The Unwritten Story of William//A MPreg Story// Bellala99 & Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

William watched the other while holding his moccha between both hands. "Do you want to go somewhere with less people?" He asked softly when Kiyoshi pulled the hood on. "If you'd like, my place isn't too far away... You could call someone to pick you up from there~" The tall male smiled and took a small sip from his coffee. Delicious...

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

The young bluenette's cheeks instantly flared up, his porcelain skin easily a ruby color. "I don't really know you...I don't know if you're going to hurt me or not..." Kiyoshi had little trust in other people, especially in the random people who ended up trying to get him to do stuff with them, like go out for meals and such. He usually only obliged so that he didn't seem mean, and because he didn't want to hurt their feelings.

William let out a soft chuckle and shook his head. "Yeah, you're right~ You probably shouldn't trust people that... Suddenly invite you out for coffee and even offer to pay, hm? Do I really seem so suspicious?" The grey-eyed male laughed softly and continued drinking the moccha. "Well, I'm not forcing you to go~ Though I'd love to meet up some other time..." He conffessed and smiled warmly. "Is there a chance of this happening ever again?"

"I have many places to go...concerts to do, people to see...I mean, I live here...so I guess this could happen again." Quietly, the young male grabbed the coffee in one hand, and the older male's arm in the other, before pushing the chair back under the table with his foot. Lightly tugging on the others' arm, he said softly, "Let's go back to your place..." Kiyoshi could feel the eyes watching him, it made him feel jittery, and he hated it.

William blinked and smiled warmly, though he pulled his hand from the other's. "I'm glad you decided to come along, but if we continue holding hands people might think we're a couple~" The tall male winked and chuckled before walking out of the cafe with his coffee in one hand. "Not that I would mind if we were..." He muttered out to himself and streched.

"Why would they think we're a couple? I hold hands with people all the time?" the younger male asked, obviously oblivious to the fact that it was considered affectionate. Kiyoshi yawned softly, before finally taking a sip of his latte, the pumpkin flavor lingering on his lips. A soft smile appeared on his lips, obviously enjoying the drink. Walking by his side towards his house, the bluenette seemed pretty content.

William let out a chuckle and shook his head. "Two grown men walking hand-in-hand... Don't you think that would be just a little bit suggesting towards their reationship?" He asked with a smile while continuing to walk. Not too long after, the two reached his house and Will unlocked the doors to let the other in. "Make yourself at home~"

"Well...people don't quite understand the fact that I'm 21 years old, a lot of them think that at oldest I'm 16...which is stupid." Once they were inside, Kiyoshi stood awkwardly in the house, not knowing what to do. He never really knew how to act in someone's house. He feared of breaking something, or doing something wrong, which would bring him a lot of anxiety.

William shook his head while taking off his shoes. "Well, you don't really look 21 either... I always thought it was the make-up, but your figure adds up to that as well, hm?" He asked with a smile while walking towards the living room. "Do you want anything to eat?~" He asked while glancing at the other.

"It's not my fault that I'm a short person..." sighed the blue-haired male quietly, sitting on the floor once he took off his shoes, "Honestly...I don't really like my job..." Twiddling his thumbs quietly he said, "Thank you for the offer, but I'm not hungry..."

William raised an eyebrow as he watched the short male sit down on the floor. "Ehh... There's a... Couch... If you want to... Sit down..." He said with an unconfident tone as he kept his eyes on the other. The black-haired male shook his head and shrugged. "Anyway, why don't you like your job?"

"I hate always being seen as a little kid...I'm not a little kid...I'm a man." murmured the younger blue-haired male, twiddling his fingers quietly, before saying, "I hate it when girls try to chase me down...I don't like girls, I'm gay." He said this flatly as if it were no big deal, "And I feel...trashy whenever I go on stage...it just gets to my head a lot."

William raised his eyebrows at the comment of Kiyoshi. Gay? Wow, his chances just increased big time... "Trashy? What do you mean by that?" He asked softly while gently pulling the other up. "And come on, the couch is way more comfortable than floor!"

The younger male blushed vividly at this, becoming flustered again, before saying quietly, "I just...I hate showing so much skin to people that I don't even know... the shorts are too short, the boots are too high, and the shirts are too revealing..." Timidly, the cyan-haired male sat on the couch, resting his back against it, looking at the ceiling.

William tilted his head and nodded with a soft smile. "Haven't you tried telling your manager or someone that you don't like your image?" He asked while sitting down on the couch a bit further away from Kiyoshi. "I'm sure they'd have to at least ask for your opinion before making you wear those kinds of things, no?"

"Not really," sighed the blunette quietly, "that's the image that my persona holds, given that's what the audience wants, it tends to draw people in more...I'm an idol for "kawaii" fashion...and I doubt that I can just stop and change that easily...basically, I'm the "loli" star that people find desirable." There was a bit of annoyance in his voice.

"Oh, is that so? Well, why don't you make the changes little by little then?" He asked softly and looked at the other. "Just try and change up some details at first~" He offered while tilting his head. "I'm sure your fans won't mind the little changes, and if they do - they weren't true fans at all!" He said and chuckled. "You can be sure that I'll stay as your fan~"

"I don't really care about fans...I only have this job because my mom contracted me at a young age...I wanted to be an animator, not a singer...I love to draw...singing is enjoyable, but it's not what I wanted to do...it's the bad kind of stressful...." murmured the blue-haired male quietly, laying down, resting his head on the older male's lap, "I just don't want to be hated by everyone if I leave the job, or change up the style...I don't want to be hurt by others..."

William smiled softly as the other laid down with his head on his lap. "Can't you take a break if it's that stressful?" He asked softly while gently stroking the smaller's hair. "You wouldn't be hated by anyone, I'm sure about that!" The taller male then stayed quiet for a few moments as a frown appeared on his face. "Besides, who would ever hurt you? What's the point of doing so?"

"People have hurt me before," The bluenette sighed quietly,rubbing one of his eyes timidly before tenderly stating, "I've been kidnapped before, I've been beaten up before..." Sighing softly, he nuzzled his head in his lap tiredly, his hands resting on the couch lazily, his fingers dangling off slightly.

William's eyes widened as he listened for the other talk. "What the-.. Why would they do that? Kidnapping? At least tell me those psychos are locked up..." He asked silently while gently stroking the blue hair.

"I don't know..." murmured the blue-haired male quietly, "I ran away...I haven't seen them since...but I don't know..." Carefully, the blue-haired male lifted his hand, lightly stroking the older male's cheek, before lightly laying his hand there. His blue eyes were kind of dark looking, his eyes a bit puffy, as if her were going to cry, "You're actually the first person I've ever told about the incident..."

William raised his eyebrows and let out a small sigh. "You don't have to force yourself to talk about what happened. It's okay... I won't do anything like that, I promise." The tall male said softly and unconsciously leaned into the short male's touch. "I'm glad you told me about that... It makes me feel good when I know you decided to trust me."

The blue haired male shivered softly when the older male leaned into his touch. Carefully, the younger male sat up, and softly wrapped his arms around the older male's neck, drawing himself in closer, snuggling his face into the crook of his neck. He was like a small, abandoned kitten, seeking some comfort and some love. There was a reason why he was the symbol for lolis and kawaii fashion, and that was because of how innocent and cute he acted.

William blinked a few times and smiled softly while gently wrapping his hands around the thin waist. "Don't be scared.. I won't hurt you." He muttered out softly while pressing his lips against the other's forehead. He had no idea why he did it - it just seemed like a thing he had to do. Like he thought that it would sooth Kiyoshi...