VaMpIrE TaKeOvEr

Sosuke0549

Julian gave him a small smile as he hitched his backpack further onto his back. A feeling suddenly washed over him, like someone had been watching him. He mentally shrugged and focused back onto Jake. "Either or is fine with me." He said.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XxMissxPhantomhivexX

• Sosuke0549

" Alright come by my dorm. I'll be waiting the lounge. And don't worry. Were not as scary as everyone thinks. Thanks again. See you tonight"

He left going to his dorm,

Meanwhile Ryu and Age were in there room. Ryu was sulking as Age was a rather disappointed.

" I'm done with him... if he even looks at be I'll kill him-

" stop it Ryu. You know your as hurt as I am.. We started to become attached to him...

" Well not anymore... swear him."

" Do you want to call Violet and Raven? "

Ryu shrugged... the two girls were suppose to be there future Wives one day and all four of them grew up together.. so they knew the twins well.

" I guess... go head"

Julian sighed and turned, heading to his dorm. He walked up the stairs and opened his door, stepping inside. He set his bag down and flopped down onto his couch, sighing once more. He stared up at the ceiling blankly. Before he knew it, it was time to go meet Jake. He rolled off the couch and exited his dorm, heading to Jake's.

Age called the two girl telling them to come over. Ryu and Age felt like CRAP. They felt like there hearts had split in two. It was stupid to get attached to a filthy human...it would never happen again... Never! Ryu bit his lip laying on the couch. His arms behind his head As a pillow, laying on his back. He stared up at the ceiling.

" damn you..."

Thinking about Julian. He shook his head, sighing only once as Age returned to the living room sitting on the opposite side of the couch. Across from his brother. He put the phone down, setting it on the coffee table.

" there be here tomorrow.. I think there going to join Stone Academy. Raven says that it's boring at there home and they want to be around us more...

" Whatever...I don't care if they start going to this school. I just need a quick fix."

" Your so cruel brother... you now Raven is truly in love with you."

" So.. her being in love with me just makes her more willing to do whatever I say. You know are family's are only making us marry because of the money it will bring and the mix of vampire race, well... there having high hopes for a new vampire kind. Pure bloods mixed with aristocrats... it's humor in its own... and you know it's hard to get a girl pregnant with us being immortal. I will fuck her till I become bored and need someone new.."

Age sighed shaking his head...

"... shame on you Ryu...

He shrugged.

"It's the truth. And the truth is never prettty..."