VaMpIrE TaKeOvEr

Sosuke0549

Ryu smirked.

"Your such a good boy"

He said licking Julian's cheek.,.to tease him He took the boys chin with his free hand and lightly sank his fangs in Juilan's cheek.. as Age lightly started to thrust into him... soft at first and then a little harder to get completely inside the human..his hands wondering up and down Juilan chest...Ryu tugged on the boys length...

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XxMissxPhantomhivexX

• Sosuke0549

Julian let out a cry of pain when Ryu sank his fangs into his cheek, body reflectively pressing back against Age to try and get away from the stinging pain.

(You can't run away Princess...)

He whispered in the boys mind licking the boys bleeding cheek...Age lightly grinding onto Juilan...

(How does it feel? Does it hurt? Tell me and I'll stop... the last thing I want to do is hurt you~)

He said sweetly...

Julian gasped when he felt Age move inside him. "I-It h-hurts a bit- ah!" He cried out in surprise when the vampire nudged a spot deep inside him, causing small bolts of pleasure to shoot through him.

( Do wish for me to stop?)

He questioned grinding into his slightly harder..Ryu got a little jealous and brought the humans fingers to his lips his mouth taking in his fingers and sucking and licking. His fangs grazing the boys delicate fingers...until he bit Juilan's finger...licking up the blood...teasing him completely..

(Call out my name...say my name Princess...say it~)

He said almost begging...as his glowing red eyes met Julian's

Julian shook his head at Age's question. "N-No, d-don't stop..." He said, hips thrusting back against the vampire behind him He gasped when Ryu bit his fingers then moaned out the vampires name, burying his face against Ryu's shoulder.

"good boy~... say it again. Or I might just have to punish you.~"

Age continued grinding into Julian's sweet spot.. kissing his neck and shoulders as his hands just couldn't stop touching the humans body...

Ryu gripped the humans ass cheek hard..

(Say my name.. tell me who you want~)

Age felt some what left out as Julian called for his brother and not him,..

Julian moaned helplessly, his eyes fluttering shut. The only thing he could at that point was moan the brothers names, grip Ryu's shoulder's tightly with his small hands, and thrust his hips back against Age, gasping.

As the human thrusted back into Age. Age lost his composer and came inside the human.Julian was so cute With his constant moaning..age adored the human calling out his name. As his hoy sticky liquid decored the humans insides he pulled himself out... slowly and with ease. As he nibbled the boys crest in his back... just right above his ass.

His fangs grazing his the humans skin...

Ryu squeezed The humans ass roughly yanking us hair and pulling him into a ruthless kiss. With biting and the vampires tongue was so hot againest His.

Julian gasped when he felt warmth spread through his insides, a hiss leaving him when he felt Age pull out. He wrapped his arms around Ryu's neck, pressing closer as he kissed him back, slightly pants leaving his lips. His brain was fuzzy and he couldn't think straight, just arch his bottom against Age's and shyly press his tongue against Ryu's.

Age slowly pulled away. And after a few minutes of rough making out Ryu pulled away as well.. he cupped Julian's cheek.

"what a sexy look you have"

He slowly moved away.

" when your ready get out. We''ll walk you back to your dorm"

Age nodded As the twins got out of the hot bath. Wrapping towels around them leaving the bathroom and closing the door behind him.

They both got dressed and Sat on the couch waiting for the human. Age noticed a latter under there door and quickly picked up getting off the couch...

"Brother... it's a letter for the school.."

Ryu rolled his eyes.

"About what? "

Age sat next to his brother back on the couch as he opened it. And read it.. and slight shock on his face.

".. starting on the 5th Werewolves will be attending Stone Academy!"

"What?!! Let me see that?!"

He snatched the letter from his brother reading it for himself and in danger tore it to pieces.

"Those mutts are coming here?! How dare they!!!"

He was pissed! This was suppose to be a place for Vampires and humans! So now they suddenly include werewolves too!! It was stupid! Unfair! And wrong! Vampires and Werewolves have NEVER! Gotton along!

Julian relaxed against the tub, sighing and closing his eyes. He honestly didn't know what to think. All this had happened so quickly he was struggling to wrap his head around it. He wasn't sure what his relationship with the twins was now and he was scared that this was just a one time thing for them and they would soon go back to hating him. He sighed again and stood, stepping out of the bath then grabbing a towel and drying himself off.

He went back to the room and got dressed before he went looking for the twins. He found them on the couch, looking upset about something. "What is it? Is something wrong?"

The twins looked up at Julian.

" Werewolves will be attending the academy in a few days.. "

Age said sadly looking away.

Ryu was ferrous and started braking things.

"THOSE SQUIRREL CHASING IDIOTS! I hate them!!"

Julian blinked. Werewolves...? So, was everything he thought to be just fairy-tales real?! When Ryu started breaking things Julian immediately shrunk back, eyes going wide with fear as the horrible memories of his father in a drunken rage came back to him. He had to fight to urge to go run and find a place to hide, which was what he normally did when people were angry and started breaking things. He didn't like angry people, he never knew what they were going to do.

Ryu's eyes were glowing red... So pissed.

" Brother stop... "

"Fuck off! I'LL DO WHATEVER I WANT!!"

He growled flashing his sharp fangs...

"...... Your scaring Julian"

He sais slowly as Ryu turned to the human..seeing that he was scared...he stop..

"... tch"

He stomachs out of the living room and into there room slamming the door.

Age sighed.

" I'm sorry you had to see you. He just needs to blow off some steam..come.."

He outstretched his arms to Julian...wanting to ease the humans fear..

Julian looked at the closed door that Ryu slammed after him. He looked at Age then darted over, wrapping his arms around the vampire as he trembled slightly. He hated that he was appearing weak but it terrified him when people yelled and threw things. It reminded him of his life back home, which he still had nightmares about.

Julian looked up at Age then over at the closed door, biting his lip. "Can...I-Is it ok if I go in t-there? I..I want to s-see if I can cheer him up." Julian said softly, looking back up at the vampire.

Age was rather surprised. He cupped Julian's cheek and laid a quick peck on his lips. Before running his fingers threw the humans hair.

"I suppose. You May try. But be careful he May say things he doesn't mean because of his angry and he may be very forceful. Moe then normal..."

He released his gentle hold on the human and kissed his forehead...

Julian nodded and turned to the bedroom. He walked over to the door, knocked softly before he stepped inside. "Ryu?" He said softly as he closed the door quietly behind him. His green eyes searched through the slightly dim lighting of the bedroom, trying to find the vampire.

Ryu was sitting on the bed, His eyes glowing a menacing red.

"What do you want."

He said harshly. Glancing at the human.. he was in no mood to talk about the werewolves coming into school..

Age watched Julian leave feeling slightly lonely.

Julian bravely crossed the room and sat beside the vampire, looking up at him. "It's ok to be angry you know. I'm not going to say it's going to be ok, because I don't know for sure if it will be. But I'm hoping it will. And while I can't quite understand why you're angry, I'm here if you want to vent." He said, still gazing up at the vampire.

Ryu sighed.

" Werewolves killed my mother. All werewolves are the same and if I could I'd kill every last one of them. They ruined everything... When they come ,stay away from them. Do you hear me? If I find out You even looked at one your dead to me"

He glared gripping the humans chin...

"Your mine...stay away from those mutts"

He pushed the human away.

"Now leave...Age will show you out"

He looked away...

Ryu was clearly upset... and so was Age but Age had a better time controlling himself than his brother...it would be best if the human dropped the issue..

Julian gazed at Ryu for a moment before he carefully gave him a hug then exited the bedroom. He walked over to Age, looking up at the vampire. "He's still very upset." He said, frowning slightly.