Equality and the Rebellion

Sosuke0549

Alex screamed out loud..

" AHHHH! AHHHHHHH! YOU FUCKING BASTARD! "

Equality tensed staring up at Luican...this one person mattered to him deeply... the kiss soothed him...as he slowly relaxed into Lucian's lips...his tears slowly stopped falling.

Luican.....Luican....my perpous....

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• StainedCrimson

Jordan backhands Alex. "Quiet you traitor. You get everything you deserve. Now, what else do you know? I'll finish cutting that one up bit by bit before moving on to the next one." He isn't so much bothered by what Lucian did, as that it was Lucian who did and what Alex had revealed so far. If Equality is an example of a weapon used by the government then the rebellion stood no chance.

Alex winced.

" Ahh...what the hell do you want to know!"

He panted..looking away. This wasJordon's chance to learn so much.

Were there others like equality? What exactly are equality's powers? Alex was ready to talk...

"I want to know everything that you know about Equality... What is he? What are his powers and what can he do? Are there more like him? Are they as strong as him or are there stronger?" Jordan leans closer so his eyes are level with the others. His expression hard and cold. "What is the government planning?"

Alex glared.

"..He is the government's New ultimate weapon. When hears a certain frequency- ...his powers are acivated. Losing all feelings- he becomes a killing machine....He can lift things with his mind- ....make force fields around himself. He has enhanced senses.

And can reach intm. Other people's minds stealing information ..........

What's interesting about him...thatsdifferent from the others is that...the more he uses his "gifts" the more New ones will appear...he's is the governments star experiment...."

Alex coughed.

" ... there are...others but they all are different in abilities. Some sharEquality's but most are different....

All i know is that he is weapon....and don't know what thegovernment his planning. All i know is that its number one priority is wiping the rebellion off the face of the planet.... happy?!!!"

He glared.

Jordan pulls back and roughly shoves cloth against Alex's bleeding wound before standing up. "For now. I'm sure Akira will have more questions for you..." He gets up and goes over to Lucian who's leaning against a wall holding Equality in his lap trying to keep him calm and from freaking out again. Seeing Jordan come over he gives him an acknowledging nod before nudging Equality. "Come on. Time for us to go."

"Ughhh!"

Alex yelled at the shap pain he felt.

Equality had nuzzled up into Luican. Begin quite until he was told it was time to go....equality nodded. Following.

Lucian leads them back upstairs and pauses to look back at Jordan. "We need to go let Akira know what we found out." Jordan nods and as a group they go into the rebellion's base to get to where the leader should be. "Equality, stay close and not matter what happens don't let them take you away from me. Understand?"

".. y-yes"

He blushed a little. He wanted to stay with Luican forever.

Akira was siting at his desk- dragging holograms from across the room, some with maps, government news, charts, and new tech... he waa by himself. When he saw Jordon and Luican come in.

" what is it?"

He said pushing the holograms away when he suddenly saw Equality and froze.

" what is he doing here..."

Lucian gives Akira a 'are you serious' look. "What did you think would happen when you separated us as he snapped to again? That he wouldn't freak out and start to lose it again? It's only because I dragged my ass down to him and calmed him down that this place is even standing." He sighs. "Besides, it turns out that the snap earlier wasn't his fault. Alex caused it by playing a sound that the government used as a brainwashing mechanism to bring us down. Jordan got more from him." Jordan nods and steps forward. "It's true Akira. Alex confirmed it all."

".... if what your saying is true...i understand but the government knows thid song. We cant control him. Let alone you Luican... right now he his a danger to everyone. Even if that attack wasn't his fault."

He shook his head crossing his arms.

"... my hands are tried guys... Alex turns out to be a spy...27 of my followers are injured because of him..every one is afraid of what the boy can do and they should be. It takes team work to lead.... and right now....every one wants him gone.

But... if you boys can tell me right here and now how he cam benefit our side then ill reconsider.... nut right now he's brought more misfortune them good..."

Lucian shifts and sighs. "He's their best and most dangerous of whatever the government is doing. Without him they're severely crippled and will be scrambling to either try to get him back or replace him. From the sounds of it, however, there are no prospectives in being able to take his place." He pauses before continuing. "If we can find a way to block the frequency they're using they won't be able to trigger the abilities in making him attack us, and if we can find a way to change the frequency he responds to we could have him use his abilities against them and for our benefit instead. I do know that forcibly separating him from me is not a wise move no matter what action we take. So if nothing else I shall leave the rebellion and take him so we can fade and hide away where the government will never find us. That way there is no danger to the rebellion." Lucian finishes.

The man sighed. Looking at Luican.

".. i.myself was amazed by his abilities.... find a way to control him. Do anything you need too. Next week im attacking a government base i want him to be in the center of it. The goal is to hake into there master computer and download there info on a hard drive.

This place might holf information About the boy, also attack strategies of the government, secrete bases, weapons, it will be very useful to us.

So do i make myself clear? This mission is very vital. Can i trust you that Equality will success the mission? "

The leader sat on his desk looking at Equality who just hid behind Luican.

Lucian gives a slow nod. "We'll find a way to control it and to ensure the mission will be a success." He glances back at Equality as well before refocusing on Akira. "If it cannot be done by then then at the very least I will find a way to make sure that he's not able to pose a threat to success of the mission."

" Very well...you may go"

Akira muttered looking back at his desk. Going back over his plans. He looked very focused and serious.

Equality clung to Lucian. He didn't want to dissapoint the person he looked up to the most...

Lucian nods and, wrapping an arm around Equality to lead him away, leaves the rebellion leader alone to do his work. Jordan follows them out a ways then looks at them. "I'll go spread the word about what's going on with him so you won't run into trouble. Well, much of it anyway." Jordan sighs then grasps Lucian's hand in a handshake before turning to leave. Lucian waits until Jordan is gone before turning to Equality. "We're going to have to talk and work out a plan once we get home. For now, let's try to get out of here and return in one piece." He sighs softly before grabbing Equality's hand to lead him out.

".........."

Equality was quiet. He didn't know what to say or do... all his life he was a weapon...he still is... he didn't want to dissapiont Lucian. He was sometimes amazed by the others kindness and understanding. Why did Lucian do this? Why did he care for him so? Was he just...usefull.

"... L..lucian...when the rebellion is over...what will happen? I won't be...usefull to you anymore...will you...get rid of me?"

Equality asked- looking up at the other...hurt in his eyes.

Lucian snorts. "I find you useful for our cause, that's true. However, I'm not so heartless as to just toss you out and abandon you when all this is over or if you lost your powers. I'd make you get a job or something to help out but unless you wanted to leave I wouldn't make you." He doesn't look at Equality as he's busy making sure they avoid running into anyone, especially once they leave the base. Moving quickly he gets them to the house.

".... i see"

He squeezed Lucian's hand and when they reached Lucian's apartment he sat on the couch. And pulled his knees to his chest.

".... w-what did..you want to talk about"

He remembered. Watching the other closely.

".... i-I'm sorry...about..losing control...I..try to focus on only Lucian but...What Alex said...and the people I hurt... I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!"

"We need to discuss what you know about your powers and that sound. If you know what that sound and if you know of a way to be non-responsive to it." Lucian paces around the room. "As for that, you need to completely ignore everything and everyone else's words but mine. You'll need to really try for that, and I know it will be difficult, but in order for you to get to the point where what other's say won't send you into a breakdown is very important so we can avoid what almost happened with Alex." He sighs and shoves a hand through his hair. "I'm not trying to be harsh here but it's very important we do this. If not we're going to have to go out into the desolate lands where no sane person goes. Not even the government just so we can hide."

"... I had training, they often asked me things and I just..kind of did what they asked me to do...unlike my brothers and sisters. They all said that mother was very proud of me. I'm not really sure what's normal...and... I just remember hearing the song since I can remember. It was just always playing...it's really pretty...and I just....get lost...when the pretty song stops...everything I had touched see destroyed. I knew what I was doing but...I couldn't stop...I don't know anyway to block the song... mother said such a thing didn't need to exist. And...I'll try only listening to Lucian...

Lucian only matters.....my purpose.

"... I'm sorry...."

Lucian nods while continuing to pace. "That makes sense. They wouldn't want you to be able to stop them from controlling you whenever they wanted to." Sighing he looks at Equality. "We may have to try having you fight the influence of the sound to see if through sheer force of will you can fight off its influence. It's not a good plan but it's a place to start at the very least."

"....ok"

Equality couldn't image fighting back the song.

To be completely honest he couldn't. He was made to be a weapon and will always be a weapon... and when Activated he shows no emotions. Has no emotions...he's the perfect killing machine.

"..L-Lucian....if I...fail...will you be mad at me? Will you punish me like mother?"

He hesitated looking up at the boy.he looked rather cute...being all innocent.

Lucian shakes his head. "No, I'm not like them. I'll be upset that we failed but that is all I'll be. We need to find a way for you to fight that song. Or at least from turning on us, if instead you went after the government that would be ideal." He sighs shoving a hand through his hair. He looks at Equality. "Is that something you can do? Fight against the government?"

"... I'll do...anything for you..out...at lest try..."

It was impossible to fight it... but not impossible to block it..

Equality fell silent. Staring down at himself. Thinking back on what happened. Remembering Alex's words...recalling Akira's and even Lucian.

What am I really...

"... Why...Why aren't you afraid of me...Lucian. "