VaMpIrE TaKeOvEr

Sosuke0549

Julian slowly and painfully climbed to his feet. He winced, almost fell over but managed to catch himself. He picked up his backpack with his right hand and limped his way up the stairs. He knew he should go to the nurse but there was a chance she might check over the rest of his body for spuds and he couldn't allow anyone to see them. Julian finally made it to his room and limped inside. He closed the door, dropped his bag then collapsed onto his bed. He winced again and sighed, closing his eyes.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XxMissxPhantomhivexX

• Sosuke0549

{ Next Day }

Age and Ryu were late coming to Mrs. Ao's class. Everyone was doing research on the computers and such for there assignment. She turned seeing the twins walk in snickering.

"Boys! Were have you been?! You are 9 minutes late for class!"

The twins hide behind a innocent smile.

"We got lost"

They said together...lying.

The teacher sighed excusing them.

"Very well- but It better not happen again! Get together with your partner and start your assignment!"

Ryu rolled his eyes to the left while the other rolled his eyes to the right.

"Yeah Yeah. Whatever"

Ryu and Age went to there desk- a lot of the other students staring at them...or glaring more like it.They sat near Julian but completely ignored him...talking to eat other threw telepathy.

Julian was sitting at his desk completely ignoring everyone. The pain from his wrist and ankle kept him up all night so he didn't get any sleep. He heard the twins come in and the teacher demand to know where they had been. Julian didn't even raise his head to look in their direction. He was tired, hungry, and he hurt. He sighed and laid his head down, closing his eyes.

"And what are you two doing?! This is a partner active- meaning you need to talk and interact with another person. Do I need to give you boys detection?! If you boys don't start at lest trying to get along...you will fail my class. I understand Julian that Ryu and Age...are...different but it's always good to meet new people. And Ryu and Age.This is very new to you...try making friends. Humans aren't that bad...now after the weekend I expect you boys to have started or at lest near completed your assignment"

She smiled riffing up Julian's hair. She was an awesome teacher.

The twins frowned glancing at each other before looking to there human partner.

What should they do...they hated humans..

Julian raised his head when Ms.Ao ruffled his hair. He looked at his "partners" before he stood up and limped to the front of the room where he asked if he could go to the restroom. He was given a pass and he darted out of the room. He sighed as he slowly walked down the hall to the boys restroom. He walked inside, checked to make sure no one was in there before he turned to the mirror. He had gone straight to bed when he had finally made it back to his room and since he had woken up late and had to rush to class he hasn't had time to examine his injuries. He gingerly rolled back the sleeve of his right arm and winced at the black and blue bruise wrapping around his wrist. He tried to move it only to suck in a sharp breath as pain shot through his arm. He rolled his pant leg out and found the same condition for his left ankle. He sighed, wondering if he should head back to class.

He better or else the teacher might send someone after him...

(Bother...what do you think we should do? That kid really doesn't like us)

(Swear him. It doesn't matter if everyone in the world hates us.. we have each other. And that's all we need.)

Age sighed looking out the window to pass the time...

Julian sighed and exited the bathroom. He made his way slowly back to class and gave the pass back. He then turned and limped back to his seat, sighing softly as he sat back down. He started doodling absently in his notebook, ignoring the two vampires completely. If they were going to act like total jerks he wasn't going to bother anymore. Let him fail, it would give his father another excuse to remind he what a pathetic excuse for a human being he was and how he was a complete failure.

By the time Julian returned- the teacher let the class out early to continue there assignment's. Just when everyone was packing up to leave a student from another class came into the room. She was one of the most prettiest girls in school. Human of course.She had lovely blond hair...you could mistake for gold! And those blue emerald eyes..those perfect pink- kiss able lips! God she was hot!

Nana was one of the most popular girls and school and everyone wanted to go out with her. Or at the lest bang her.

She walked over to the twins.

The room in awe. Why was she going over there!

She flashed her pretty white pearl smile.

"Ryu-Chan. Age Chan lets go eat lunch together"

The hole room gave a silent gasp! Holy carp! The two biggest jerks in school with the hottest girl in school!! How the hell did that happen!

"How the hell did you find our class room."

He glared- Ryu and Age didn't seem all that delighted to see Nana.

"I help out In the schools office and I saw your files! Don't think you two can get passed me- why didn't you guys tell me you were coming to Stone Academy?!"

She frowned looking adorable as she crossed her arms.

"Simple"

"Because we didn't want to come"

They say together. They stood up headed to the door...Nana following after them.

"go away Nana"

"Awww- why are you guys so mean to me?! Come on guys pretty please? Why can't I have lunch with you?"

"Your annoying"

Nana gave the puddy dog face.

"What if I promise not to be?!"

"That's not possible"

The twins laughed. Until Nana suddenly locked there arms. Keeping then close and squeezed in between them. As if they were best friends.

"Get off of us"

They frowned at the cute girl.

"no...were eating lunch together."

They twins sighed.

"Fine- if I'll get you to shut up and leave us alone."

"But your paying"

Nana laughed- looking so happy now.

"I don't mind- I get lunch free."

"Must be nice having your dad as the school principal"

Ryu muttered as the two of them were dragged along by Nana...

Julian looked up when the most popular girl in school walked in and went over to the twins. Julian watched their conversation and scowled when they hardly put up a fight. Julian mentally scoffed to himself. He could hardly get them to talk to him for five minutes but they are all for eating with the popular girl. Julian refused to call her hot. To other guys she may be but...Julian didn't exactly like girls so her beauty didn't effect him.

The boy sighed and stood up. Since he had been denied access to the roof and every else was off limits Julian slowly trekked to the cafeteria. He only had enough money to buy a cereal bar and milk. He then sat in the corner and quietly ate to himself.

The day ended shortly. The twins had lunch with Nana on the roof top. Vampires wouldn't mess with Nana because of the twins..

Ever since Nana was five she knew the twins.

She was playing outside on a dock when she fell into the deep lack. She had no idea how to swim...but the twins had saved her. Ever since then they'd come over because the twins father worked with Nana's father.

Nana often got the twins to play with her but there still the same as they were before.

The twins had a nice caring side to them....you just had to dig deep....real deep...and be persistent...

After lunch was over Julian got up and made his way out of the cafeteria. He limped down the hallway slowly to his class, eyes fixed on the ground. He wished he could go back to his dorm and sleep but there was still class and he knew he couldn't avoid to skip. If he got kicked out his father would kill him, at least that's the man had threatened before Julian got on the bus that brought him to the school.

The boy sighed as he arrived at the room and went to sit in the back.

(( there is no bus- its not a school its an academy. So the dorms are on campus and are in walking distance..no busses needed. Im backing it up for you ))

The twins spotted Julian in the hall way. They noticed he was limping.what was the kids problem?

"What's wrong? Did you get your ass handed to you?"

He laughed.

"I mean not that I care."

He smirked blocking the boys path. He took Julian's chin in a rough manner. It was kind of hot...

"And I still haven't heard a thank you for saying you yesterday"

He frowned..Age just watched sighing.

(Not a school bus that picks him up everyday and drops him off, I meant a bus near his house that brought him to the school because his dad didn't want to drive him)

Julian flinched when the twins suddenly appeared in front of him, Ryu taking his chin roughly. Julian stared up at him and sighed. "No, I didn't get into a fight..." He said , standing there looking up at the vampire. He stared at him for a moment then realized they probably wouldn't leave him alone until he did then sighed again. "Thank you for saving me."

Ryu was rather surprised he said thank you so easily.

"Why are suddenly becoming a good boy?"

He questioned getting closer. Age came up behind Julian and suddenly his hands were on his waist..

"Perhaps he's fallen for us brother.."

He said whispering in the others ear. His breath warm... and seductive.

(( oh sorry... :( ))

(Not your fault. ^^ I really didn't clarify what kind of bus it was.)

Julian let out a squeak of surprise when he felt hands on his hips. He twisted to look up at Age, cheeks turning red in a blush. "W-What?! N-No, I'm not!" He stammered, eyes wide.

"Aw he's stuttering."

"I think I was correct brother.. do not lie, it's hard to resist us..."

Age smirked. Ryu wrapped his arm around Julian's neck.

"Or can you resist us...?"

Julian's blush grew and his stammering increased. He tried to wiggle out of their grip but they were either too strong or he was too weak and small. It was probably a mixture of both. "Y-You're easier to resist t-than you t-think." Julian said, trying to be tough and failing miserably.

"Is that so?"

That sounds like a challenge.

"Well...is it a challenge?"

"If so I'm game"

Age gripped the the boys wrist. And Ryu couldn't help but grip Julian's ass.. licking his neck and Age leaned closer inches away from kissing Julian.

Julian tried to sputter out a reply as Ryu gripped his bottom and licked his neck. Julian tried to turn his head away when Age leaned closer, as if to kiss him but then he let out a yelp of pain as his hurt wrist was grabbed. He tried to tug his hand away. "O-Ow, that hurts.." He said, tears of pain pricking his eyes.

Age slowly let go of the others wrist. Sighing as the other pulled away. As if the other hurt his feelings. Ryu frowned pulling away...

"Come to our Dorm Tonight...if your up for it"

Age pulled away as well

"Hope you come~"

The twins left....walking away.

Julian cradled his hand to his chest, watching the other two walk away. They looked like he had hurt their feelings and he felt a small pang of guilt before he shook his head and continued to walk to class, mind running in circles. Should he go? He was curious as to what they wanted...He bit his lip and sighed as he walked into his classroom and sat down.

The day ended slowly. Age and Ryu were in there dorm room. Age sitting on the couch as his brother messed around in the kitchen.

"Brother...do you think that human will come?"

"Who knows. He acts all tuff but he's really a chicken. There's no point wasting our time with a Human...he hates us so I doubt it...why? You find him worth time consuming"

"I don't know. I did tell you I find him interesting, are we both going to pin him..

"Why not... he won't say anything. And its not rape if he enjoys it...plus...I'm very parched."

".... I see."

Ryu studied his brother as he sat down beside him.

"You like that human don't you!"

"Do not say such nonsense... I don't like him... I just...find him interesting. Forget it...do not worry Ryu. I love and cherish you and only you. We only need each other...and Julian is only a play toy. Do not be jealous"

Ryu frowned.

"I'm not jealous! I hate you, your favoring that filthy human-"

"I am not favoring him...do not understand the words coming from my lips?"

Age smiled cupping his brothers cheek.

" only you and I....only us. That's all we need and that's all that matters."

Ryu slapped Age's hand away crossing his arms and sitting on the opposite side of the couch.

"Whatever"

"Come now brother...don't be angry with me....

Ryu ignored his brother giving him the silent treatment.

Age sighed

Julian worried his lip between his teeth as he stared up at the vampire dorm. He had been pondering it all day and when school had ended his feet had carried him here unthinkingly. He placed a timid hand on the door before slowly entering. He was curious about what the twins could want so he sucked in a deep breath and fully entered the building. Once inside he was faced with a problem: He didn't know what dorm room was theirs. He looked around nervously, hoping none of the other vampires could sense him.

"What are you doing here"

A girl saw Julian and hissed her fangs showing as she flashed them like a beast. She glared at him as if disgusted.

"Humans aren't allowed here- ever...leave before you become my lunch"

Julian gasped and slowly backed up. He became more panicked when his back hit the wall. He was trapped, with an angry vampire blocking the way forward. "I was a-asked to come here b-by Ryu and Age." He stammered, pressing against the wall.