VaMpIrE TaKeOvEr

Sosuke0549

Ryu suddenly sank his fangs into Julian's shoulder as Age did the same- his pearly white sharp fangs sinking into his neck...gulping his blood down.there tongues sliding over his skin. God it hurt!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XxMissxPhantomhivexX

• Sosuke0549

A scream tore itself from Julian's throat when he felt something really sharp bite down into his shoulder and his neck. Tears spilled down his cheeks as his body tensed, which made it hurt even worse. Julian tried to twist away but then cried out when it just made the fangs dig in deeper. His hands were gripping Age's shirt so hard it looked like the fabric was about to tear.

The twins drank the human until he lost so much blood that he fainted.

The twins eyes glowed red As they pulled away...wiping there bloody lips. Ryu and Age removed themselves from the bed. Leaving the unconscious boy on the bed.

"he tasted good"

"yes...brother you were too rough with him..."

"Whatever"

No...

Julian thought weakly as he felt his blood being drained. He fought to keep his eyes open but it was in vain. His vision went dark and he collapsed.

Julian was floating in darkness. He knew there was something important he needed to remember but...he was so...tired...

In the waking word, Julian's body began to tremble from the coldness of the room and he curled up into a tiny ball to try and get warm.

Age saw the human tremble and he covered him up with the bed sheets and patted his head sweetly. He knew the other probably couldn't go two rounds with him and Ryu...so it was best for him to rest for now...

The trembling slowed as warmth began to seep in around him. Julian slowly uncurled from his fetal position. His arms reached out, finding a pillow and hugging it to his chest. He let out a small yawn and nuzzled his face against the fabric, strands of hair falling softly in his face.

Julian eventually blinked his eyes open, feeling really tired and drained. He sat up on the bed, rubbing his eyes cutely and yawning. He looked around, confused at first as to where he was. It then came back to him what had happened and he winced, his bottom and neck feeling sore. He tried to climb out of the bed but soon realized that wasn't a good idea. "ow ow ow ow..." He whined quietly, feeling his lower back protest when he tried to stand. He finally gave up and laid back down on the bed with a sigh.

"Sore mortal? "

Ryu came into the room and sat on the bed touching his neck as he placed a bandage on his neck and should...covering the bit marks.

Then Ryu sighing.

"Do you want anything?

Age suddenly entered and smiled at Julian.

"hey sleepy head...how did you sleep?"

"Have any dreams about me?"

The twins said together...and then laughed.watching the human...

Julian sat upright when Ryu came in. He stayed silent as he let the vampire place a bandage over the wound. Age soon came in. He stared at both of them, not sure what to say. He stomach chose at that moment to growl loudly and he blushed, trying to muffle the sound with his arms.

The twins heard the growling stomach of Julian and they both stared at him.

"he's Hungary brother"

"So it seems..what do you want to eat?'

Julian blinked. "Um...I'm not sure.." He mumbled, looking down. He realized he was still naked and he blushed, looking around for his clothes without letting the sheets fall off of him.

Ryu smirked.

"Don't be shy, we've seen every nook and cranny of your body.~"

He pulled away.

"Come now... you can look in our kitchen for something."

"Brother don't tease him. Give him His clothes."

"Its fun teasing him~ and he doesn't need to be shy, I mean all ready touched every single part of his body. I was even inside him. He shouldn't be affected by me just looking at him..isn't that right Julian"

He smiled out stretching his hand to the human so he could lead him to the kitchen.

Julian blushed harder at Ryu's words, his face probably resembling a tomato. He saw his underwear and leaned over, grabbing them. He almost fell off the bed but he managed to catch himself last minute and straighten. He managed to pull his underwear on without letting the covers fall off and only when he was clothes somewhat did he accept Ryu's hand, wincing when he was one his feet.

"Aw your no fun"

Ryu heard the human wince and he quickly picked him up in his arms. Carrying him like a princess to the kitchen.

(After you eat, well take a bath together...what do you think..~)

The vampire questioned licking the human inside the ear.

Age followed. He sometimes wished he had the courage of his brother...his brother was rough but did what ever he wanted..

A small yelp escaped Julian when he was suddenly picked up by Ryu. He scowled cutely up at the vampire at his bath suggestion then followed by the twin licking his ear. "P-Pervert!" He exclaimed, ears turning red as his blush darkened.

"Am I? "

Ryu rolled his eyes. The human was growing on him. He was rather cute.

Ryu set Juilan down on the counter forcefully putting himself in between the others legs As he gazed up at him...

"And what does our princess want to eat? There's pancakes, muffins, bagels, toast, I suppose I could make you bacon and eggs.. tho I hate cooking.

" I don't mind making you something Juilan... unlike Ryu. I like cooking.

Strangely it seemed that the vampires who hated humans to death were warming up to Julian. There was something about him that drew the twins in...now even Ryu found this human interesting.

Age leaned I'm the counter.. both handsome vampires looking at him. But soon the twins would return to there bitterness personality's.... and ingore the once again...

Julian looked between the twins, unable to decide. He chewed his bottom lip as he thought before he finally made a decision. "Pancakes." He said, feeling slightly awkward with Ryu standing there between his legs. The rest of what the vampire said then sunk in and Julian sputtered indignantly. "I-I'm not a princess!"

Ryu smirked.

"but you are~"

Age smiled as he started pulling out ingredients out to cook the pancakes...

Ryu watched his brother for a moment before teasing the human again.

"when we take a bath together would you like both of us to be with you?"

He questioned taking Julian's hand and licking is fingers...

His tongue warm and soft...wet and smooth...

Julian sputtered again, cheeks going even redder as he tried to tug his hand away. "W-Who said I-I'm taking a bath w-with you?!"

"I did... you are... you have no choice princess~"

He bit the others finger. His Fang breaking the humans skin. Punishment for defying him...

A yelp escaped him when he felt Ryu bite his fingers. Julian scowled at him, trying to tug his hand away once more. "Don't call me princess!" The boy grumbled.

"Ryu don't tease him.leave Juilan alone"

Ryu sighed letting the human go but remained were he was. Staying in between the humans legs.

"I think I found the perfect nickname for you....princess- what will you do if I continue to call you princess~"

Ryu questioned rubbing Julian's thigh.

(You do know Age didn't get a turn to fuck you... it would be unfair if we didn't go another round, and sex is less painful in the water)

He smirked licking his own lips, hungry for another round of sex...Ryu believed in sex at night and in the morning..