Equality and the Rebellion

Sosuke0549

Lucian sighs. Equality not remembering anything will make letting Akira letting Equality go a lot harder. "Are you sure Equality? It'll be a lot harder to get you out of here without anything to convince Akira. Also, this will make it a lot tougher for you stay around me since others will try to keep you away for fear of my safety as well as theirs. Anything you can remember would help in avoiding that." He continues to rub Equality's back trying to calm him down.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• StainedCrimson

equality closed his eyes trying remember.

" ...a....a sound...i remember listening to it when i was in the bath room..."

He muttered.

" it was really...pretty"

Lucian frowns. A sound? What kind of sound could send Equality into a destructive mode that he also thought sounded 'pretty'. He looks around a bit surprised and cautious no one has come running to check on what the commotion was down here but also not too surprised due to the mess Equality had made.

Jordan meanwhile is glaring while toying with Alex's phone trying to figure out what it was that had been going on with it. Suddenly he hits a button that causes the song to play which makes him frown in confusion. Why would Alex have something like this on his phone? And why was it playing during the time that government experiment was going crazy?

Equality had intense hearing. He flinched as he suddenly pinned Luican to the floor. His hands around his neck. Restricting his air way.

" resisting is futile. Your efforts are in vain...the government knows best....mother knows best"

His eyes returning to there cold ruthless state... not knowing what was wrong and what was good. This wasn't the sweet innocent Equality just seconds ago...it was a monster of him...

"Oh for the love of...!! If mother knows best then why did she abandon you?! And what are you? Some weird alter personality?" Lucian growls while fighting to keep Equality's hands from tightening too much. Shortly after the sound started, it stopped. Jordan stares at the phone in confusion as he puzzles over what this weird and out of place file is doing on the phone and just what it means.

Equality stopped as the pretty song faded. He realized he was ontop of Luican and blushed.

" w...what did i.? Im sorry! "

He stared to cry again. That cute innocence returning to him. You would of never thought he was a true killer...

"

Lucian coughs as he gets air back into his lungs before going limp with a sigh. "That's enough crying Equality. We just need to figure out how to get this other side of you to recognize me so it'll stop trying to kill me every time it comes out." He sighs again while staring at Equality wondering just what he got himself into. Jordan meanwhile pockets the phone and goes down to see if Lucian is still with that freak experiment. Seeing he is he scowls at the sight not knowing what to make of it. "Hey Lucian.... As much as I don't like that freak and how cozy you two are, I think I might have found out something. Alex was acting weird and had this song on his phone that was playing while that" he points at Equality "was destroying our base. I'm not sure how, but I think it might have something to do with it."

Equality flinched. Was his crying irritating Lucian. He got off wiping his face. Hiding it from Luican.

He glanced at Jordon. Making himself small.

"......."

He wanted to run away.Clearly Jordon didn't like him. And Luican was upset with him...everyone feared him..

Lucian wraps an arm around Equality to keep him in place and gently pats his head while glaring at Jordan. "Don't call him a freak." He glances warily at Equality before looking at Jordan. "There's only one way to find out if it's connected. Play the sound and if he starts freaking out and trying to kill me again, turn it off. If we're right then... I'm not sure what to do since we can't really control him in that state and unless we can Akira will find him too dangerous to let out, but keeping him here will be even worse since he'll go into a mental breakdown without me." Jordan looks confused, angry and lost but sighs and runs an aggravated hand through his hair before nodding and plays the sound as instructed.

Equality shook.his head.

" i don't want to.hurt you"

He muttered , but the music played and his body tensed. As used his mind to pin Lucian to the wall.

" die...."

He was that heartless self.wanting to kill Luican. Equality is very strong and coming to Luican as if he was going to.kill him...and he was. His touch ruthless as starred choking Lucian.

They had fingered something out at lest...but it wouldn't hurt to get Alex to talk...

Jordan quickly shuts it off and catches Lucian as he falls coughing. "Okay, that does it. We're kicking Alex's ass to get information so I stop getting choked." Lucian gasps pulling himself up using Jordan as leverage. Jordan rolls his eyes at being used like a piece of furniture but nods in agreement. This is too far over their heads and too big of a detail to leave alone. "Come on Equality, you're coming with us. Jordan, do you know where Alex is? If so lead the way..." Jordan rolls his eyes again but nods. "Yeah, yeah... follow me." He turns and leads them to where Alex is being held.

Equality snapped out of it. Looking at Luican. His eyes sad as he followed behind. Quite. It was strange. He started to notice his body would feel depressed when ever Lucian wasn't touching him... was he yearning for the others touch...for his lips...what was that called? Was it lust? Greed? Want? Desire? ... or....LOVE?

Alex sat in his cell.Running a hand threw his hair. Sighing. So much as happened. And now he was caught, like rat in a trap!

Lucian notices Equality lagging and takes his hand to pull him closer. "Try to stay close. I don't want to risk losing you and everyone going into a panic because you got out." He whispers in Equality's ear as they slip along to Alex's cell. When they reach it Lucian goes right up to the bars. "Well, looks like your little plan failed Alex. If that's even your real name. What was that sound you used to make Equality change like that?" He demands staring the other down with Jordan at his shoulder.

Equality blushed a little following Lucian and staying close.

Alex smirked.

" ... im not talking. You found me out- simple as that."

Equality was surprised that Luican looked so mad and serious

"Oh, I don't think so... I may not have a taste for it but I don't mind getting my hands dirty to roughen up a filthy spy and traitor." Lucian's eyes narrow and harden as he pulls out a pair of biker gloves to put on. "I'll get what I want from you one way or another, even if I have to get my hands on certain... items that are supposed to be banned even in the government for interrogation use. Supposed to that is..." He gets a grim smile.

Alex bit his lip. Glaring. He didn't say anything he was quite sitting in his cell... Equality glanced threw the bars at Alex.

"......."

Alex noticed equality a frowned,

" equality...mother is ashamed of you, youll be severely punished. "

Equality tensed. Hidding behin Luican.

Alex laughed.

" you know what? Actions speak louder then words. So do your worst you traders! "

"Us traders? Hilarious... Still, nothing to be done about a government that can't even do what's it supposed to, protect and care for it's people, except to reveal and topple it is there? And to do that we need information and that's what you'll give us." Lucian gets a sad smile. "It's really too bad, I had quite liked you and thought of you almost like a brother." With a quick motion he goes into the cell and snaps his hand out catching Alex under the chin snapping his head back.

"Ugh!!'

Alex tensed. But put on a smile.

"Brothers....ha.ha... my job was to blend in. To fool all of you- and i did...how does it feel Luican... to be screwed over and given themiddle finger? "

He laughed.

Equality didn't want to watch. So he covered his ears and ahut his eyes staying out and no were near the cell.

" your all traders to the government. If i Die everyone will still see you as the monsters while im treated as a true hero..."

"Oh, we won't kill you... Though you'll wish we had. Isolation does crazy things to a person I'm told." Lucian comments off in a calm dismissive tone while holding his hand out and and Jordan puts a knife in it. Lucian puts the tip right at the 'v' of Alex's pants and with a flick of his wrist splits it and presses the tip against the bared skin, drawing a small drop of blood. "Tell me, how partial are you to these bits here?" He asks while drawing a small line with the knife.

" tch..."

Alex glared.

" very..."

He answered.. his smile gone

Equality held his head in his hands staying out side the cell.... curled up in a ball. His back against the wall.

"......."

He didn't like seeing people tortured, it scared him... he hated hurting people,...he hated.killing people....

"Then tell you what, I'll spare them if you tell me just what it is you did to Equality and why you didn't get attacked on sight." Lucian gets a twisted smile. "Well, to start with anyway..." He presses the knife a bit harder to draw more blood as persuasion to talk. He notices Equality is hiding away from the cell but doesn't do anything about it for the moment. Getting this information is too important to stop.

" ahh..Equality is nothing more but a weapon! The government had it so that he'd kill traders to the government. You just active him like you would a light bulb."

Alex confessed. Watching the knife closely.

Equality tensed.... a weapon? So he was a monster! He wasn't human was he?! Equality trembled.

Jordon was right...he was a freak....

" f..freak..."

He looked down at himself...tears coming down his face again. The air in the room becoming intense.

" freak.....monster....weapon...crimial"

He couldn't stand to hear all of this... he waa quickly breaking down.

"He's not just a weapon and he's not a freak." Lucian replies harshly and drags the blade down a little. "But when he changes how do you keep him from attacking the wrong people? Is there a way to control him when he's like that that you know of? And make sure not to lie or keep anything from me or you'll start to lose bits and pieces." He glances back noticing Equality's freak out. "Equality! Keep it together. You're not doing what I told you to do." He's referring to Equality focusing only on Lucian and Lucian's thoughts of him as being what matters.

" tch...haha~sorry. There is no way. The government certain frequencies to active him.if you want a new one- you'd need the government to make one and screw his mind over again.... "

He said bitterly.

"Equality will always be a weapon, created for mass destruction... HE IS A MONSTER!"

He was trying Equality by saying those cruel things directed to him.

Equality flinched hearing Luican's voice. He tried to keep.it together...thinking only of Luican until Alax's voice rang in his ears.

" ahhh..no...no!

Luican.Lucian likes me...only Luican matters....only,.

He did his best to concentrate on Luican.

" Do you hear me equality! EVERY ONE HATES YOU! Even your beloved Luican hates your guts!"

He laughed having a blast toying with Equality.

"... unnn..no...hates me...hates me"

Cracked started to emerge in the steel and metal walls.... equality's doing..

Lucian's eyes narrow to mere slits as he presses the blade through on testicle, slicing it in half before standing up and passes Jordan the knife. "See if you can get anything else out of him while I do damage control." He mutters to which Jordan nods if slightly pale, though set with grim determination. Lucian goes over to Equality and forces his face up to meet Lucian in a firm, thorough kiss that's a bit rough but also soothing in a way.