The Unwritten Story of William//A MPreg Story// Bellala99 & Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

"This is a random question...but do you have bubbles?" questioned the young bluenette, his eyes looking qide and hopeful. He loved bathes, and he loved bubbles. He was basically a little child when it didn't come to romance.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

William blinked a few times and laughed softly before nodding. "As much as you want~" He smiled as he reached out for them, pouring some into the warm watter before he set Kiyoshi into the tub, following himself soon after.

Almost squealing out of joy, the young male was playing with the bubbles for a few moments before rubbing the bubbles all over William, "Willy, I can make you look like Santa with all of these bubbles! Or I can make you look like an old geezer....or a polar bear!!" He giggled softly before sitting on William's lap, straddling him before hugging him closely.

William raised his eyebrows as he watched the other play around with the bubbles. "Ehh... How about none of these?" He asked with a chuckle and lightly flicked the smaller's forehead. "Just wash yourself~"

Pouting slightly, the younger male stated, "Well that's no fun doing things the simple way, I wanted to wash you!~" His big blue eyes seemed confident to an extent.

William's heart stopped for a few seconds when he saw those big blue eyes staring at him. "Y-yeah,sure thing..." He murmured out while reaching out to stroke the other's cheek.

Softly smiling, "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you~!" He said in an almost sing-song type fashion. Carefully, he nuzzled into his lover's touch before taking handfuls of water before scrubbing his chest merrily.

William chuckled as he watched the other wash him with a smile. "This side of you is better than the shy one~" He grinned and softly pecked the smaller's cheek as he gently started rubbing Kiyoshi's back.

Giggling softly, the blue-haired male continued to rather and rinse his lover gently. Once he felt his back being rubbed, he basically became a pile of goo, becoming a moaning, withering mess. His back was extremely sensitive to the touch.

William chuckled and gently rubbed up to Kiyoshi's upper back and shoulders. "Now, now don't give me any wrong thoughts~" He snickered and lightly kissed the smaller's nose. "I'm sure you're tired by now, mm?"

"Actually, I don't really know...I feel sleepy, but not sleepy at the same time...I could sleep if I felt like it, but I don't need to at the moment." the young blue-haired male tried to explain. Gently, he pressed into his touch. "Does...this mean that we have a relationship...are we...together now...?" There was hopefulness in his voice.

William smiled softly and kissed the other's forehead. "I like that thought... Of course we are, babe~" He winked and chuckled. "Though I'm guessing we may have to hide this, mm? I'm sure your manager wouldn't like the idea of you dating a guy..."

"Actually, quite the opposite, they know that I'm gay...girl's have "shipped" me with other band members...so, now they can't ship me with someone and accept the fact I'm in a relationship...with my lovely Will-kun." purred the bluenette softly, nuzzling his neck playfully.

William chuckled and ran a hand over the blue hair of his lover. "That's great, then~ Maybe I'll even have the honor of getting to do an interview about us, mm~?" He asked with a chuckle as he continued to wash off Kiyoshi.

"Hmm...I could request that." smiled the blue-haired male softly, brushing his lips on the older male's lips, still rubbing his hands up and down his lover's body, washing and lathering his body.

William chuckled and shook his head. "I was just kidding~" He grinned as he washed the smaller's chest with soft movements, making sure to brush against his nipples each time to tease Kiyoshi.

Cheeks turned a soft, peachy pink color stained his cheeks and the bridge of his nose. "Mmhm..." moaned the small bluenette softly, purposely moaning in his lover's ear, softly trailing his fingers up his lover's sides.

William grinned as he moved his hands down to Kiyoshi's abdomen. "Woah now... I don't wanna hurt you, but if you don't stop your sexy voice from moaning into my ear, I'm not making promises!" He said while looking at the other.

"Hmm...I was about to say something similar..." purred the younger male, hand sliding up his lover's thigh before he allowed one of his fingers to run along the side of his lover's length, "Do you taste as good as you look?" He asked softly, in a husky voice, and then smiled widely before saying rather childishly, "I bet you taste like cherries."

It didn't take much for William's cock to get hard again. "And here I thought you were innocent...' He chuckled and caught Kiyoshi's lips into a kiss while running a finger over the curve of his back. "But doing it in the bath is rather uncomfortable..." He purred out and slowly stood up with the smaller male in his hands.

Purring softly, he ran his finger down the side of his lover's jawline before planting soft kisses down his jaw. Carefully, he licked the lobe of his ear lovingly, purring softly, a soft smile spreading on his lips.

William snickered while getting out of the tub to get the towels for them both, his cock as hard as a rock by now. "Mm, you're rather naughty, hn? Did you grow close to me so faast?" He asked with a smirk while drying them both to be able to get back to the bedroom.

Sighing softly, "I have my moments..." His large blue eyes twinkled softly before gently saying, "Like I said, Will-kun, I just wanted to return to favor." He smiled softly, an innocent blush on his cheeks.

William chuckled and started walking towards the bedroom. "And I said thst you didn't have to do anything~ I feel enough pleasure by merely knowing that I made you feel it..." He said softly while sitting down on the bed with Kiyoshi on his lap.

"I w-want to...I w-want to return the pleasure that you gave me...please let me! I'll feel bad about myself if I don't." He pouted softly, his eyes forming beaded tears softly, "Please?"