A Dance With The Devil;;And Angel and Demon Roleplay;; Koe-chan and Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

"Thank you Naoki-senpai..." yawned the young male quietly, staring up at the blonde softly, wanting him to lay with him. Tai was much like a kitten, he enjoyed the warmth of another cat, and he enjoyed to be cuddled.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• BlaqueCatt

Naoki blushed faintly in the dim room and gently laid Tai back on the bed; as soon as he was comfortable he laid next to him and pulled his back to his chest, wrapping his left arm around his waist with his left under his head.

Tai purred softly when he felt the older male curl around him, nuzzling into his warmth, closing his eyes peacefully. He was rather tired, slowly drifting into sleep, comfortable with the blonde his side. When he slept, he mewled every so often, and opened his mouth once or twice, yawning in his sleep, revealing his pointy fangs.

Naoki's purring started up again, a low, consistent rumble vibrating in his chest and throat. He lightly pressed his lips to the back of Tai's ear before closing his own eyes.

Tai rested his head firmly on the blonde's chest, turning around a bit, pressing his face gently into his lover's chest, mewling a bit frantically, it sounded pained. The young male was having a nightmare, his eyes tearing up a bit.

Green eyes opened immediately and he looked down at the now tense younger neko. He frowned, wondering what he was dreaming about that was making him upset. In order to comfort him, he rubbed Tai's stomach, knowing that as a child he had loved it when his mother did it to him.

Tai whimpered softly, though his cheeks turned a flushed red when the older male touched his belly. Tai had always had sleep issues when he was a child, leading up to this point. He could never take the medications that were needed to cure his bad sleeping, but he couldn't even trust himself with a bottle of medication, especially when he was by himself all the time. The bruenette's eyes opened, and he clung to the older male, squeezing rather tightly, not willing to let go, shaking a bit, "Naoki-senpai..." The young beige male was crying, tears streaming down his face.

"It happened again...it happened again....it happened again!" cried the younger male, clinging tighter to the older male's shirt, burying his face into the soft fabric, "It happened...."

Tai had dreams either about when he found his mother dead, or when he tried to kill himself, and it happened often. Tai suffered from post traumatic stress disorder, and it affected him frequently. It hurt him, because he had to live every day, as much as he wanted to die before, and he failed. He feared that he tried again, he'd fail again. I failed again....I failed again... "Make it stop...make it stop..." his voice was hoarse, his eyes were wide.

Naoki swallowed the nervousness that was rising in his throat and put a hand on Tai's cheek, making their eyes meet. "Tai, nothing is happening. I'm here with you."

The large chestnut eyes looked as if they could be on fire, tint red from crying, a orange-caramel color burning in the dark brown. Make it stop...make it stop... The small male stared at the older male, eyes still wide, it took him a few minutes to breath steady, and a few moments to calm down. His lips formed a frown, and his eyes teared up again, and he clung to the older male, "I'm so sorry...! Naoki-senpai, lease forgive me? I didn't mean to..." He whimpered a bit, "I-I'm sorry I'm not normal...I can try to make it up to you! I'm so sorry..."

The older male sighed inwardly and gently petted the younger's head. "You don't have to be sorry, Tai, it's fine. I was just worried."

"A-are you sure it's okay?" The young male asked quietly, not making eye-contact with him. Why can't I be a normal person...? His chestnut eyes glanced down at his shaking hands, eyes looking over the familiar bite marks, the flesh wounds that would probably never go away. Tai considered himself ugly for this. There was many things he considered himself ugly for. He felt bad because he felt like no one would want him, and if they did, he felt bad because he couldn't feel like he could give them half of what they gave him. You probably hate me now...you probably think I'm crazy...I wouldn't blame you though... The younger male's bottom lip quivered the slightest bit, holding in more tears. He didn't know why he couldn't hold in his feelings. Maybe I've just been holding them in for to long...?

"Of course it is. I'll help you whenever you need me, Tai." He smiled widely at him, his green eyes gentle, and placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

{I have to go}

Tai looked up at the older male, a bit happy, and a bit in grief. Slowly, pushing down his fears, he gently kissed the tip of his lover's nose, before lightly nuzzling his cheek, purring softly.

A loud purr exploded from Naoki's chest, his pale cheeks flushing when Tai returned the small kiss. He nuzzled Tai back and pulled him closer.

The young male glanced up at the blonde-haired male, a soft smile on his lips, not really knowing what to do at this point.

Tai looked at him as if he wasn't speaking English, a blank look on his face before he said, "I don't know..."

"I am...but if I fall asleep...I'll have nightmares again!" whined the young male quietly, there was a tiredness in his voice though when he spoke.

The blonde hesitated, trying to think of a solution. "Well...maybe you don't have to sleep. Just resting is okay, with your eyes open or something."

"I was about to say..." Tai sighed softly before asking, "So I can sty here...? And just...rest?" He seemed a bit relieved.