VaMpIrE TaKeOvEr

Sosuke0549

4 years ago, the world discovered that supernatural beings exist. Before the humans could go into a frenzy- they quickly made a piece treaty with Vampires, and werewolves.

Now they walk among Human society...and is now coming to your school~

Stone Academy is a private school for humans. Girls and boys...Until they announce that next semester- Vampires will be attending.

They will live in there own dorms- but will attend classes with Humans.

Of course every one is scared of them.

tumblr_mxrxd1juRH1sw3w6jo1_500.jpg

Names: Age and Ryu

Ages: 126

Positions: Seme- tho you could try topping them...they strongly hate being on the bottom. But it's doable if you play your cards right...*Wink*

Ryu~

Dislike(s): school, humans, veggies, animals, stupid people, and disrespect

Like(s):Clubs, blood, and toying with people's minds and emotions

Age~

Dislike(s):school, humans, sweets, stupid people, animals, and disrespect

Like(s): Clubs, blood, and toying with people's minds and emotions

As you can see they are very similar But Age is more carrying then Ryu. And you'll see that threw out the rp. Both twins like making wagers, and there both very cruel, mean and rude. But they have there reasons- and you'll find out about there pass along the way. But to put it simple- they are both Jerks

WARNINGS

This Rp Might Include~

S&M~

Hardcore Sex~

Cursing~

Threesomes~

And Perhaps Rape~

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XxMissxPhantomhivexX

• Sosuke0549

hfJL5.jpg

~Stands at 4'10~ "Make fun of my height, I dare you."

~Name~

Karou Thiago "I know it's a girly name, what of it?!"

~Age~

~Position~

Uke "N-No! N-No I-I'm not! *blushes*"

~Dislikes~

- Being ordered around

- His height being made fun of

- Being spoken to like a child

~Likes~

- Cute things, though he will deny it if asked

- Sweets, he has a MAJOR sweet tooth

- Animals

- Having his head rubbed(If you try and he doesn't like you he is liable to bite)

The class room was out of control as people went on rambling about the vampires stared today.

" Can you believe our schools allowing this!"

A boy yelled.

" I hear if you look at them wrong- they'll bit you"

" I heard they burn in sunlight yet here they are!"

" those freaks!"

" Monsters!"

"Dirty blood suckers!"

Man everyone was either scared of them or making fun of them. The teacher stepped in.

" Everyone quiet down! Please take your seats!"

Everyone became quiet rushing to there desks.

"... now... i know most of you disagree with the new school...requirements but...We will be having vampires come to this school. Its a way to show that Humans and Vampires came live together in harmony. So please- all of you be on your best behavior. "

There was a sudden knock on the door. The girl teacher paused looking to her students.

" it's them- please remember what i said"

She went over to the door opening it. And In came the vampire twins.

" Oh welcome to our class room! I'm Mrs.Ao. please introduce yourselfers to the class."

The two good-looking boys stood in the middle of the room there hands in there pockets. They both had there school uniforms messed up. Weather they weren't wearing there tie, there shirt wasn't button, or they were wearing wrong shoes. They clearly looked sexy and rocked the schools lame but rather respectable outfit.

The room was quiet as the guys glared and girls blushed- I swear if you looked close enough you could see HEARTS In the females eyes.

"I'm Ryu. This is my twin brother Age."

He turned to the Mrs.Ao.

" that's it. Can we sit now"

He said rather rudely. But he didn't even wait for answer- him and his brother just went straight to the back of the class- sitting in two empty sits... the teacher looked rather stunned but wouldn't argue with vampires.

" um.... OK Class. Please take out your text books and read Chapter 7 on page 220."

Everyone was looking at the vampire boys as they just sat there not doing a thing.

Julian rolled his eyes as his classroom started panicking about the fact that vampires would be coming to the school. You would think the world is ending, my god. Julian thought to himself, scowling. He looked up as Ms.Ao started talking only to be interrupted by a knock at the door.

The classroom seemed to hold its breath as their teacher walked across the room and opened the door. In stepped two of the most hottest guys Julian had ever had the pleasure of laying his eyes on. Julian will deny every word, but he melted into a puddle on the floor right along with the girls. He mentally slapped himself and shook his head. He was [not, repeat: not going to get goo goo-eyed at a pair of cute guys, he was stronger than this!

He watched as they introduced themselves then went to the back of the classroom to sit in the only two empty seats, which just so happened to be right next to Julian. Already he could feel the hateful stares from the girls in the class and he just rolled his eyes again at their stupidity. He peeked at the brothers out of the corner of his eyes, green iris's hidden behind chocolate bangs.

He followed the teachers directions, the only one it seemed and refrained from rolling his eyes yet again as he started reading.

The boys were rather quiet... tho they were having a conversation threw telepathy. The twins kept there eyes to themselves acting as if there was nothing to better to do.

" um- Pardon me. Ryu. Age... you both need a book"

"We forgot our books. Won't happen again"

He said not really caring the boys continued to lazy around. Only paying attention to themselves until Mrs.Ao told everyone to get in a group with 2-3 people. The twins remained in there seats as everyone moved around the room to get with there partners.

Julian raised emerald eyes as the teacher informed them to get into groups. He looked around then blinked when he realized that the only people left to form a group was the twins and...him. Julian bit his lip then turned back to his book. The vampires looked like they didn't want to be bothered and frankly he didn't want to approach them. He blew his bangs out of his face irritably as he continued to read.

"Julian."

Said boy looked up upon hearing his named called to see the teacher standing in front of him, giving him a stern look. "I want you to pair up with the new students. They don't have a book so you'll have to share." Julian opened his mouth as if to argue when Ms.Ao fixed him with a glare.

"Now."

Julian sighed as she walked away and stood up, walking over to the twins. "Hello." The small boy said awkwardly.

The twins turned seeing Julian. They looked at each other before meeting with the humans eyes.

"Hello"

they said together. The twins sometimes talked at the same time to freak people out. Plus it was fun.

Ryu watched the Human carefully.

"You scared of us? "

He teased. But Age just smiled a little looking away.

" don't tease him brother... humans are annoying fragile things"

They both snickered.

Julian blinked and looked up, his stare turning into a glare. "No, I am not scared of you. And I'm not annoying nor am I fragile!" He retorted, small hands clenching his book. Well, the fragile part he didn't know about. He was pretty petite and tiny, and these guys looked strong. But, stubborn little thing that he was, Julian refused to back down and simply tried to look menacing(And failing at it) as he glared at the twins.

The twins smirked looking at the human as if he was a cute joke.

"That's debatable."

The vampires looked at Mrs.Ao as she spoke to the class.

"OK class- i want you to write and essay on your partner. Its due next week and will be presented to the class. Please try and do your best- Everyone is dismissed early to get to know your partners. It'll be 40% of your grade... Who knows- you just might learn something new~"

The class cheered excited to leave early as a ton of them ran out.

The twins slowly stood - putting there hands In there pockets. As ignoring the humans as they headed out of the class room...

"Thank God that's over. Why are human schools so boring . I can't stand being around all these idiots"

"There, There bother... I know your pain. What do you think about the teacher? "

They looked at each other.

"Lame!"

They said in unison, laughing.

Mrs.Ao was very kind hearted teacher and all of her students loved her! It was wrong for them to say such things about her when they didn't even know here.

" I feel as tho this will be a boring year for us...Life was so much easier with out humans knowing our existence.

" True..."

Julian couldn't believe his rotten luck! Not even five minutes spent in their company and he already hated the two! And now he was supposed to write an essay on them? Julian grabbed him bag and exited the room with a scowl on his face. He stormed down the hallway to his next class, which was Math, his worst subject. He happened to pass by the twins on his way there and he shot them a glare before he turned and darted into the classroom. He sat down at his seat in the back and jerked his notebook out of his bag, still silently fuming.

The twins attended there classes like they were supposes too, tho they were bored out of there minds. When lunch came around Age and Ryu headed up to the roof top to eat. Knowing very well Humans would shun them. Plus it was quiet up there and they were sure to see other vampires up top. Of course they weren't alone. Ryu and Age sat together- away from even there own kind- quietly eating and talking to each other... they were rather distant

Julian sighed as he trailed up the steps to the rooftop. He liked it up there, there weren't many students and he could see the sky. He walked away from everyone else and laid down, staring up at the sky. His stomach growled and he winced. He was hungry but he didn't have the money to buy anything and there wasn't much at home to bring anything. It didn't surprise him though, with the way his father was wasting all their money on liquor. Speaking of his father, Julian winced at the memory of this morning, when he nearly got decapitated by a empty beer bottle being chucked at his head. He sighed, closing his eyes.

Vampires glared at the human that suddenly came. Age and Ryu looked at each other, watching the boy....

(Your not welcome here.. vamps only...)

He hissed in the others head.

The principal has agreed to let the vampires have the roof- since they needed a place to feed. No humans were aloud up there with them.

( unless you want to be our dinner)

They smirked looking completely serious- as the other vampires started to crowed the human in...

Julian let out a small yelp upon hearing a voice inside his head. He sat up only yo notice that most of the vampires had crowded around him. He scrambled to his feet, feeling uneasy. His eyes darted around, looking for an escape. He suddenly darted to the left, trying to use his small size as an advantage.

The twins laughed at the boys reactions to them talking in his mind. A vampire grabbed Julian by his shirt.

"Why leaving so soon?"

The guy hissed- flashing his fangs...the others smirked showing there now emerged fangs.

" You came up here willingly- you must want to donate that delicious blood of yours~"

He said- pulling at Julian's shirt collar. He licked his lips.

Julian bit back a whimper and thrashed around in the vampires grip. "No! Let me go!" The small boy hissed, trying to claw at the hands holding him. He kicked out his small legs in hopes of hitting the stupid vampire gripping his shirt.

" ohhh- feisty little guy"

Another vampire grabbed Julian's arm and another grabbed his legs.

" you do realize we could break every bone in your body with out breaking a sweat?"

A girl vampire looked at Julian-

" Are we even sure he's a boy?"

" good question- let's find out-"

The vampires laughed undoing Julian's pants- just then...Age and Ryu intervene.

(OK guys knock it off- put him down.)

He said to all the vampires threw telepathy... not bothering to speak to the human. The vampires frowned dropping the boy and going back to there corners and conversations.

The twins glared at Julian.

"... this place is for Vampires only- don't come back up here"

"further more- you own us a thank you because we didn't have to save your stupid ass"

They sighed crossing there arms.

Julian paled when they started undoing his pants and his struggles increased. All of a sudden he was dropped to the ground. He immediately scrambled to his feet, buttoning his pants again. Julian glared up at the twins, tiny hands clenched into fists. "Then why did you?" He spat, shoving his hair out of his face.

Because drinking on campus is forbidden and biting students is too. Unlike them. Age and I know how to act. Next time don't willing step into a place full of vampires.

He glared.

" this place just allowed us to be here. I'd be a shame if it was over so soon...now go..."

Julian huffed, crossing his arms over his thin chest. "Well excuse me for not knowing the place I go to every day has been claimed!" He glared at them once more before he stomped over to the door that lead down from the roof. He jerked open the door and disappeared inside.

"I don't like him...that filthy human didn't even thank us."

Age shrugged

" I find him interesting. He's very different from those other humans that are scared of us... "

Ryu rolled his eyes.

" I suppose..."

The twins finished up on the roof and headed to there next class together. They were never seen alone, it was always Age and Ryu. Or Ryu and Age...

Julian walked into his History class and sat down. He pulled out his notebook and started taking notes, eyes darting up to look at the board before darting back down to the paper. His stomach growled once again, louder than before and he winced and tried to ignore it.

The day ended rather quickly. Tho of course the twins didn't plan on doing there assignment for Mrs.Ao. meaning Julian would fail too. But,.oh well they didn't care. They returned to there dorms laughing with each other... they always has each other...why need anyone else?

Julian sighed as he made his way to his dorm. He knew he needed to start on that assignment for Ms.Ao but...that would mean talking to them. He didn't want to fail but...did he really have to go talk to them? And besides, they looked like they didn't care. He sighed as he walked inside the building and started up the stairs. All he wanted was to go to his room and curl up on his bed.

Julian had been so absorbed in his thoughts that he didn't see the kid running down the stairs until it was too late. The small boy gasped as something slammed into his shoulder. He teetered on the step he was on before the weight of his book bag pulled him down.

Everything was a blue after that and when he came to he was laying at the bottom of the stairs with his head pounding and his right wrist and left ankle throbbing with pain. He grimaced and tried to move only to suck in a deep breath when his wrist protested the motion.

"yuck...."

Ryu protested- Age was sitting on the couch as he looked over to his twin.

"What's wrong brother?"

"This....substitute. The school developed these pills that we drop into water. Its suppose to substitute for our blood thirst. It's rather gross to me"

"That's because your tastebuds are use to rich, thick blood... it might not taste so great right now...but it's strangely satisfying"

" what ever...I hate this place."

"Your not the only one brother...I'm sure the others hate it too."

"And you brother?"

" I wouldn't say I necessarily hate it....I find that one human...strange. interesting I suppose"

"Hmp..."

" Do not act like that big brother...sulking doesn't suit you."

Age came over to his brother and kissed his cheek hugging him from behind...

" Just drink this up for now...

Ryu sighed slowly sipping his lightly red drink.

"good boy~"

"shut up."

vampires and the humans were in two completely different dorms. And...its rather much safer that way...