The Unwritten Story of William//A MPreg Story// Bellala99 & Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

William's heart stopped completely and he was only able to nod lightly while starig at the other. "S-sure.. Just don't cry..." He muttered out softly and stroked Kiyoshi's cheek with one hand.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Softly, he rubbed his cheek against his lover's hand, enjoying the feeling of his hand, softly, he kissed the inside of his lover's hand before timidly pushing the older male backwards, so that he could be able to have better access to his length.

William smiled softly as he fell backwards on the bed, keeping his gaze on the smaller male. "I never even thought I'd experience something like this... It's like some kind of a dream~" He chuckled and smiled softly.

"Y-you flatter me." stuttered the younger male quietly, before experimentally running his tongue all the way down his shaft, before softly licking the slit on the top of his lover's cock, looking up to see his lover's reaction.

William smiled as the shorter male stuttered. Really, such a cutie... Yet, all of his thoughts disappeared when he felt Kiyoshi's tongue running all the way down his cock... The taller male let out a small moan and bit his lip while closing his eyes. One of his hands lightly gripped onto the other's hair as he lightly bucked his hips forward.

The younger male felt the moist tip hit against his lips before he slowly opened his mouth before engulfing his lover's cock , allowing the lengthy organ to fill his mouth, before going back to the tip, swirling his tongue around the slit, his cheeks a bright red color as he did so, a bit flustered. He really does taste sweet as a cherry...

William moaned quietly while gripping the other's hair with one hand. It didn't take much for his mind to become clouded by lust yet again as he lightly bucked his hips upwards as if encouraging Kiyoshi to continue. His grey eyes opened slightly to look at the smaller male. The view of his red cheeks made a slight smile appear on Will's cheeks. How did they end up like this?...

Choking slightly as he felt the moist appendage hit the back of his throat, he breathed heavily before continuing, resting his hands firmly on his lover's hips, to try and keep them from bucking. Removing his mouth from the whole length, teasingly, he ever so lightly ran his tongue against the vein that ran along the bottom of his cock. Why am I doing this for someone...? We just met...we had sex, and then decided we're together...I'll just go with the flow of this...he seems really nice...

William let out a soft groan when the other pulled away so teasingly. Feeling the hands of Kiyoshi on his hips was enough for him to understand that he should at least try and keep in place... The tall male bit his lip as he tried not to move anymore, not wanting to make the other choke or gag any more. His cock throbbed and twiched at the smaller's teasing as he let out groans and moans of pleasure, yet he wanted the wet and warm mouth back around his length...

Resting his tongue flatly on the head, he licked it once before he leisurely slipped the length back in his mouth, humming, causing his mouth to vibrate around the long length, swirling his tongue around it as if it were a lollipop. he's so nice and sweet to me...I'm happy that I can pleasure him...

William let out a slightly louder moan as the other hummed around his cock. It sent vibrations throughout his body and the tall male had to close his eyes for a while. It's been so long since he's last gotten a blowjob - he nearly forgot how it felt. The black haired man's hand was still tightly gripping Kiyoshi's blue hair, lightly pushing him down as a gesture to make him speed up a little bit.

Getting the hint, the other male began to speed up his pace, bobbing his head up and down, continuing to hum softly around the long length. He hit it against the back of his throat a few times, starting to get used to the feeling when the squishy appendage hit the sensitive back of his throat.

William let out a deep groan of pure pleasure as the other sped up. He could feel the tip of his cock hit the back of his throat of his lover, and honestly - it just made him more aroused. The tall male bit his lip while keeping his eyes closed, lightly pushing the smaller's head down each time. He wasn't going to last much longer...

Purring softly when he could feel his lover pushing his head down slightly, he began to tease the slit of the head, pushing his tongue swiftly against it. He couldn't wait for his lover to achieve full pleasure, then he himself would be fully satisfied.

Small moans kept on escaping Will's mouth when he felt the other purring. His cock was throbbing like crazy now, only a few more sucks and he would be ready to come. The tall male opened his eyes slightly to look at the blue-haired male while impatiently pushing his head back on his cock. "Stop teasing me..." He groaned out softly.

The suddenness of his head being forced down made him gag softly, his eyes watering up a bit, a little scared by the swift motion. Without protest, he continued to slurp and suck at the length, hoping that his lover would achieve fulfillment.

William would have frowned upon realizing he made the other gag, but he was too close from cumming to think about it. A deep moan left the tall male's lips as he came into Kiyoshi's mouth, his breath leaving in short pants afterwards. Carefully, he looked at the smaller male, slightly afraid of how may he have reacted.

Kiyoshi almost spat the sticky goo from his mouth, though he didn't want to displease the older male. Quietly, he swallowed the salty liquid, his eyes watering up a bit. Rubbing his eyes softly, he tiredly rested his head against the inside of his lover's thigh, "I forgot to ask if you were clean...if you had HIV's or not...or any STD's....it's too late to ask now...the damage would already be done." He sounded a bit sad, feeling a bit bad about himself. "Now I feel like a total whore..."

William's eyes widened slightly as he slowly sat up, pulling Kiyoshi close to himself. "Don't worry, I'm clean..." He muttered out softly and pressed a kiss against the other's forehead. "You shouldn't feel that way, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to make you feel bad..." The tall male said quietly and brushed a finger over the smaller's cheek. "In my eyes, you're the most amazing person in the world... I love you, even though it's sudden, I really do." Will said with a soft smile and tucked a few strands of blue hair behind the other's ear.

Kiyoshi blinked a few times before lightly resting his head on his lover's chest, yawning softly. "I can't really say that I "love" you at the moment...I don't know what love is...I never really had it before..." murmured the younger male quietly, before lightly cupping the older male's face, rubbing his nose against his, giving him an eskimo kiss.

William let out a chuckle and lightly pecked the other's lips. "You'll know once you feel it, and I can wait..." He said softly and smiled while holding the smaller's waist. "Should we go to sleep now?" He asked and gently stroked Kiyoshi's cheek. "And do you have plans for tomorrow?"

"I have not plans tomorrow, my slate is clear...it usually is right after a concert." murmured the blue-haired male quietly, his pale skin holding a bit of a gleam from being still a bit damp from the bath that they took earlier. Nuzzling his shoulder into the crook of his neck, he mumbled, "Yes...sleep would be nice." ((Want to skip to morning? And can you start? :3))

William smiled softly and nodded while laying down on the bed with Kiyoshi in his arms. He gently pulled on the blankets on both of them and planted one last kiss on the other's forehead. "Sweet dreams..." He nearly whispered out before falling asleep.

~Next Morning~

William awoke from his alarm clock and let out a soft groan while turning it off with a scowl. He blinked a few times at something heavy on top of him. The tall male was ready to push off the object, yet then his eyes caught the sight of blue hair and he let out a lazy smile. Will planted a soft kiss on Kiyoshi's nose and chuckled before closing his eyes again. This morning felt different from all the others...

The blue-haired male squirmed a bit when he felt something touch his nose. Softly, he sneezed in his sleep, sniffling a bit before nuzzling into the warmth underneath him, as if he were a small kitten trying to find warmth from it's mother. Lips slightly parted as he slept, he was breathing heavily, having difficulty breathing through his nose, given that his nose was stuffed. Kiyoshi's nose always got clogged during the winter, and given that it was extremely cold outside, given it was 3 degrees, his nose was extremely clogged.

William chuckled and put his head back on the pillow. He had to write down at least a few pages today... He could just go and make breakfast, wake Kiyoshi and then go and write. Carefully, the tall male set Kiyoshi down on the bed, pulling the cover on top of him so he was warm before getting out of bed. Will streched and put on his clothes - a pair of dark blue jeans and a loose, grey cardigan before heading to the kitchen to make the breakfast.