VaMpIrE TaKeOvEr

Sosuke0549

"That's Ryu for you..."

Age stood hugging Juilan..

( Come on...I'll show you out.)

The twin says in the humans mind.. holding his hand as headed to the door..

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XxMissxPhantomhivexX

• Sosuke0549

Julian gripped Age's hand as they left the room, the boy feeling slightly sad that he was leaving. He honest;y hoped things didn't go back to the way they had been before where the twins hated him.

Age showed the human out of the vampire dorm.

"Good bye Juilan, see you tomorrow..."

Along with the new mutts coming to school the next, next day.

Age kissed Julian's hand before letting go and closing the door. Locking it shut... age sighed as he headed back to his brother to help relax him...

Julian gazed at the door for a moment before he turned and trekked slowly back to his dorm. He was thankful it was a Sunday, meaning there was no school but...he didn't know what tomorrow would bring and it scared him slightly.

{Next Day}

The twins had ditched school.alright werewolves were now on campus..

"Julian! Come here"

A girl called him. Beside her stood a boy who looked rather different.

"This is Jake. Will you show him to the werewolf dorm? I can't. I'll be late for soccer practice.

The guy smiled at Juilan. He seemed friendly.

AnimeGuy16.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^Jake^^^^

(He reminds me of Inuyasha. xD)

Julian felt his face pale slightly as he recalled Ryu's words from the previous day.

"If I find out You even looked at one your dead to me"

Julian immediately looked at the ground before looking at the girl, trying to avoid looking at the wolf. He knew he was being stupid, allowing Ryu to order him around but....his heart hurt at the thought of the twins leaving him and besides, Ryu could be scary when he was mad. "I-I'm sorry b-but I can't. I have a lot of h-homework to get done. Bye!" He said hurriedly and rushed off in the other direction, cheeks burning in a blush.

Jake watched Julian leave...

The girl looked at Jake.

"I'm so sorry! He's usually more considerate."

"Its fine... I get people are scared of us...I'll find my way around thanks anyway.

The boy left and wondered into the human door...completely lost...

Julian ran all the way back to his dorm where he paused at the top of the stairs, slightly out of breath. This was going to be difficult. If Ryu was going to get angry simply from him looking at a werewolf then what the heck was he supposed to do? They're all over the school now. What, is he just supposed to never look at people ever again. He sighed, hitting his head against the wall slightly. Maybe he should ask Age what he was supposed to do...

It was very cold today.

Ryu and Age came to class today. Sitting in there seats. They were rather quiet. As the human students entitled..3 werewolves students came into the classroom as well and the vampires glared at them. Ryu flashing his fangs.

One of these guys was Jake. He sat right next to Julian.

The class room was so intense...it felt like Ryu and Age would attack the werewolves. It was rather scary...

"Ok class seattle down. Seattle down. Few of you didn't do your assignments and are now failing my class... tho students will return to my classroom after school ends for after school detection. Juilan, Ryu, and Age, you 3 will stay... so moving all. You all have noticed a new addition to the classroom.

" There's names are Luke, Page, and Jake. Please give them a warm welcome when you can... So today I have your new assignments. I will be assigning partners.

He went threw a list of names and partners.

Until he said Julian's name.

"Julian your partner in Jake, And Ryu. I except you all will get along... Age, Luke and Momo- "

He continued on And on... until he was Done

Ryu hated the partners his brother wasn't even with him! And worse! He was partnered with a werewolve!

He was livid...

The teacher explained the assignment. But Ryu didn't fucking care... He wanted to snap a werewolf on half!

Julian bit his lip nervously when the werewolves entered the class. He could feel the intense glares coming from slightly behind him and he knew that the twins were glaring holes at the werewolves. He became even more nervous when the werewolf from yesterday, Jake, sat right next to him. The tense air in the classroom increased even more when they were partnered.

The boy looked over to see Ryu practically trembling in rage and Julian was surprised he didn't blow up then and there. Julian sighed quietly and stood up from his seat as others in the room did so as well. He walked over and sat as close to the vampire as he could, hoping he could calm him down some way.

Ryu's eyes were flickering red.. As his brother moved away from him and Juilan took his place.

Ryu gripped Julian's thigh.

( We are no doing this project I don't fucking care if we fail again. You will stay away from him!)

He had glared and practically yelled at Julian in his head..

Jake Sat across from Juilan and out starched his hand to him.

"Hi. I'm Jake it's nice to meet you."

Ryu glared at the werewolf as he offered his hand to him as well but Ryu slapped it away.

"Touch him or me and I'll kill you"

He hissed. Not being to loud so other won't hear.

Julian flinched at the loud voice that yelled in his head. He watched Jake hold out a hand but he made no move to offer his own, not wanting to incur Ryu's wrath. He sighed, leaning against Ryu as he closed his eyes, wondering if by them staying after school if it will keep him from completely failing for the semester seeing as Ryu refused to do the project.

The bell rang and Ryu quickly grabbed Julian's hand leaving....

He held tightly on to Julian's arm- hurting him as he pulled the human into the bathroom and slamming him into a stall..

" If he says anything to you- you tell me. And I don't want you near any of those mutts!"

He sighed slowly licking Julian's neck...

Julian gasped when Ryu grabbed his hand and dragged him to the bathroom, shoving him into a stall. Julian stumbled back slightly, trying to catch his balance. A blush spread across his cheeks when Ryu licked his neck slowly, trying not to laugh at the ticklish feeling.

" Do you understand Julian, your irritating Me right now."

He gripped the boys crotch roughly. Squeezing. " is that you like that guy? You like that filthy werewolf?"

He glared... the fact that Julian was quite and not saying anything was pissing him off...

Ryu was the one to get EXTREMELY jealous.

A yelp of surprise escaped him when he felt Ryu grab his crouch area roughly, his hips jerking slightly. "Of course I don't like him, I haven't even talked to the guy!" He sputtered.

Ryu frowned his free hand gripping the humans chin as he licked Juilan's lips with his warm tongue to tease the boy.

( Good... )

Ryu stared deeply into Julian's eyes.

"Your mine~"

He slowly pulled away.

"Now go...you'll be late from class".

He looked away stepping out of the stall just when Age came into the bathroom.

He was quite not sure what to say.

"I handled it..lets go"

Ryu said bitterly as his brother nodded falling him out... the rest of the day...the twins completely ignored the Human.

Julian sighed as he walked back to his dorm with a dejected slump to his shoulders. Ever since the even in the bathroom and the twins left they hadn't even looked at the boy much less talked to him. Julian's mind was running around in circles as he tried to figure out just what he did wrong.

" Hey...e-excuse me but can I have a word with you."

It was Jake. The hot sexy werewolf that was his partner for class. He seemed rather bumped.

"Your names Julian...right?

He had a heart felt smile scratching the back of his head.

He didnt seem like such a bad guy,..in fact he was rather friendly... and nice... and... pretty cool...

Julian turned at the sound of the voice, gazing up at Jake as he nodded slightly. He still felt slightly hurt that the twins were ignoring him know and his mind as still on trying to figure out what he did wrong so Ryu's warning was forgotten momentarily.

"Thanks..

He lead the other to a bench and sat.

"I... don't know what I did to you but. I really want to get a good grade being my first week here. It was difficult to get in this school and I want to keep my grade up. So... please help me out... I apologize if I ever frightened you or hurt you in any way. Will you be my partner and help me..."

How could you say no? He was so kind. He was really trying.

Julian bit his lip as he looked down at the ground. He knew he would feel terribly guilty if Jake failed because of him but....Julian was so torn. He didn't want the twins mad at him but he also wanted to help Jake out. I'm being so selfish. He thought suddenly. Here I am, wanting to help the guy but not because I don't want someone mad at me. If that's not selfish then I don't know what is. Julian sucked in a big breath and looked up at the werewolf. "I'll help you."

Jake smiled from ear to ear.

"Thank you so much! I really need help with it. Is it ok if I come by your dorm? Or do you want to come to mine? I'll try to get this done know so I don't inconvenience you."

Age and Ryu were heading back to there dorm when they saw Julian with Jake... Age paused seeing the human.. and Ryu flared up.

" lets go..."

The twins left without Julian seeing him.