The Unwritten Story of William//A MPreg Story// Bellala99 & Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Wiliam smiled softly and gently pushed in another finger at the other's request. He began moving the two fingers while lightly nibbling on the smaller's neck. "Just tell me if I hurt you in any way..."

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

"You're....not hurting me..." He moaned leisurely, he was now suffering from a straight hard-on. Quietly, he was trying to hide it still, pushing it back down some with his arms. Softly, he pushed into his lover's teeth, enjoying the nips on his neck. This pleasure was almost over-whelming for his young virgin body. Of course he had kissed someone before, but not once did he have sex.

William smiled softy and started scissoring the two fingers while softly kissing, sucking and nipping on his new lover's neck. "Why're you hiding it?" He asked while gently tugging on Kiyoshi's hands. "You don't have to hide such things from me... Please..." He asked softly and kissed the other's cheek.

Hesitantly, the younger male slipped his hands off of his private area, not sure what to do with his hands now. His breathing became leisured as things progressed between them. Carefully, he raised his head a bit to capture his new lover's lips shyly, his kiss tender.

William responded to the kiss gently while continuing to move the two fingers in attempts of stretching Kiyoshi as much as he could. He softly trailed his free hand over the thin hip of his lover and slowly pushed in another finger.

The young male almost felt as if he were going to choke on the air that he was breathing as he felt another finger enter his tight hole. Groaning into his lover's embrace, he arched his back the slightest bit in response to the pleasure that he was feeling, enjoying the way that his new lover was working his body.

William softly kissed down the smaller male's throat while moving the three fingers. "Are you feeling discomfort?.." He asked quietly while trying his best to ignore the tightness that he was feeling in his pants. He gently slid one hand into the other's shirt and lightly pinched one nipple while speeding up with his fingers' movements.

His body was becoming a flushed, bright pink color as the ministrations occurred. "Will-senpai...if you don't...stop...I'm going to-" His sentence was cut off when his breath hitched again, almost choking on his breath again.

William raised an eyebrow at the way the other called him. "Will-sempai?.. Just call me Will~" He purred out softly while pinching the nipple slightly harder. He soon pulled the fingers out and smiled softly while undoing his pants. "Now you really have to relax..."

Kiyoshi blinked a few times before sitting up quietly, looking at Kiyoshi, and then down at the bulge that was in his pants, "Will...you've given me pleasure...I want to return the favor...m-may I?" He quietly pointed at the erection that he had. He wanted to pleasure him as much as he had been pleasured.

- - - Updated - - -

*Not Kiyoshi, William ;.;

William smiled softly and pushed the other back down on the bed. "No need... You don't have to do anything, and besides, I'm not exactly done yet~" He purred out and went back to kissing and nipping at the smaller's neck while slowly positioning himself to the other's entrance.

A soft sigh slipped from his lips contently. He just felt incredibly guilty that he couldn't pleasure the man that was giving him so much. But yet again, if this guy was possibly going to tell people about this, he didn't want people to hear, "Kiyoshi Lolli Star Gives Blowjob to Fan" on the streets. He never wanted to be hated. With a soft sigh, he gave in, moaning again, getting lost in the pleasure once more, moaning his lover's name softly, "Willll......"

William smiled before slowly starting to push himself into the tight body underneath him. "It's okay, just relax..." He whispered out softly and gently got back to the other's neck. The pale, delicate skin fascinated William. He lightly stuck out his tongue merely to have a small taste of the smaller's skin while continuing on pushing his cock into Kiyoshi.

Kiyoshi tasted like artificial strawberry, given that he used kids strawberry body wash. Squirming a bit, he was in a bit of pain at first, before the tingly feeling began to make the pain go away. Panting softly, the younger male murmured quietly, "You can...move now..." He bucked softly up against him to show him that he was ready for what was about to come.

William sighed softly before gently pulling out until only the tip was in. Before thrusting back in, he caught the smaller male's lips into a kiss. He thrusted in a bit faster each time, soon picking up a pace while letting out small moans and groans into Kiyoshi's mouth.

Pressing his lips firmly against the older male's lips, moaning loudly. Surprisingly, the blue-haired male was incredibly vocal. Softly, he nipped the bottom lip of his new lover, meeting the older male for every thrust. His eyes were squeezed shut tightly in pleasure.

William smiled as he opened his mouth to slip in his tongue back into the other's mouth while increasing the speed more and more with every thrust. He simply adored every single sound that was escaping his lover's mouth as he started thrusting deeper in an attempt to hit the smaller's prostate.

Enjoying the swirl of his lover's tongue, he moaned into the kiss, swirling his tongue around his lover's in return. He had kept up with the pace that William was going, until something hit him. Something felt like something...magical occurred inside of him, a giant burst of pleasure washed over him like a flood. Everything turned from black to white, and he could swear that he was seeing stars. "Will...." He moaned loudly, bucking against him.

William watched his lover's face as he noticed something change. He realized he must've found the other's prostate... The taller male angled his length in a way it would reach Kiyoshi's sweet spot once again, trying to give him as much pleasure as he could.

The younger male's mouth was left agape, no more noise coming out. He couldn't even make a noise to fully accomplish how much pleasure was overriding his senses. He felt his lower abdomen beginning to tingle. His wall began to squeeze around the older male's length as he came, splattering on both of their chests.

William let out a small groan when he felt Kiyoshi's body clamping down around his cock. The tall male somehow managed to speed up even more before releasing his cum deep inside the smaller's body with a moan escaping his mouth. He slowly rided out his orgazm with his breath coming out in small pants by now.

The younger male's eyes were hardly open at that point, his body a flushed color. Moaning softly as his new lover finished off their experience. Softly, he wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling him close for a heated hug.

William chuckled softly and hugged back the smaller male while slowly pulling out of him. "I'd like it if you stayed here for tonight..." He muttered out softly while gently pressing his lips against the smaller's forehed.

"I'd like that as well..." The young male mumbled softly, rubbing his cheek against the others' cheek. "Can we take a bath together...or would that be too awkward.....please, pretty please?" He questioned him wearily, though wanted to get the sticky goo off of his chest.

William chuckled and nodded while taking the smaller male into his hands. "It won't be awkward at all..." He muttered out quietly as they reached the bathroom. He walked up to the the tub and turned on the water to fill up the tub.