instead of allowing the other to follow through with the kiss, he tilted his lover's head gently and lightly pecked his lips before smiling childishly, "G'morning!"

William blinked a few times and let out a soft chuckle before answering, "Good morning, sweetie~" He smiled softly and pecked the other's nose before passing him a bowl of rice and a cup of tea. "Here, your breakfast. Eat up~" Will said softly while sitting down next to him. His gaze then drifted over to Kiyoshi's naked body and he lightly shook his head. "Your clothes... My size will be way too big, right?"

The younger male looked absolutely thrilled to see food, a large grin plastered on his lips, his eyes almost lighting up a bit, "Thank you!~" Picking at the rice quietly, he smiled as he put the bland food in his mouth. When he heard the older male start talking about his clothes, he sighed quietly, "My clothes...? I think they're around the house...somewhere. What size clothes do you wear?" He doubted he'd fit into the older male's clothes, but it was still worth a try.

William smiled softly and watched as the other started eating the food. "Is it good?" He asked softly while starting to eat his own. When he heard the question, a soft chuckle escaped his mouth and he shook his head. "I wear L-sized, sometimes even XL-sized clothes. I'll go and find your clothes, I think." He said softly and kissed Kiyoshi's forehead. "Or you could try and put on my cardigan if you get cold. They're extremly warm, I simply love wearing them... Something like this one!" He said while motioning at the cardigan he was wearing.

"Oh wow! You wear really big clothes! I wear size small and occasionally medium, for shows, a lot of my clothes are either extra small or a bit I guess in between medium and large, it's kind of weird." rambled the younger male sleepily, rubbing his forehead before yawning, "Okay!~" Tiredly, his eyes grazed over the floor before he saw his shirt, smiling widely, he put the rice on the nightstand before bending over a bit and snatching up the shirt, slipping it on with ease. It was a rather former fitting black shirt, though he could fit over his knees easily, given it was long. Grasping the bowl of rice again, he ate another spoonful before saying quietly, "The rice tastes good..I enjoy rice. I usually put milk and sugar in my bowl of rice." giggled the bluenette softly.

William couldn't help but smile at the other's rambling. It was a lot more than adorable - he couldn't even find a word fitting for that level of absolute cuteness. "Well, my father was a true giant... I think I got my height from him." Will chuckled and streched slightly before continuing to eat his meal. "Oh, should I get you milk and sugar then?" He asked softly while looking at the other. "And I can give you a cardigan right now if you're cold~" He offered with a smile and kissed the smaller's nose. This guy really was too cute for a grown-up man...

The bluenette pressed his thumb to his top lip, pondering the question or whether he not he wanted sugar and milk before coming to a conclusion, "Nah, I'm pretty hungry...milk and sugar can wait for another time, when I'm not as hungry." The younger male was quiet for a few moments, thinking of an answer for the other question before saying, "Hmm...I'm not sure about whether or not a cardigan is going to keep my legs warm, but yeah, sure! You're still here, and you're pretty warm, so I think I can keep my legs warm one way or another." He legs got chilled rather quickly, given that he was so thin. There was a rosy blush on his cheeks as he merrily continued his dish of rice.

William smiled softly and nodded. "If you say so~ Besides, I can give you a cardigan big enough to get your legs in too~ If you curl up a little bit, it should cover everything up..." He muttered out and stood up to grab out the said cardigan from the wardrobe. It was a black cardigan with various white ornaments, looking rather big even on Will. "It's actually one of my favorites - it's perfect to wear in winter when I write, or just when I get cold~" He said while giving it to Kiyoshi. "Try it on."

"Okay, that sounds pretty good." smiled the younger male softly, kind of happy that his lover was so nice to him. No one usually actually treated him that kindly, not really understanding it.

"Thank you!" smiled the bluenette a bit wider at the sigh of the warm looking clothing before he quietly said, "I've seen some of your writing before...I actually have two of your books...I've read them when I was on tour on the plane to Israel, and trust me, that 16 hour ride allowed me to finish it." The cyan-haired male chuckled softly before slipping on the warm cloth, smiling widely when he felt the soft fabric.

William blinked a few times before a bright smile appeared on his face. "You have my books? Which ones? Did you like them?" He asked cheerfully while looking at the other. "I can't believe a star like you would actually read my books! This is incredible!" He said as the smile widened more and more. Knowing that even pop stars read his books was such a good thing to hear...

"They were pleasant, I enjoyed them, I don't usually read books that often, to be honest, because I don't have time to...I don't really know the name of it them...it was two years ago...I'm really sorry...though I do remember them, your name was on the cover and on the back of the book. It was really good." Smiling softly, he finished his rice and placed it on the nightstand, laying down, and resting his head on the older male's lap, a rather content look on his face.

William chuckled and shook his head. "It's okay~ Do you remember the plot?" He asked while gently running one hand over the other's hair when Kiyoshi put his head on his lap. "And I won't be able to sit like this forever, you know... I'm working on another book right now, actually~" He said and closed his eyes for a while.

"It was about some guy, and an adventure to Japan...and it was about the bombing that took place right after Pearl Harbor when the United States bombed Japan's large cities..." Kiyoshi explained quietly, rubbing his eye. Sighing softly when he mentioned a new story, he asked quietly, "Should I leave then, so you can have peace time during your work?"

William blinked and smiled while tilting his head. "Ah, that one~" He smiled and nodded. "I see, it was really enjoyable to write it~" The tall male said while continuing to stroke the smaller's hair. "Mm? No, no, you can stay~ I don't mind you being here, I just might seem a bit faraway if I start thinking about the plot~" He chuckled and shook his head slightly.

Gently, the younger male had a happy gleam in his eyes as he said, "Thank you...I enjoy being here...with you." Carefully, he climbed on his lap, not quite straddling him, though he did sit on his lap. Gently, he kissed his lover's cheek before resting his head in the crook of his neck, rubbing his eyes again, trying to get the sleep out of his system.

William chuckled softly and lightly stroked the other's hair. "You're like a kitten, did you know that?" He asked teasingly and planted a kiss on the smaller's forehead. "If you're still feeling sleepy, you can go back to bed. I could wake you in a few hours if you'd like~" Will smiled gently and wrapped both hands around Kiyoshi's waist while waiting for his answer.

"No, that's okay, thank you for the offer though...the more sleep that I get that I don't need, the more I'll get used to it, and then I'll start slacking off, and that's not good..." Kiyoshi rested his forehead against his lover's forehead, opening his deep cerulean eyes, looking at him gently. He softly wrapped his arms around his neck loosely, smiling gently.

William chuckled and nodded. "Okay, understood~" He said softly and kissed the other's nose before letting out a small sigh. "Well, I'd be really glad if you could... Get off me for a bit... I really need to go to the bathroom." He said with a soft chuckle and gently lifted Kiyoshi off his lap.

"Okay." nodded the younger male quietly, before sitting on the bed quietly, flopping down on his side, staring at the wall blankly, not knowing what to do at the moment, given that situation, and he didn't quite know his way around the house. Burying himself under the blankets, sheets, and pillows, he planned to possibly scared the older male when he came back. He really was a child at heart.

William chuckled and got up, walking off to the bathroom. He streched a bit once he was done and walked over to wash his hands. The tall male glanced at the mirror and ran a hand through his slightly messy hair before covering a yawn. He really wanted to go back to sleep, but since Kiyoshi was here, he couldn't really do so... With a small sigh escaping his lips, Will walked back into the bedroom, feeling slightly confused since the smaller male couldn't be seen anywhere... That is, until he saw a pile of blankets and pillows on his bed. With a small smirk, William walked up to it and sneakily slipped a hand in, grabbing the other's ankle. "Got you..." He whispered out in a low, dark tone.

The young male was starting to feel a bit too warm underneath the covers, his skin turning a feverish color for a few moments before he felt something grab his ankle suddenly. Chills going up his body, his eyes went wide and he instantly started thrashing violently, kicking fiercely, "Let go!!" screamed the younger male, fear in his voice. The younger male wasn't even joking about this, he was dead-on scared. This reminded him of when he got kidnapped, and he was thinking that maybe it would be happening again. He was screaming and wailing, tears streaming down his face, trying to get the grip off of whatever was grabbing onto his ankle. "Please...let go..." whimpered the young bluenette through the tears and screams.

William's eyes widened instantly as he let go off the other, pulling the covers on so he could pull Kiyoshi into a hug. "Hey, hey, it's just me... Sorry I scared you.." He muttered out softly while stroking the other's hair in a soothing manner. "Please don't cry, I won't hurt you, I promise..." The tall male said quietly while holding Kiyoshi close to himself, feeling guilty for what he did. "I'm so sorry, can you forgive me?..."

The younger male was still screaming when the covers were yanked off of him, still wailing. When he felt someone grab him, he thrashed a few moments before he heard that it was William. Ceasing his flailing, his tiny body heaved breathing harshly, hardly able to catch his breath, his heart beating violently. "Why would you do that....why would you do that...why would you do that..." cried the younger male, clinging to him helplessly.