A Dance With The Devil;;And Angel and Demon Roleplay;; Koe-chan and Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• BlaqueCatt

"I-I d-don't know..." murmured the young male quietly, he cheeks becoming heated again, his fingers shaking with a bit more force than before. "H-hey...we were playing that game right? W-was it my turn?"

"Uh...I don't really remember." He was tempted to run his fingers through his hair, but remembered that he had to keep his ears hidden.

"O-okay...well...I guess I'll start..." The brunette was a bit shaky as he walked, obviously nervous about something. I can't not tell him...it would be wrong...it would be better to lose him than him not knowing the truth... "D-Don't hurt me for saying this...b-but....I think I like you....like like you..." Hesitantly, he let go of the blonde's hand, shaking a bit, as if he were scared to get hit, his voice was a bit soft so that other people couldn't hear what they were talking about except for the two of them.

The blonde almost tripped over his feet, his green eyes becoming wider than ever. He briefly wondered if he had heard him right. "You...like me?" he echoed.

"Y-yes." The younger male stammered, looking at him for a moment when he said so, before looking away, scared to make eye-contact.

"I'm sure..." said the brunette, his cheeks a dark red color at the point, his eyes tearing up a bit, he was looking down at his feet, a bit scared of his reaction.

Naoki let out a long sigh, hanging his head as if he were exhausted. "Oh, good. I wasn't going to tell you that I felt the same way unless you were sure about it."

Eyes growing wide, the beige colored male looked up at the older male in disbelief, "Y-you feel the same way...?" There was a bit of hope in his amber eyes, but then a bit of hurt. Maybe he's just telling me the feeling's mutual because he's going to toy with my feelings...

Naoki let out a nervous laugh, still biting his lip. "Y-yeah...I was a bit nervous to tell you though, since you said we were friends and I'm older than you..."

"I mean...age doesn't really matter between us...I'm in legal age..." murmured the young male quietly before nervously grasping the blonde man's hand, tears rolling down his cheeks, though they were happy tears, and soft smile on his lips.

"I'm just...really happy." murmured the young male quietly, the thin smile on his lips proving so, a gentle blush on his cheeks.

The blonde's smile was wider than it had ever been before, if that was even physically possible. His green eyes were fiery with excitement and happiness. "So am I."

Tai didn't know what to do at this point, but he was sure this looked pretty awkward to those who were passing by them on the sidewalk. Gently, the beige skinned male rested his head on the blonde's shoulder.

Naoki was slightly surprised by this action, but he let go of Tai's hand and instead wrapped his arm around the other's middle, not yet on the waist, as that may seem too intimate at the moment. "Is this okay?" he asked.

"Is what okay...?" asked the younger male softly, not quite sure what he was asking him. There was a bit of an embarrassed look on his face, feeling almost stupid for not knowing what his friend was asking.

"Putting my arm around you. I didn't want to make you uncomfortable." His voice was soft and his hold on the younger male was gentle.

"I'm fine with this...it feels nice...you're warm." said Tai quietly. Today was a rather cold day compared to yesterday, given that it dropped about fifteen degrees compared to the whether from the day before.

Naoki laughed lightly, giving the younger a small squeeze before starting to walk again. "So, does this mean we're dating now?"

Walking next to the blonde quietly for a few moments, he finally replied, "Only if you want to."

"I..." It took Tai about thirty seconds worth of thinking before he responded, "I want to be with you..."

The older male felt like he wanted to melt, and he reached up with his hand to run his fingers gently through Tai's hair. "Okay," he whispered softly.