A Dance With The Devil;;And Angel and Demon Roleplay;; Koe-chan and Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

The restaurant was fairly empty at this time, so they were brought to their seats as soon as they walked in. The table was small and in the back of the building, but the atmosphere was nice.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• BlaqueCatt

The young male timidly sat down in one of the seats, as if he were scared the seat was going to bite him. Carefully, he watched the older male, a bit of a nervous and flustered look burning embarrassingly in his eyes. Tai didn't know how to act in the restaurant, given he was never there, so he figured it was like having someone over and sitting at the table. It was supposed to be smooth, calm, and collected, but that was difficult for him at the moment.

Naoki handed him a menu before opening his own, scanning it with great interest. Hmm, what kind of sweet things do they have?

Tai looked at it quietly, opening it and staring at it. He had never seen one before, and it almost fascinated him. Smiling softly at the menu, he finally decided what he wanted, based on the descriptions of the food. Putting down the menu tenderly and refolding it, he looked up at Naoki and nervously grinned.

"Eggs with fish, and some tea." Tai said with a gentle grin, rubbing the back of his neck. He was a pretty simple person, and he happened to have a fancy for both eggs and for fish, "What are you getting, Naoki-senpai?"

"No wonder why you're so sweet!" giggled the younger male softly, a strawberry blush coming over his cheeks.

Naoki's own cheeks heated at the comment, and he wondered if Tai really meant what he said. Does he think I'm cute? He looked away, his smile becoming embarrassed. "Heh...thanks."

Tai's cheeks were a heated color, after realizing what he commented, embarrassed, he buried his face in his arms, not sure what to do.

Naoki frowned and was about to ask what was wrong when their waiter came over and asked what they wanted. Seeing as Tai was most likely going to have trouble talking, the blonde ordered for both of them.

Tai was extremely flustered at the moment, and he didn't even notice the new person come to the table. Quietly, a few moments after the waiter left, the young beige colored male lifted his head softly and blinked at Naoki a few times and said quietly, "S-sorry..."

Naoki smiled reassuringly at him. "It's fine." He leaned back in his chair, pulling his hat down further over his hair, as it had started to slip off.

{I have to go}

The younger male nodded softly, and put up his hood quietly before asking, "Do you want to play that game again...? Where we tell each other about ourselves?"

"Umm...okay!" decided Tai with a small smile. As he pondered to think of something, his fingers continued to shake a bit, "There are a lot of deer on my property, given that while my father was off at war, my mother would always draw deer in, because she always thought they were elegant and pretty."

"Really? Awesome! I've never seen a deer. Well, up close." His green eyes were huge. "Okay, my turn. Um...my sister is studying to become a doctor in Belgium."

Tai nodded slowly before saying, "She must be a very smart lady..." His amber eyes looked up at the blonde again before he softly said, "I have two kittens...I didn't introduce you to them...I found them in a garbage can one day, tehy're still too young to be let out of the back room, but I take care of them everyday...their names are Kaede and Pooky."

"She's much smarter than me," Naoki agreed, before regarding Tai with surprise when the kittens were mentioned. "Really? It's weird that I didn't smell them...you'll have to show me!"

"They're really cute...Pooky is a dark brown kitten, and Kaede is a goldenish colored kitten." Tai smiled softly, liking the idea of talking about kittens.

"Ooh, does Kaede match my hair?" The blonde grinned rather stupidly, his expression showing no shame, and his green eyes were playful.

"Kind of, he acts a lot like you too...he's always really hyper and sweet." said Tai softly, "Pooky's a bit of an introvert, and doesn't like playing with his brother at all, and is kind of shy, and doesn't like to really trust others...Pooky trusts me, probably because I feed and nurture him..." sighed Tai softly.

He sounds exactly like you, the blonde almost said aloud, then stopped himself when he realized that was probably going to sound offensive. "I can't wait to meet them."

"I bet they'll like you." Tai said simply, staring off at the wall a bit, suddenly becoming a bit distant. Tai kind of had his moments, and he felt a bit...weird at the moment, and he felt like there was something that he should be ashamed of, or embarrassed of, but he had a feeling he was not quite sure what it was.

Naoki, occupied with thoughts if the kittens, did not notice Tai's subtle mood change. He hummed softly to himself, tapping his foot lightly but rapidly on the floor.